• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

zewone

Hesemonni said:
Woot!
w6s9rc.jpg
You win February.

Captain N said:
Well I left on Thursday for the Hospital and finally just now go home. Here he is

MariofanDash.jpg
Dude, you shouldn't have been playing me in SFIV last night! Go home and be a family man! =p

Congrats man!

Proc

Proc said:
First pick-up in a long while (probably since Christmas).

2l8yj4n.jpg

The package is nice, it came with a tier map and everything.

+

2gtzoug.jpg

2dubl9l.jpg

2gwgtih.jpg

Good downloadable games are good. I'm also enjoying the hell out of the DoW2 campaign. Such a good time to be into games :)

001.jpg

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Shot Blaster! Found it at a local EB Games, laying on the floor behind the counter. These baby's are hard to come by and by far the BEST gun accessory for the Wii. I think they go for like $90 on Ebay, bought it for $20. :D

FF: Crystal Chronicles from a trade, Chrono Trigger was a Valentine's Day gift.

002.jpg

Prinny: Ultra Dessert Set! Amazing game.

003.jpg

SFIV rules my life ATM. After buying the Ultimate Collection I had to track down a copy of Gems Collection just for Sonic CD. White Knight Chronicles was from a trade. Got Wario Land: Shake It! for only $30!

PSN Purchases: Flower and Noby Noby Boy

-PXG-

100_1622.jpg

100_1618.jpg

100_1624CENSORED.jpg

100_1625.jpg

Street Fighter:

- Street Fighter IV (360)
- Street Fighter IV (PS3)
- Street Fighter IV MadCatz FightPad (Chun-Li)
- USB Sega Saturn controller
- Street Fighter IV Xbox 360 faceplate and skin
- SFIV headband (red)
- SFIV headband (yellow, in my car)
- SS2THDR (XBLA, not shown)

Other gaming goodies

- Shadow of the Colossus
- Okami (Wii)
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- MadWorld poster (car....)
- Xbox 360 athletic string bag (....yeah...car)

Other stuff:

Boss N****r movie poster
Teddy bear (V-day gift from my GF)

Chittagong

Gold Member
3301401104_ddacee7168.jpg

European TE stick from Play.com
SFIV from Play.com
Killzone 2 bought last week from Hong Kong
+ GTA Lost & Damned

Great job, Markman. Love the joystick. Played some Ikaruga, Pac-Man and Metal Slug. Breaking it in patiently with Street Fighter 2 Turbo on hardest difficulty before unwrapping SFIV. Shoruykens are dead easy. But I noticed back in the day I've learned only to play well from left to right, lol.

kitchenmotors said:
001.jpg

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Shot Blaster! Found it at a local EB Games, laying on the floor behind the counter. These baby's are hard to come by and by far the BEST gun accessory for the Wii. I think they go for like $90 on Ebay, bought it for $20. :D

Hmm, they have a ton of the Shot Blasters at Fry's and they all go for $20. Maybe I should get a couple when I have the chance...

Joe211

HoTHiTTeR said:
http://www.hothitter.info/sf4360.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://www.hothitter.info/sf4ps3.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://www.hothitter.info/horiex2.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://www.hothitter.info/triggers1.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
I have to ask why are you buying two collectors editions of the game?
I know you're not the first one to post this

Yeah, the RE Shot Blaster rocks. It's the best of both worlds (Zapper and Perfect Shot), with a better trigger than either of the others.

I've really enjoyed mine.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Auron_Kale said:
Hmm, they have a ton of the Shot Blasters at Fry's and they all go for $20. Maybe I should get a couple when I have the chance...

Which Fry's?

I've never heard of this Shot Blaster before, I might want to pick one up just to try it

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
My pickups for this month:

New pair of shoes.
newshoes.jpg

(also picked up a new hoodie and shirts but cba to get them out :p)

pickups.jpg

- 600 Black Jacks
- PS2 Dev kit with branded keyboard and mouse, linux, memory card, dual shock 2, monitor cables etc
- Street Fighter 4!

Quake1028

15g7ww.jpg

Cheap stuff. Amadeus was $14.99, BBM was $19.99, Civ: Rev DS was $9.99. Had a $10 RZ Certificate on top of that.

rrlhfk.jpg

These were from last month, never took a picture. Won a $100 Target GC from work, spent $60 on these and gave my GF the rest.

Wario64 said:
Which Fry's?

I've never heard of this Shot Blaster before, I might want to pick one up just to try it

I've seen them at both the Milpitas and Fremont ones. Didn't go to Sunnyvale because my friends and I were in a hurry.

Last time I saw it was about 2 weeks ago.

HoTHiTTeR

Joe211 said:
I have to ask why are you buying two collectors editions of the game?
I know you're not the first one to post this

It's not that often that we get a newly numbered Street Fighter, not like Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition, but a whole new number. So, I picked em up for both consoles. Also, you never know when your 360 is gonna take a crap lol.

Auron_Kale said:
I've seen them at both the Milpitas and Fremont ones. Didn't go to Sunnyvale because my friends and I were in a hurry.

Last time I saw it was about 2 weeks ago.

They're probably gone by now. The Cheapassgamer hounds most likely found that shit and bought it up.

When I was in Bloomington, IN last weekend there was a EB Games that had the Shot Blaster in stock. I'm kicking myself for not buying a second one now!

goMaki

Picked these 2 up tonight at Fry's. Went there to get my boyfriend DoW2 ended up finding Star Ocean 4 for myself.

DSCN0274.jpg

I hate the iPhone camera.. :(

IMG_0089.JPG

- Rebought GTA IV for LatD
- Dawn of War II :D
- Bright Magazine

steambought.jpg

Steam games: Max Payne (1 and 2), Mount and Blade, Peggle Deluxe and Sid Meiers Pirates! .

latd.jpg

Lost & the Damned :D

marwan

Banned
big month for me...

21022009052.jpg

the iPhone is finally released in the UAE with arabic support and an mms hack :) (only UAE and Saudi get the iPhone in the middle east :D )

Nightz

So jealous of the people who already have Killzone 2. T_T

My February pick ups will be complete on Friday once I get Killzone and my Akuma fightpad comes in, so I'll post pics then. This was an expensive month for me.

HooDoo

Since I've received my SF4 yesterday I bought a cheap stick for beginners and if I really dig playing with an arcade stick I'll go with something else. Here it is thumbnailed :

And something to (re)read in between SF2/SF4 sessions :

Top Bottom