• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year!)!

Majine

Banned
I won this last year from kojima but didn't post it back then. I figured I'd post a pic with all the MGS related stuff being posted (making me jealous).

M5O77.jpg

Damn, that's awesome. Now you're making me jelly.

MG310

I am constantly envious of all the thrift store finds in here. The only thing I've seen at my Goodwill that was decent was a Genesis & 32X with some sports games but they wanted 99.99 for it.

Ban Puncher

RLXw7.jpg

Anarchy Reigns LTD ED 360 - Because Platinum, that's why.
Tenchi Muyo OVA BD - Annoyingly the set is region locked to 'A' which means I'll have to dig out my launch Japanese PS3 60GB to watch it.
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows PSP - aka Buttered Poopers 2: Butter Harder

Dawg

Really glad I got one. Screen beats our old iPhone S4 and the size is still do-able. Playing some Puzzle & Dragons on it for now (besides using the usual phone stuff), but will check out the iOS/Android gaf thread later.

haikira

I dont know if you have seen Dredd or not but if you haven't don't it really isn't worth it. I love Judge Dredd but the film was just really boring.

I saw it in the cinema. I actually quite liked it and i'm hoping it gets a sequel, which is why i want to pick it up on it's first week out. Though unfortunately, a sequel seems very unlikely. Then again, so did a sequel to Tron Legacy, at one point.

Probably would have waited a few weeks, under different circumstances as i'm a bit tight this month.

I dont know if you have seen Dredd or not but if you haven't don't it really isn't worth it. I love Judge Dredd but the film was just really boring.

I thought Dredd was fantastic. Not sure it's worth if you're sitting on your last $20 of spending money though.

JohnDonut

Banned
The amount of people who say this are greatly outnumbered by those that think the movie was the best action movie of 2012

I love Judge Dredd and thought it was great. Saw it in 3D and it was fantastic.

Doombear

The amount of people who say this are greatly outnumbered by those that think the movie was the best action movie of 2012

I love Judge Dredd and thought it was great. Saw it in 3D and it was fantastic.

I have learned I am one of those greatly outnumbered apparently that agrees with Burgess. So disappointed =(

Crap picture, as I have yet to upload the 'real' ones for this month.

idBqEcaw6u1xj.jpg

The_Monk

Finally, some time to update some December and January pick-ups:

Some clothes gifted from my lady for the cold days:

f87WNl.jpg

H5InXl.jpg

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for some PC Gaming:

2wet3l.jpg

Heroes Season One on DVD:

TLa6Kl.jpg

Heroes Season Two on DVD Steelbook Case edition (some say I should had stopped on the Season one) :

mXK92l.jpg

Need for Speed: The Run & Enchanted Arms for the 360:

VcamBl.jpg

Mark of the Ninja for the Xbox 360:

EYnLKl.jpg

Hitman Absolution for the PS3:

59Eg1l.jpg

The Unfinished Swan and Journey Pack. Amazing deal it was.

NjcNol.jpg

REK0kl.jpg

Cypher

Some pre- and post- New Year's goodies!

Fringe: Seasons 1-4 (DVD)

DSC09072_zpseec4b2bc.jpg

The Walking Dead - Collector's Edition (PS3)
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season - 3 Disc Special Edition (DVD)
The Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season (DVD)

DSC09067_zps8f66ceb0.jpg

Ninja Gaiden: Sigma Plus (PS VITA)
Little Deviants (PS VITA)

DSC09076_zps289abcb6.jpg

Mario Party 9 (Wii)
De Blob 2 (Wii)

DSC09077_zps90316732.jpg

RLXw7.jpg

Tenchi Muyo OVA BD - Annoyingly the set is region locked to 'A' which means I'll have to dig out my launch Japanese PS3 60GB to watch it.
*shrieks*

It's out!? How does it look? Is it heavenly? I hope it got some good treatment.

I need this. I already have the whole collection on DVD, but would love it on Blu-ray.

Top Bottom