• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Happy New Year!

A few pick-ups from PSN:

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

Shao May plushie (the 'box' is Alphonse):
IMG_3005.jpg

Games (LBP1 and ModNation were $10 each):
IMG_3009.jpg

This actually came in Dec but i only just managed to take a photo of it, lol.

"And here comes our newest clone! weighing in at 180lb and 6 foot 6... it's the Assault!"

2hg4b5s.jpg

9 inch tall sitting on my slin 360, best looking figure I ever paid £50 for.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got Mass Effect 2. I beat the first one a long ass time ago, I even read the first book but I never picked up the 2nd game. 20$ new at Gamestop, I couldn't pass it up this time. I asked if they had any sealed copies but they didn't :( I hate when Gamestop opens the cases and takes the games out. They add those ugly fucking stickers and my case is a little messed up.

me2GAF.png

jcutner

Tiduz said:

is that sackboy a pre-order bonus, or can you just buy them outright now? i was tempted to buy the LCE for the sackboy, but if i can just *buy* the sackboy a la carte, then that'd be preferred!

Another killer thrift store get.

Ice Blue Gameboy Pocket- $7.50
Two bags of Pokemon cards (about 1000) - $8.00
Street Fighter Collection Sega Saturn - $2 (Wow!)
PS2 External 40 GB Harddrive - $5
Total - $22.50

IMG_2531.jpg

Picked this badboy up yesterday... A 1991 IBM Model M, and in almost mint condition too!

YhqL2.jpg

I haven't typed very much on it yet but I can really see why people hold it in such high regard. It's a bit tricky to get the exakt amount of pressure needed for it and no more, but I guess I'll get the hang of it after some time. It feels completely sturdy and has an awesome clickety sound to it too. Unfortunately it was a German layout but it's the closest layout to the Swedish one, so it could've been much worse.

Infinity

Snytbaggen said:
Picked this badboy up yesterday... A 1991 IBM Model M, and in almost mint condition too!
I picked up one of these not long ago, and despite the lack of modern features, it's the best keyboard I've ever used. Built like a Sherman tank, these are made to last.

Can't recommend it enough, so long as you don't mind the clackity-clack of the keys.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
jcutner said:
is that sackboy a pre-order bonus, or can you just buy them outright now? i was tempted to buy the LCE for the sackboy, but if i can just *buy* the sackboy a la carte, then that'd be preferred!

got it free with preorder of non ce. (europe doesnt get ce)

BotoxAgent said:
2ja96s.jpg

Got my Fractal Audio Axe Fx...yeah baby!! \m/

thing sounds sooooo frackin gooooooood!!!!!!
Awesome... I've been wanting to try one of those for so long, but I'm hesitant to abandon my toobs! :)

I'm waiting on my Boogie TA-15 that I ordered before Xmas... I'm thinking it will compliment my Mark V nicely, if it ever arrives...

japtor

xrVRx.jpg

zI8nX.jpg

A few more pics on my site but there's non January 2011 pickups in the other pics.

Well the iPad here is old, but the game is from January, Block Rogue. It's pretty good if you like sliding puzzles (like Sokoban, but with more elements to it). It has a crapload of designed levels and a random generator on top of that so you basically have an infinite number of levels to work with.

Mithos

Gold Member
This just showed up. (
see ya in a week or two i guess, posted in january 2010 thread first by accident, hello ban again >_<
)

nbsaU.jpg

First time I post in one of these threads and it ends up in the 2010 thread. If you guys don't want me showing my loot, just SAY SO. :)

IMAG0035.jpg

Excellent, excellent show. Olyphant and Goggins tear this shit up.

IMAG0038.jpg

Duh.

Blue Submarine No. 6 said:
Awesome... I've been wanting to try one of those for so long, but I'm hesitant to abandon my toobs! :)

I'm waiting on my Boogie TA-15 that I ordered before Xmas... I'm thinking it will compliment my Mark V nicely, if it ever arrives...

I loved the Mark V when I tried it last month...it sounded glorious. It actually came down between the Mark V or the Axe Fx...but since i already have a bunch of tube amps already, I decided on the Axe last minute :)

The TA looks sweet as hell too

The Dutch Slayer said:
Can I ask where did you get those boos shelfs because that is awesome :D

The shelves or the LBP bookends? The shelves are just espresso-colored shelves from Target (kinda like Ikea, I guess). the bookends came with the NA version of the Collector's Edition. The look great, but they're really just a really heavy, coated cardboard. They look much ore solid than they really are.

seady

3DS 3DS 3DS
2cnbog3.jpg

Finally got Fragile! Always wanted that game so bad.
Some of us here should make an EA Sports Active online group in the game so we can exercise together!
avscok.jpg

sparky2112 said:
The shelves or the LBP bookends? The shelves are just espresso-colored shelves from Target (kinda like Ikea, I guess). the bookends came with the NA version of the Collector's Edition. The look great, but they're really just a really heavy, coated cardboard. They look much ore solid than they really are.
I meant the LBP2 stuff, thanks for the info :p

Sealda

Banned
IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

Going to this from a unibody Macbook. I would say the feeling is like that, when i went from a Mac Mini to a iMac. The same amazing feeling. I just love it. So light and compact! I can take it anywhere i go! Having my bag full of books+alu macbook was too much! Every time i pulled it up, it felt way too clumsy and...out of place. This Macbook Air, is so much smoother! aaaah i love it. I want to eat it up!

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

Top Bottom