• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Happy New Year!

These are actually from the last two months:

168604_779494789094_6312708_40328319_3888048_n.jpg

Assault Girls, Inception, Salt, Heroes, Machete, Deadly Premonition, Castlevania, Final Fantasy X.

Not Pictured, but also got: Step Up 3D, and Leon the Professional.

165106_777480815114_6312708_40286853_355762_n.jpg

Impulse buy when exiting Best Buy: Magic Cards!

IMG_5870.jpg

Completed my set of the rainbow guys and the kaiju wrestler guy is new.
IMG_8782.jpg

The Akira blu-ray has a few moments were it looks like a dvd rip upressed the others are great specifically Evangelion.

A little bit LBP2-centric this past week. Some swag I won from the Guinness Book of World Records event in NYC (aside from being in the actual record books now, hehe) including some extra stuff that came in the mail.

2011janpickup03.jpg

2011janpickup04.jpg

2011janpickup05.jpg

2011janpickup06.jpg

2011janpickup07.jpg

2011janpickup08.jpg

Can't complain. :3

desu

donkey show said:
A little bit LBP2-centric this past week. Some swag I won from the Guinness Book of World Records event in NYC (aside from being in the actual record books now, hehe) including some extra stuff that came in the mail.

Lovely collection, what for are you in the book, biggest LBP2 fan xD?

Anyway, new pc parts arrived.

1608xas.jpg

ithorien

donkey show said:

The Astros alone make me jealousface, awesome haul.

Toby

desu said:

Anyway, new pc parts arrived.

1608xas.jpg
Nice!
I would love impressions on how quiet the case and NH-d14 are if you get around to it.
That case looks really interesting.

desu said:

LOL, might as well be. Here's the list of records I'm in for:

Longest marathon playing LittleBigPlanet 2 (50+ hours)
Longest marathon playing a platform video game (50+ hours)
Most video game genres played in one video game in 24 hours
Most user-generated video game levels played in 24 hours
Most user-generated video game levels played in a marathon (50+ hours)

No sleep, good times.

thorien said:
The Astros alone make me jealousface, awesome haul.

Thanks man! They're a lot better than I thought they'd be. The fact that pretty much all of it was free made it better, lol.

seady

donkey show said:
LOL, might as well be. Here's the list of records I'm in for:

Longest marathon playing LittleBigPlanet 2 (50+ hours)
Longest marathon playing a platform video game (50+ hours)
Most video game genres played in one video game in 24 hours
Most user-generated video game levels played in 24 hours
Most user-generated video game levels played in a marathon (50+ hours)

No sleep, good times.

Thanks man! They're a lot better than I thought they'd be. The fact that pretty much all of it was free made it better, lol.

What's your PSN name? I want to check out your levels.

DemiMatt

God a new friend to join me at work

179250_10150372838340508_747120507_17093242_5335475_n.jpg

The detail on this thing is exquisite! Its great, although the regular head looks awesome, I feel like the BD display is the way to go! Ill take more pics this weekend of course!

A few Christmas/January pickups...

Darrel Lea Peppermint Chocolates - I'm addicted to these. So good.

2ljomt0.jpg

A couple of new blu-rays

20auslf.jpg

World Atlas of Whisky :)

n6xn38.jpg

HTC Desire + Cygnett Frost case

e8u45e.jpg

Video Games!

2i795q9.jpg

Some new BVLGARI shades

be7z3s.jpg

MJ Thriller rubber duckie!

2qdpvg6.jpg

2w2iwdd.jpg

And probably my fave pickup...

Royal Doulton 685ml Dorchester decanter (currently filled with Talisker 10)

99gmk8.jpg

donkey show said:

2011janpickup03.jpg

2011janpickup04.jpg

2011janpickup05.jpg

2011janpickup06.jpg

2011janpickup07.jpg

2011janpickup08.jpg

Very nice work.

mf.luder said:
How much did you pay? I just googled this and it came up at $200. They look amazing. How many do you have? (Old Snake figure).

I've got these three:
Rohby-Metal-Gear-Solid-Resin-Figures-Group-of-Three.jpg

and now the Old Snake. It cost $200 plus tax. I may have a second Old Snake figure that I'll be looking to sell so just let me know if you're interested.

eXistor

Woo, my Nintendo Club figurine arrived! Looking pretty good I must say. Also got the AVG DVD, which is also signed by the guys themselves on the inside. Too bad they got my name wrong, they just used FA as my name which is on my creditcard, but my actual name (and under which I ordered it) is Frank. Oh well, details, details...

Also Archer season 1 and Metalocalypse season 3. I've heard some bad things about season 3 btw (toned-down gore etc.), so we'll see.

And finally Ghost Trick. I've been waiting a long time for this game, but I have a feeling it's not gonna disappoint.

DSC00786.jpg

Yes Boss!

Flek said:
i love the arcana heart pickups on this page! Keep buying it and check the OT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=419084
Mine is coming...literally 1/4 mile from me but locked away in the post office box till next Friday ;-( Really hoping I fall in love with the game. I love the whole idea of it but skipped the second because of all the wretched reviews.

Is my big January pick-up.

Hoping it gets a NA release since I like buying both versions of all fighting games and want to add the 360 version.

G-Fex

eXistor said:
Woo, my Nintendo Club figurine arrived! Looking pretty good I must say. Also got the AVG DVD, which is also signed by the guys themselves on the inside. Too bad they got my name wrong, they just used FA as my name which is on my creditcard, but my actual name (and under which I ordered it) is Frank. Oh well, details, details...

Also Archer season 1 and Metalocalypse season 3. I've heard some bad things about season 3 btw (toned-down gore etc.), so we'll see.

And finally Ghost Trick. I've been waiting a long time for this game, but I have a feeling it's not gonna disappoint.

DSC00786.jpg

VIDEO GAMES ARE AWESOME! I gotta buy that dvd someday.

milkham said:
what exactly is this? orchestrated version of the soundtracks? or like the sound you actually heard from the genesis/mega drive?
It's in-game BGM. Comix Zone has additional arranged stuff though.

Top Bottom