• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

I guess this is around mid-December 'til now....I haven't bought much lately.

jan1.jpg

jan2.jpg

jan3.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
3223143353_bb1607dc70.jpg

Pikachu cookie someone at work made for my daughter!

3224001340_400435f831.jpg

2 x copies of Hardcore Gamer Magazine SF4 issue!

3224001686_2c8dfff2d5.jpg

Street Fighter IV PS3 Controller Faceplates

3223142295_4377734758.jpg

Street Fighter IV Xbox 360 Faceplate Horizontal Design

3223141757_2030110f9b.jpg

Street Fighter IV Xbox 360 Faceplate Vertical Design

and something new to carry with me!

3224003288_b58ebfaa24.jpg

Nekobo

Januarygames.jpg

Got Eternal Sonata and DBZ: Burst Limit off the buy/sell/trade thread and Uncharted off Goozex. Bought Ar Tonelico II w/ the exclusive Rosenqueen soundtrack, Mana Khemia, Siren: New Translation Asian edition, and the Persona 3: FES fan book. :)

MoxManiac

Hey MarkMan i think your camera messed up and blotched out your credit card number and full name. I think you might need to retake it so that stuff will come up clearly.

-PXG-

Captain N said:

DUUUUUUDE! When I saw Toy Story in the theaters, anyone who had gold star underneath their seat got a "special surprise" after the movie was over. That surprise?

We got the play the Sega Genesis game on the fucking movie screen!!!!!! That shit was so awesome. Un-fucking-real!!

Nakazato

MoxManiac said:

Hey MarkMan i think your camera messed up and blotched out your credit card number and full name. I think you might need to retake it so that stuff will come up clearly.
:lol

bPod

Oh Markman, you show me what to spend my money on, and I like it!!!

No game pick-ups til February, and its going to drain my wallet.

All I got to show is...

DSC00155-1.jpg

marwan

Banned
bPod said:
Oh Markman, you show me what to spend my money on, and I like it!!!

No game pick-ups til February, and its going to drain my wallet.

All I got to show is...

DSC00155-1.jpg

lol, sorry but that's a horrible looking action figure! and the grin on Ken's face is awesome! :lol

Ashour

Here is what I picked up so far

DSC00974.jpg

An Iron Maiden T-shirt.

DSC00976.jpg

Metal Gear Solid and Patapon T-Shirts :D

DSC00977.jpg

A new Netgear modem.
I got Mirrors Edge and Prince of Persia both for only $62
Left 4 Dead.
Persona 4
PEZ of Eva from Wall-E
Metallica wallet
A figurine of Iron Maiden's mascot from Live After Death album cover.
New drum sticks to use with Rock Band.

DSC00978.jpg

A closer look at this awesome pick up.

Ashour

NameGenerated said:
How much and where from?

From Virgin Megastores but I'm not sure how much, my wife got it for me as a present but I think it's around $30.

Stabby McSter said:
where's everyone getting mgs shirts? :(

I got the MGS and Patapon shirts from Ebay.

Ashour

R Squared said:
She's a keeper, dude. :)

Yep, it's easier to pick up presents for your spouse when you know what they like, I got her a System of a Down T-shirt and Maroon 5 concert tickets (her favorite bands) and she got me Eddie (Iron Maiden is my favorite band :D )

Erudite

SteamPurchases.png

Company of Heroes + Opposing Fronts during the Steam Holiday Sale
Mount & Blade during the weekend sale
STALKER during the weekend sale
Space Rangers 2 when it was $5 on Impulse
IMG_0473.jpg

God of War 2 - Christmas Gift
Final Fantasy X - Missed it when it came out, decided to grab it since I saw it.
No More Heroes - Christmas Gift
IMG_0476.jpg

A place outside was going to throw away this demo unit they had out, that RROD'd. I grabbed it for $5, and they gave me a controller and the 2 pack-ins as well. Wrapped the 360 in a towel, now it works like a charm.

Now to track down a copy of Dead or Alive 4... Looked in dozens of stores yesterday, with no luck.

EDIT: Almost forgot this one.

IMG_0480-1.jpg

A couple more courses and I can finally start working as one.

Struct09

Traced-Velocity said:
A place outside was going to throw away this demo unit they had out, that RROD'd. I grabbed it for $5, and they gave me a controller and the 2 pack-ins as well. Wrapped the 360 in a towel, now it works like a charm.

Now to track down a copy of Dead or Alive 4... Looked in dozens of stores yesterday, with no luck.

The towel trick is only a temporary fix, it will die again. If MS won't fix it look up the X-clamp fix.

Flunkie

Banned
comedy bomb said:
You mean one okay game one awesome game. We all make mistakes. It's OK, but try not to let it happen again.
I guess you're right. Kung Fu Panda is pretty awesome.

And wow, I didn't even pay attention to the Marvel/Forza bundle game.

I never posted on this threads before but always saw them, I'm getting Bioshock PS3 as soon as I find it in a Best Buy so I can get it for 20 bucks and I got Killzone 2 preordered through Amazon.

Stabby McSter said:
where's everyone getting mgs shirts? :(

I've gotten all my MGS t-shirts from: Uniqlo (c/o a friend in Japan), Play-Asia, and Hot Topic (strangely enough). Fellow Gaffer Troidal also managed to order me a shirt as well from Konami's own Japanese Konamistyle website. The shirts I got from Play-Asia were shirts that were available on JP Konamistyle's website as well (all of these shirts are long gone).

Anyways, after being greeted with 'Exceeded bandwith' pics from Photobucket, I just switched my account to Photobucket Pro. :lol Kinda had a feeling that those SFIV pics would kill my account :lol :lol

Also got these:

IMG_0483.jpg

The book & Sandisk Cruzer were from Costco.

Top Bottom