• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc

869718fe.jpg

Shin Johnpv said:
Those who live by the backseat modding, die by the backseat modding.
Whoa. Thats deep yo.

You guys have inspired me to upload some shots!

014.jpg

MAXIMUM CLIMAX.

Also i went to see Devin Townsend last saturday. between the buried and me was there also but devin is one of my favorite artists.
012.jpg

mjc

dragonlife29 said:
Shit! Sands of Destruction is out? :eek:

Damn, I'm totally broke, too =(

Just came out today, although some local Gamestops hadn't even gotten their shipments yet for some reason or another.

ngower

WEGGLES said:
Leeeets get back on track...
(Click for full size)
If these trees could talk - Above the Earth, below the sky

<3 spot matte finish

Borrowed a wii to play this. Such an awesome experience.

Pro-Ject Debut III?

WEGGLES

Alucrid said:
Damn you. I want one badly and the white color looks nice. I just need to find 360 or so dollars first. :lol
Better add a bit to that for a pre-amp as well. The costs never end...

Alucrid

Banned
WEGGLES said:
Better add a bit to that for a pre-amp as well. The costs never end...

Haha, yes, I already have that in my line up as well. I've even started looking at more speakers despite recently purchasing some. :lol God, I finally stopped buying a lot of games only to start buying a lot of audio equipment.

Einbroch

Banned
New apartment for spring semester. Poor college kid, so I went out and basically got everything non-computer/TV this past weekend and tonight at Wal-Mart and JCPenney (where I work).

2wptahl.jpg

20uae7l.jpg

lolropelight

ev0sb5.jpg

WEGGLES

Alucrid said:
Haha, yes, I already have that in my line up as well. I've even started looking at more speakers despite recently purchasing some. :lol God, I finally stopped buying a lot of games only to start buying a lot of audio equipment.
Like I said. It never stops.

First it's a new turntable. Then the pre-amp. Then the speakers. Then a new cartridge. Then a tone arm... then.... another new turntable.:lol

Picked up my new monitor at bestbuy today. it's sexxxy. mmmm

DSCF7388-1.jpg

DSCF7386.jpg

DSCF7404.jpg
DSCF7405.jpg

also got me a pair of these but might return them since they aren't usb:

DSCF7408.jpg

and need to return/swap this too, because the shift key keeps sticking lol:

DSCF7397.jpg

practice02 said:
Oh so you are going to use the acecard which has a recent firmware update that cracks spirit tracks drm. to transfer power point persentations to different computers or play the video of your wedding for friends.

How do you know he is not? You are a bit of a dick.

Formally these were purchases from very late 2009, but I've only started to make use of them in 2010:

Eizo Flexscan S2233WE (along with an accidental box set that arrived today). Hmm, seems a bit dusty.

Philips 32PFL9604 and cat (not a pick-up). Happy with both.

glaurung

Since I am a lonely and ugly person, I have been trying to surround myself with many beautiful things.

First two Christmas presents. The HD2 is from myself and the new RS300x is from my sister.

janlewt01.jpg

I have also replaced my old keyboard with the following epic piece of gear (I am typing this post on it now):

janlewt02.jpg

I've also bought multiple new games and blu-ray movies. Here's proof of my Darksider's unbelievably awesome copy:

janlewt03.jpg

Jason

stupid slow holiday shipping :|

jan10pickup01.jpg

ACII ($30) + Halo 3 ($10)

jan10pickup02.jpg

FFVII Soundtrack (first press) + Umjammer Lammy single

jan10pickup03.jpg

Cheapo copy of Windows 7

jan10pickup04.jpg

District 9 + (500) Days of Summer

jan10pickup05.jpg

Clock Radio + mp3 player

jan10pickup06.jpg

Holly Miranda CDs (she sent me a 2nd copy of her EP for some reason)

jan10pickup07.jpg

Sarasa Ifu - Tasogara Moon + Shiina Ringo - Shouso Strip

jan10pickup08.jpg

Handwritten shikishi by Kubota Makoto :D

usacots.jpg

Usacots :rock

jan10pickup09.jpg

R2 animu

jan10pickup10.jpg

R1 Animu

suikodan

glaurung said:
Since I am a lonely and ugly person, I have been trying to surround myself with many beautiful things.

First two Christmas presents. The HD2 is from myself and the new RS300x is from my sister.

janlewt01.jpg

I want that background please! Where can I find it? ;)

JiliK

DSCF0962s.jpg

I might have been the last person on the planet not to own a DS Lite, but that all changed last month. Picked up Metroid Fusion and FF I & II on eBay too.

DSCF0972s.jpg

I hope I'm not too late for the Halo 3 beta. :D

DSCF0955s.jpg

Some DVD box sets I picked on sale. I can't believe I managed to grab the LOTR set new for €17.

DSCF0916s.jpg

More Now compilations for my collection, plus The Three EPs by The Beta Band.

DSCF0911s.jpg

An old copy of Arcade from eBay.

gog0110.png

GOG holiday sale stuff.

BdoUK

Decided to pick up a Dyson DC25 Blueprint Edition since my Labrador Enzo make a nice habit out of shedding all over the place. Thankfully it was on clearance at Best Buy for $399 so it wasn't a bad deal. It takes care of the dog hair problem :).

120mj43.jpg

Dynamic3

BdoUK said:
Decided to pick up a Dyson DC25 Blueprint Edition since my Labrador Enzo make a nice habit out of shedding all over the place. Thankfully it was on clearance at Best Buy for $399 so it wasn't a bad deal. It takes care of the dog hair problem :).

120mj43.jpg

So you buy 1/2 of your vacuums and the rest you steal?

Raiden IV reinvigorated my childhood shmup love, so I grabbed Castle of Shikigami III and Raiden Fighters Aces. I couldn't bite the Mushihimesama Futari bullet quite yet. It might be too tough for me at this point anyway, I'm still pretty shitty. Also, Leisure Suit Larry for $6...why not.

I'm happy to have bought a much-needed new mic and pop filter. I finally had a chance to try the Blue and loved it, and Amazon had a nice deal for them (they still might).

j-1.jpg

j-2.jpg

j-3.jpg

j-4.jpg

j-5.jpg

j-6.jpg

I treated myself to some huge 12-15" tall coffee table photo books (except for Private Collection and Caruska Sittings, which are smaller).

All but Heidilicious were published by Taschen, a one of the best erotic photo publishers around. The collection of work in each book is nothing short of incredible.

Heidilicious, Heidi Klum raw via the lens of Rankin, is equally a gorgeous collection of photos. Also, new Heavy Metal time of the month is always reason to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom