• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year!)!

QMontague

jblZp8syobvSNH.jpg

I got the Club Nintendo 18 game case. It comes with 4 reversible inserts, so I bought 3 spare cases black, white, and red. Plus I got the XL charge cradle. My one word review for that is, "Junk."

20130117_001252.jpg

Really nerding out on comic stuff lately. Just finished Uncanny X-Force and it was outstanding.

20130117_001423.jpg

Still waiting for local stores to get refilled on the other TMNT figures. Love the new design. Also got my gold nunchuk.

20130117_001509.jpg

All I can say is "Wow." This game is making me love JPRGs again. Can't wait to play The Last Story and Pandora's Tower.

Gila

pMhrJ.jpg
uYfJq.jpg
2Nw4N.jpg

k3xCf.jpg
w02kP.jpg

I bought the Wii + CCP just to play Xenoblade which is the most I've ever spent on a single video game. And the cheetos I got to go along with the source material of one of my favourite films (since Canada doesn't carry those addictive snacks)

Ban Puncher

Got home to find these stuffed in my letterbox.

2cQsp.jpg

Battle Golfer Yui MD - Been after this one for a while. Cheap and in brand new condition. Lovely.
Sandisk 32GB SD - Never have to clean my 3DS fridge again.

Bonus unwanted pick-up: Heatstroke - Mowed my grandmother's acreage today in 40 °C weather. Kind of a dumb move. But I got a home made chocolate cake baked by granny to take home for my effort so it wasn't a total bust. Fuck the sun.

*shrieks*

It's out!? How does it look? Is it heavenly? I hope it got some good treatment.

I need this. I already have the whole collection on DVD, but would love it on Blu-ray.

I haven't had the chance to watch it myself, hopefully I'll get round to that this weekend, but I've heard the end result is fantastic. Apparently the transfer is taken from the original film source and given a bit of a clean to remove excess dust. Animation on film in HD done right is trouser-stretching good.

Spike

k3xCf.jpg

I bought the Wii + CCP just to play Xenoblade which is the most I've ever spent on a single video game. And the cheetos I got to go along with the source material of one of my favourite films (since Canada doesn't carry those addictive snacks)

Actually, I bought Jalapeno Cheetos just before Christmas at RCSS. Sadly, they never restocked them... :(

Beautiful, and I agree that this looks so much better than multiple monitors.

However, that is NOT IPS. DELL is not getting my money!

According to the "tech specs" tab on the product page, it is:
Panel Type, Surface:
AH In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H

I have this Dell 24" 1080HD monitor and multitask well on it (even if it is Twisted Nematic), but THAT is a sweet display! A built-in 4-port USB3.0 hub too? Very nice.

TxdoHawk

I'm 30 years old and I just dropped $649 on an electric skateboard. Why? I have no idea, but my inner twelve year old is happy
for now, until I put myself in the hospital riding this thing

Wait time is approximately ten weeks, though. Sad face. Far more interesting pictures when it shows up.

nWGYB.png

5amshift

Banned
img0368fv.jpg

Picked this up for $4 at a shop and I've never seen it before. You put Wu Wear in the Genesis then a game on top, like Sonic & Knuckles. There is a switch also with a light on the left of the cart for whatever purpose. I don't want to pull out my Genesis and try it, but has anybody seen this before?

LiK

I'm 30 years old and I just dropped $649 on an electric skateboard. Why? I have no idea, but my inner twelve year old is happy
for now, until I put myself in the hospital riding this thing

Wait time is approximately ten weeks, though. Sad face. Far more interesting pictures when it shows up.

nWGYB.png

Being an adult is great. Buy what we want

the_standard

Neo Member
img0368fv.jpg

Picked this up for $4 at a shop and I've never seen it before. You put Wu Wear in the Genesis then a game on top, like Sonic & Knuckles. There is a switch also with a light on the left of the cart for whatever purpose. I don't want to pull out my Genesis and try it, but has anybody seen this before?

Under the Wu Wear sticker is a game genie :)
Sega-Gen-Game-Genie.jpg

d0c_zaius

Picked this up for $4 at a shop and I've never seen it before. You put Wu Wear in the Genesis then a game on top, like Sonic & Knuckles. There is a switch also with a light on the left of the cart for whatever purpose. I don't want to pull out my Genesis and try it, but has anybody seen this before?[/QUOTE]

fuck my mind was spinning as to what this could possibly do. now we really need a Wu Wear Cart to be made.

DTJAAAAM

Just picked this up from an old friend of mine, who spotted it for $1 while he was thrift shopping and knows I dig the stuff:

OAFmN.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
NES: Adventure Island, Platoon
adventureplatoon_zpsf6e34323.jpg

SNES: Mystic Quest, Super Pinball Behind the Mask
mysticpinball_zps50a5a3ef.jpg

Courier Crisis (Saturn), Chrono Cross (PS1)
couriercross_zps6fdef1cc.jpg

omenaa

Neo Member
BA48qPpCUAEGd63.jpg

Shin Sangoku Musou Multi Raid 2 HD Version (PS3) 13€
Dragon Force (PSN) 72 HKD
Phantasy Star Complete Collection (PSN) 800 yen

Recall

C03FD1D0-5B77-4D78-83D8-E233186CCD50-265-0000009C61811571.jpg

I got Black and never played it and now I have Black V.2 which I too wont play. Saving them for a rainy day I guess :)

Carnby

img0368fv.jpg

Did you actually think you found a gaming device called Wu Wear or are you trolling us? lol. The lable doesn't even fit the cartrigde.

Top Bottom