• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
nothing gaming related, but wal-mart started getting wave 3 of Samurai stuff. I've never watched the american adaptation, but thanks to this I was able to get a Daikaioh for 33 dollars with no sounds instead of importing one for $130+. I'm not a megazord fan, but I love the look of the Ebi origami and the Megazord form is really unique. I'm also a huge Genta fanboy. Will be doing the same thing for Gokai Silver's american adaptation so I can get ahold of his megazord. Lobtha montha

15ro8wx.jpg

2rlymhc.jpg

2v36mux.jpg

phantom13

Neo Member
Hey guys, first time posting in a pickup thread. Got a lenovo x220 this month, it's pretty sweet. I love how compact it is and it runs a lot cooler than my old laptop.

O1Jyvl.jpg

o2WAdl.jpg

tim.mbp

F4ipc.jpg

Went shopping today. Games from Best Buy B2G1 sale. USB drive was on sale at Best Buy too. Wii Points from Gamestop credit. Might go back to pick up some more game later this week.

Aguirre

Gamble said:
Just picked it up this past Saturday after my Impala finally died after 4 years of memories :-(

5926533448_1e2af22538_m.jpg

5925974127_34e886d4d1_m.jpg

Wow, that's a sleek Ford. What's that model called? Never seen it over here. Is it a hybrid 4x4?

tim.mbp said:
F4ipc.jpg

Went shopping today. Games from Best Buy B2G1 sale. USB drive was on sale at Best Buy too. Wii Points from Gamestop credit. Might go back to pick up some more game later this week.

Nevermind, I see it in the print ad...I've got a $10 RZ certificate in my car. I'll have to drop by after work and see what's up.

Elginer

5xlha.jpg

Slowly trying to all of the Hellboy and BRPD books. Still need to pick up Abe Sapien: The Drowning and BPRD's : Hollow Earth and Other Stories.

FFIII is my first DS lite game. Got it for 4 bucks on Amazon and thought, why the hell not. So far I'm loving it. It's refreshing to play an FF that's tough again.

Shadybiz

IMAG0101.jpg

4 of these tires. My old ones were making a horrendous noise for close to a year, so I finally caved and replaced them. Car is back to being stealth-like.

Hellish

Non-Gaming pick up just came today,

Oakley Sideways Grey Polarized Devil's Brigade, (the white one's, I had the black ones for about a year and they are the same model but Ryan Sheckler Signature Pair, and not polarized, which I thought was a gimmick but I love it)

5927943782_c1d1809bb4_z.jpg

5927387101_7dc7790910_z.jpg

JiliK

It's been a few months, GAF. Let's get down to business.

DSCF1548b.jpg

Some recent gaming pick-us. Pretty pleased I finally got hold of a copy of Kororinpa for a reasonable price. I wish the motion controls were a bit smoother though. :(

DSCF1555b.jpg

A few previously bundled games I picked up for a few euros each. The XBLA pack even came with a working download code for Ms. Pac-Man.

DSCF1530b.jpg

DSCF1537b.jpg

All the hot, new beats the kids are listening to these days.

steam_jun11.jpg

And finally, some pre summer sale Steam acquisitions.

Number45

Nick_GTL said:
Non-Gaming pick up just came today,

Oakley Sideways Grey Polarized Devil's Brigade, (the white one's, I had the black ones for about a year and they are the same model but Ryan Sheckler Signature Pair, and not polarized, which I thought was a gimmick but I love it)
These are really nice. I'm still wearing a pair of Why 3 X-Wires (at least I think that's what they're called! :p) that I've had for years now.

photo-5.jpg

Sears Clearance is back!!

(posted this on CAG as well, in case it looks familiar)

Halo 3 ODST/Forza 3 Elite 120 GB 360 bundle $99.97
Sylvania crappy but functioning netbooks x3 9.97
Socom Bundle 9.97
Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time 5.97
Mirror's Edge 3.97

mikeybwright said:
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg281/irishsoccermbw/photo-5.jpg[IMG]

Socom Bundle 9.97
Mirror's Edge 3.97[/QUOTE]

Sear's clearances have the chance to be epic as they never, ever update tags. I'll often see games market at $60 that have been marked down to <$10, but they never get sold because nobody updates the damn tags.

Hellish

mikeybwright said:
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg281/irishsoccermbw/photo-5.jpg

Socom Bundle 9.97
Mirror's Edge 3.97

WHAT! I need to get one of those I am going to mutli-screen GT 5 & Forza 3 Soon, I need 1 more ps3 and 1 more xbox. 99.99 is a sick deal, where was this?Hoping for a slim chance I can find something similar at a local sears.

Was going to buy the 360 version (along with a 360) but ended up getting the PS3 version instead after getting offered a somewhat low price. (Still going to buy the 360, though.)
eZSOo.jpg

Sorry for the shitty quality.

20hshl5.jpg

My uncle gave me the phone for free, so hopefully I can get out of this contract with T-Mobile. Their service in my area is awful and the customer service (or lack of it) is just as bad. Even if I have to pay an early termination fee I still might do it, as my employee discount will save me as much as I spend in about half a year. The mouse was also free, my old G5 was constantly turning off and on, so I googled the problem and it seems that a lot of G5s suffered this problem due to a short in the wiring. Sent Logitech an e-mail and they sent me a new G500 for absolutely free. I've always been a fan of their products, but they have just ensured that every mouse and keyboard I buy from now on is from them.

