• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Happy New Year!

Zyzyxxz

practice02 said:
Dawww look at that little guy congrats dog ownership is probably seconded only by becoming a parent. On the scale of rad things that happen in your adult life.

yeah I realize its gonna be alot of responsibility but I couldnt let the owner couldn't take care of a full liter of 7 of these babies so I had to help her out and take at least one off her hand. Its my first dog and I hope to do it right.

The only thing is its a mix and I don't know what breed he is. Any ideas?
5382168193_c20436ae4d_b.jpg

5382168399_d17295abe6_b.jpg

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
So cute! Good luck with him. Any idea how big he's supposed to get?

Zyzyxxz

xelios said:
So cute! Good luck with him. Any idea how big he's supposed to get?

mother was some kind of small hairy dog, the father looked like this puppy and only grew to a foot and some. My neighbor said possibly a daschsund? Another was telling me part rottwieler? But if the father was only a foot and a half then I doubt so.

Shuusui said:
So, the PC I built last year finally has a desk worthy of its sexiness!

syjde.jpg

Things missing: Sound card, decent speaks, a studio light (think Pixar logo) and an amp/stand for my headphones. Then it'll be perfect!

That beige DVD drive has got to go!

I went LBP crazy (not as much as a select few though)
IMG_3340-1.jpg

The rest of the games I picked up this past month, I think some are also from late December.
IMG_3348-1.jpg

And some cool cupcakes
IMG_3333-1.jpg

Lando Jones said:
Few pick ups:

Got a free 360, and decided to pick up some games..
CE Death smiles, fable 3, fallout and dead raising..

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/idenowhereiam/2011-01-23161512.jpg

Been playing on ps3 so this concept of paying for online is new to me. Until I get a worth while game i'm just using these for fable achievements.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/idenowhereiam/2011-01-23161539.jpg

and some stuff for other systems:

2011-01-23161759.jpg

Where did you get that LBP2 cardboard arcade cabinet thing? Please and thank you.

cool_trainer said:
Where did you get that LBP2 cardboard arcade cabinet thing? Please and thank you.

Friend of mine works at gamestop and they got it in as a promo item. Just asked if I could take it and she said sure.. It's honestly something they got into decorate the cash wrap, although I did see someone else with it on here..

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Zyzyxxz said:
yeah I realize its gonna be alot of responsibility but I couldnt let the owner couldn't take care of a full liter of 7 of these babies so I had to help her out and take at least one off her hand. Its my first dog and I hope to do it right.

This melted my icy heart.

WEGGLES

A7MAD said:
500GB 2.5' & 2TB external.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/915/recentps3.jpg[img]

Both for my PS3.

kmeaw cfw ftw.[/QUOTE]
I was about to ask why you'd bother with an external if you're already opening your PC to put one drive in... and then you answered my question :P

glaurung

Majine said:
The US CE is so superior to the european one it's not even funny. What the fuck was SCEE thinking?
Came here to say that.

But I believe that very often the decisions made at the heart of SCEE are either just moronic or wrong at best.

It only reminds of the old axiom that Sony said about Europe: Europe does not mind.

jakeellis01 said:
5plfh3pba8.jpg

http://www.box.net/shared/static/9xcgpcrrzm.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.box.net/shared/static/6cbkv49083.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.box.net/shared/static/f9sxhfceyu.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wait which region collectors edition is that?!?!

Majine

Banned
glaurung said:
It only reminds of the old axiom that Sony said about Europe: Europe does not mind.

They said that? xD

Also, always the steelbooks. What's so "steel" about LBP2? I thought the KZ2 Steelbook was cool, but it doesn't fit with LBP at all.

ACH1LL3US

Zyzyxxz said:

5382168193_c20436ae4d_b.jpg

Very CUTE! BTW its a Dotson :)

Why are people complaining about SCEE? That division is SO much better than SCEA. It's just that SCEA decided to finally do something this time around, meaning we won't see another awesome CE until next year.

Hypertrooper said:
It is the eu-collectors edition. I would prefer the US-Collector Edition, but the US collectors + EU collectors= awesome ce.

Agreed it's how it should have been for all regions. That steel case would have ade the US CE complete perfection..now i've got to look for an inexpensive way of acquiring one.

leng jai

Lando Jones said:
Agreed it's how it should have been for all regions. That steel case would have ade the US CE complete perfection..now i've got to look for an inexpensive way of acquiring one.

I've got both in my possession now. Too bad the US codes don't work on my AU account. Contemplating returning the AU edition or trading it back in in a normal case (while is still has good value) and keeping the steelbook & costumes.

japtor

JustAnotherOtaku said:
First anime of 2011 get! Love this series.

DSC00215.jpg
Wow 13 eps. I remember thinking about getting the original series' DVDs way back and there were only 4 per disc. Looks like there's a newer release now with a full season for $25. Does all anime get reasonable pricing these days or are these exceptions?

Top Bottom