• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Billias

P1000120.jpg

P1000122.jpg

New keyboard...

DSC04945.jpg

the united state store in downtown was having a 50% off sale, so i got some acryllick and franco shade shirt

i haven't bought anything in awhile :(

Bluth54

Purchases045Medium.jpg

My copy of the Dark Knight (which I forgot to include in the last photo), Condemned 2 (with the Two Face Replica coin I got with the Dark Knight DVD) and the Office Season 4, which was $20 on Deep Discount recently.

brentech

Billias said:
I've had that keyboard for a few years now. Love that thing, and while I'm not one to spill crap on it or anything, there have been many a long WOW gaming sessions put upon it; it has lived through my test of time very well.
I've never had a problem with it, and it's very comfy!

edit for clarity: probably not the exact same model, looks like the new one has an extra button between your qwert yuiop. but same design and such.

The Grave Thief by Tom Lloyd, Watchmen by Alan Moore & Lankhmar by Fritz Leiber;

Photo0265.jpg

The Bourne Trilogy, Skate 2, ROH - Southern Hostility, Children of Dune, From Dusk Til Dawn & Tropic Thunder;

Photo0264.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
LiK said:
man, that title makes me laugh everytime.
That's a positive thing right :D?

Billias

brentech said:
I've had that keyboard for a few years now. Love that thing, and while I'm not one to spill crap on it or anything, there have been many a long WOW gaming sessions put upon it; it has lived through my test of time very well.
I've never had a problem with it, and it's very comfy!

edit for clarity: probably not the exact same model, looks like the new one has an extra button between your qwert yuiop. but same design and such.
The first few days it felt a little weird and my brother still hates it, but as time passes, the more I like it!

JEKKI

yeay I'm the first! first I say! first to pick this up in the pickup thread!!

3148ksz.jpg

I'm the champion! aka the destroyer becoz I jus destroyed everybody's chances of being the first!!

SaitoH said:
Expensive day:
2vjpxs5.jpg

Just got the Rebel XS (not XSi) a few weeks ago for a photography class, it's definitely a great entry level SLR. Course now I feel like I need a zoom lense and a better tripod, but oh well. :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
3232663823_32041f8389.jpg

There is also a horizontal design I posted a few pages back...

3233512982_5aa11f92ee.jpg

Won't post full pics, check n8nmonster's post above... I gave him one for his birthday lol.

3232663391_15ed2c3ffe.jpg

^^^ I thought this was awesome!

3233512618_53234810d5.jpg

3233511940_ed79deceb5.jpg

lol

3232662185_e2391dbec9.jpg

And these two for a mini project...

3231042646_e38564333a.jpg

3230193447_6ab3337211.jpg

Yes Boss!

JEKKI said:

3148ksz.jpg

I'm the champion! aka the destroyer becoz I jus destroyed everybody's chances of being the first!!

How is it Jekki? I've been trying to get it from last week but nobody in Orange County has it yet.

Seiken said:

Quoting your cats because they are beautiful.

crispyben

n8NMONSTER said:
Got this today:

STREET FIGHTER IV WALL SCROLL (THANKS MARK!) :)
Wow at the French translation "mur de défilement", which doesn't mean anything and would translate to "scroll wall" :lol

JEKKI said:

3148ksz.jpg

but they're milestone games

Top Bottom