Acrylic7

DMPrince said:
nacho cheese?
lol, a horrible attempt at SpongeBob. The cake isn't even pineapple.

still its the thought that counts.
and why is a 21 year old getting a SpongeBob cake? lol

ReaperXL7

Lucky Number Seven Force said:
Was going to buy the 360 version (along with a 360) but ended up getting the PS3 version instead after getting offered a somewhat low price. (Still going to buy the 360, though.)
eZSOo.jpg

Sorry for the shitty quality.

I'm confused...... it was released in english?

SlaughterX said:
20hshl5.jpg

My uncle gave me the phone for free, so hopefully I can get out of this contract with T-Mobile. Their service in my area is awful and the customer service (or lack of it) is just as bad. Even if I have to pay an early termination fee I still might do it, as my employee discount will save me as much as I spend in about half a year. The mouse was also free, my old G5 was constantly turning off and on, so I googled the problem and it seems that a lot of G5s suffered this problem due to a short in the wiring. Sent Logitech an e-mail and they sent me a new G500 for absolutely free. I've always been a fan of their products, but they have just ensured that every mouse and keyboard I buy from now on is from them.

Oh shit the g500 came out? How is it compared to the old trusty mx518? Mine is still running strong after 4+ years, but I know inevitably I will need a new one soon.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Acrylic7 said:
My birthday Cake...
...Dont ask

DSC00484.jpg
Did you get your Spongebob picture from a Korean Lunchbox?
Joking of course, i'm sure it's delicious

Also i would like to try a pineapple flavoured cake, it sounds dangerous.

ReaperXL07 said:
I'm confused...... it was released in english?
Nope. I plan on using the released english menu patch on my old CFW ps3, though. (Bought it over the 360 version because I'm a sucker for extra content)

ReaperXL7

Nope. I plan on using the released english menu patch on my old CFW ps3, though. (Bought it over the 360 version because I'm a sucker for extra content)

ahh ok, i have the 360 version so its not a huge deal. Was still hoping to get the ps3 version at some point for the extras and to support the series, but I'm not very good with japanese, and I don't do the CFW stuff so i'm out of luck.

Just gotta pray that supporting Graces F and Abyss 3d will get Namco to bring Xillia.

wilflare

Crazy HAUL thanks to the various Summer Sales

PS3

those thingums are garters for my boots :/

Steam:
Code:
Rush  
Greed Corp  
Magicka 
Magicka - Wizards Survival Kit DLC  
Magicka: Nippon DLC  
Magicka: Watchtower  
Magicka: Frozen Lake  
Magicka: Robe Bundle  
Magicka: Vietnam  
Magicka: Final Frontier  
Magicka: Marshland  
Hitman: Blood Money  
Prince of Persia Complete Pack  
The Last Remnant (SQEX)  
Sanctum  
Audiosurf  
Darksiders  
HOARD  
Torchlight  
Hamiltons Great Adventure  
Just Cause 2 DLC - Monster Truck  
JC2 DLC: Black Market Aerial Pack  
JC2 Black Market Boom Pack  
JC2 DLC - Bull's Eye Assault Rifle  
JC2 DLC - Rico's Signature Gun  
JC2 DLC - Chevalier Classic  
JC2 DLC - Agency Hovercraft  
SpaceChem  
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale  
Civilization V (GamersGate)  
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER  
BIT.TRIP.BEAT

iOS:
Code:
Game Dev Story  
Hot Springs Story  
Ticket to Ride  
Toki Tori HD  
Flight Control HD  
Pictureka! For iPad  
N.O.V.A. 2 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD  
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD  
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for iPad  
Continuity 2: The Continuation  
Space Miner HD  
STREET FIGHTER IV Volt  
Worms 2: Armageddon  
Dungeon Hunter 2 HD  
SCRABBLE for iPad  
MONOPOLY for iPad  
TETRIS for iPad  
Max and the Magic Marker for iPad  
Zen Bound 2 Universal  
Mirror’s Edge for iPad  
Amateur Surgeon iPad Edition  
THE GAME OF LIFE for iPad  
RISK: The Official Game for iPad  
UNO HD  
 Dead Space for iPad  
BIT.TRIP.BEAT HD  
NBA JAM by EA SPORTS for iPad  
StarFront: Collision HD  
Robot Unicorn Attack HD  
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

will be eating grass for the next month

Thoraxes

Enjoy your loli pirate!
That was the main reason I imported it, at any rate.
Don't judge me >.>

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Thoraxes said:
Enjoy your loli pirate!
That was the main reason I imported it, at any rate.
Don't judge me >.>
It's alright man. Although I'll be getting it for the extra content in general and not just Patty.

leng jai

Wow all these pictures look horrible.

Kenshin 15th Anniversary Blue

CDezd.jpg

yyTLF.jpg

Best comfy couch keyboard

bIi6i.jpg

A few books

b7xL5.jpg

Vouqu.jpg

Steam sale aftermath

Ynm5k.jpg