• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Hive

Banned
iconoclast said:
Heh, I just got the same shelf too and have a similar layout for games. It's pretty nice.

2e4j09i.jpg

where did u and Kagari get the shelf?

I need that exact one ^o^

edit: Kagari said Meijer.. never heard of that~ T_T;;

kaskade

Benjamin1981 said:
Why did you buy the old model ? There is a new version available since oktober 2008 in europe....
I've actually had it since late September, I just kept forgetting to take a picture of it. I got a really good deal on it, it was 13k with a little under 5k miles.

user friendly said:
Have fun getting that sticker off of the Pineapple Express case. I eventually got it off but I had to use some pretty strong chemicals I had around the house.

I should be good. I didn't take the plastic wrapping off of them yet (since I haven't watched them yet). I'm glad that they place the stickers on the wrapping, or I'd be pissed...

brentech

Kadey said:
Biggest purchase of the year.
I literally just had them delivered like an hour ago. Two new puppies. :D They cost over 1k each but since my dad's friend breeds them, I got both of them for $500. I still haven't given them a name yet.

It's so cool because I never had a dog since I was around six.

what breed of dog are they?

-Naruto-

ZerotypeX said:
DSC04512.jpg

Coming to America + Trading Places double pack when Best Buy was having a sale. Actually, all the movies are from Best Buy, lol. The DVDs were from black friday.
Nice Pick up, But... is coming to america Region Free??? (I have a Japanese PS3)

Thanks in advance!!!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Hive said:
where did u and Kagari get the shelf?

I need that exact one ^o^

edit: Kagari said Meijer.. never heard of that~ T_T;;

It's a grocery store chain in the midwest. They're like walmart except better.

inner-G

Banned
Kagari said:
It's a grocery store chain in the midwest. They're like walmart except better.
Whoa, you got it at Meijer?

How sturdy is it, do you think it would handle heavy books and stuff too?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
inner-G said:
Whoa, you got it at Meijer?

How sturdy is it, do you think it would handle heavy books and stuff too?

It's really sturdy, and a bit heavy lol. I have a bunch of hardcover stuff on mine as well as stuff sitting on top of it. Best part was, it was a $70 shelf and I got it for $29 ;D

inner-G

Banned
Kagari said:
It's really sturdy, and a bit heavy lol. I have a bunch of hardcover stuff on mine as well as stuff sitting on top of it. Best part was, it was a $70 shelf and I got it for $29 ;D
o snap it.s a clearance deal?

What dept. was it in? I should check it out quick!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
brentech said:
what breed of dog are they?

Pomeranian. I have the kind that doesn't get much bigger than that or grow hair much longer so they'll basically look like puppies forever. And they are really playful. I had to clean my kitchen four times in the last three hours. They tore it up. :lol

Yeah. More.

opr707.jpg

6ht6xs.jpg

jkzhxj.jpg

2m346xj.jpg

2iw3tp5.jpg

Hive

Banned
in Japan, they are also $1,000.. I really really want one..

Only downside with them is they tend to want to nip/bite~

Oh, and they're expensive! I'm just glad u bought them in pairs.

I had a Chihuahua all alone, and when our family was gone at work or school, it was depressed in the laundry room for 12 hours or so..

So we got another Chihuahua, and they get along so well and are really happy, even when cooped up

2009janpickup02.jpg

Just came back from the Staples Center and I got some swag including 2 free tacos for a Lakers win and keeping the Cavs below 100. :D Go Lake Show!!!

brentech

Kadey said:
Pomeranian. I have the kind that doesn't get much bigger than that or grow hair much longer so they'll basically look like puppies forever. And they are really playful. I had to clean my kitchen four times in the last three hours. They tore it up. :lol

Yeah. More.
Wow, my girl thought that's what they were, but I just didn't think so. My brother and his wife have a pom. When it was just a puppy, they took a picture of it standing next to a beer bottle and it was smaller than the bottle. funny picture cause it happened to lick the bottle at the time.

My brother's is all about licking. My god, that dog will lick your arms forever..and if you wont let it, it just starts licking your pants. lol

Just arrived in the mail, but no pics yet.

I got my WD 500GB Scorpio HDD for my PS3 (doing the upgrade when I get home from work tonight) and an enclosure for the 60GB.

Mamesj

Banned
359g712.jpg

Clockwise from left: White Dualshock 3, White PS3 40gb, DMC4 (J), MGS4 (Asia), 12+1 XBL sub (for use on the PS3, obviously), Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations (time to play it again), Valkyria Chronicles, Arcade Mania w/ Makoto bookmark (almost 3/4ths of the way through--great read!), Queen and Country vol. 3, Queen and Country Vol.2 (fucking awesome, highly recommended if you like espionage)

The PS3 + DMC + MGS are thanks to cvxfreak :D (If you read this, I'll post some feedback in a couple hours after I play around with it.)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
White PS3, what?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Two Jean-Jacques Annaud films from Amazon France's buy-1-get-1 sale: Two Brothers and The Bear. The latter is one of my all-time favorites and it's been ages since I've seen it. The transfer is quite lovely and I'm sure the movie is going to make me cry again... :eek:

1126asi.jpg

test_account

XP-39C²
lunlunqq said:
if it counts...

fbfi45.jpg

did not buy it exactly this month, but just a very short while ago.
That is a nice car i must say! :) Congratulations! :) (I am sorry for the late reply on this by the way, i didnt check this thread before now).

Mamesj

Banned
The thing is quite sexy. Oddly enough, I'm not too into white electronics, but lo and behold:

296hjyr.jpg

(I put my PS2 in storage today...and I'm thinking of getting that white GCN controller :p )

sca2511

Kadey said:

Yeah. More.
Pomeranian pics

very cute, though I probably wouldn't get a toy breed dog for myself.

Mamesj said:
The thing is quite sexy. Oddly enough, I'm not too into white electronics, but lo and behold:

296hjyr.jpg

(I put my PS2 in storage today...and I'm thinking of getting that white GCN controller :p )
How do you like those Swans? I've been looking into a pair myself...

Mamesj

Banned
cann3dheat said:
How do you like those Swans? I've been looking into a pair myself...

Love 'em. I was looking at other PC speakers and all of them had muddy, enormous subwoofers-- the M10s are crystal clear and provide a smaller, but crisper punch. They transcend their PC speaker status.

I need to rearrange my set up and get the sub on a lower level...

LiK

_dementia said:
very nice

feel identical to the originals

shoulder buttons are clickier though, which i think is fine

i can't even find them on ebay. where did you get one?

Mamesj said:
Love 'em. I was looking at other PC speakers and all of them had muddy, enormous subwoofers-- the M10s are crystal clear and provide a smaller, but crisper punch. They transcend their PC speaker status.

I need to rearrange my set up and get the sub on a lower level...
Very nice. I don't have the money for them right now, and I just bought some cheap Logitech's that should do me until college at least, but I'll keep my eye on them since I've heard nothing but good things.

LiK

_dementia said:
They sold out thanks to SF4
I ordered mine maybe three weeks before they disappeared?

ah ok. many sellers that sold them are now on vacation because of chinese new year. i guess i'll wait and see if they have more after it's over.

Top Bottom