• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

WARP10CK

Banned
speedline said:
Thanks Steam!

steamsale.png

WOW thank you steam I will take them all :)
Lots of good games right there

sikkinixx

Gouken said:
My 2011 X5 ///M 555hp, plus the exhaust adds an extra 11hp. Hope you like it.

It's a gift to myself for divorcing my wife! lol.

Very nice. But don't you already have a few BMWs? Can you adopt me?

NEO0MJ

My purchases for this half of the month. Logitech GX9 mouse, Classic Controller Pro, Rocket Slime and Shadow of the damned.
Want to know what's inside the giant box?

2011-07-13141108.jpg

2011-07-13151354.jpg

The Fewture Ex Gokin Shin Getter one! THis figure is amazing. The details are insane and it comes with so many weapons. Toy of the forever.

Here's my fav weapon, no death machine can be complete without a scythe!

2011-07-13160114.jpg

bPod

Spike said:
Sweet. Do you know if the regular suit edition has any accessories?
I'm not too sure, the armored version just included the grapple gun

Sevket-Erhat said:
I want one. Where can I get it from ?
I was luck enough to get the last one at my local comic store

Chopper

xtrasauce said:
And now a closer look at my new friends:

futurama-1.jpg
These are fantastic.

You inspired me to look into getting hold of some myself. There's a lot of cool Kidrobot stuff kicking about. Could be a slippery slope! I already fancy one of those rare Fanily Guy chicken figures...!

IronRinn

Chairhome said:
Nice. I only have two of them, but one of them is a "chase" (rare figure). Its the truck stop guy, I forget his name.

Yeah, Sal, Slurms, And the Robot Devil are all chase figures. Each one is fairly expensive but Robot Devil costs an arm and a leg. I'm never going to be able to complete that set.

Gouken said:

e0fa7ac2.jpg

6e81c505.jpg

It's a gift to myself for divorcing my wife! lol.

Holy fucking shit. I LOOOOOOOVE this car, this and the X6 M give me insta-boners. This thing is an animal, I sat in a friend of friend's X5 M and it flies like nothing I've seen before.

GJ homie

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
YAY! Just came in this afternoon!

5934951070_2522aeff0e_z.jpg

5934954078_a9cd24a8a9_z.jpg

Also realized I never registered my sister's Wii Fit, so freebie bag for me. And got Split/Second for $5. Game is surprisingly fun!

5934393731_912c6408cc_z.jpg

Chopper said:
These are fantastic.

You inspired me to look into getting hold of some myself. There's a lot of cool Kidrobot stuff kicking about. Could be a slippery slope! I already fancy one of those rare Fanily Guy chicken figures...!

Yeah I have a few of the Futurama figures and The Simpsons figures, along with one or two of Disney's Vinylmation line. They're great, but I never really get the ones I want and they're expensive to boot.

Beth Cyra

NEO0MJ said:
The Fewture Ex Gokin Shin Getter one! THis figure is amazing. The details are insane and it comes with so many weapons. Toy of the forever.

Here's my fav weapon, no death machine can be complete without a scythe!

2011-07-13160114.jpg
That is fuckign amazing.

Honestly I have always been a bigger fan of the Dragon design Getter's, favorite being the legged Shin Dragon from a few years ago.

Still that is an amazing Shin Getter.

Gouken said:

The power's awesome. BMW's are awesome, M ones in particular. But I gotta dock some points for it being an SUV :p.

overcast said:
How much do these cost? I need to know. They are great.

bodyboarder said:
You buy them lucky dip style?

They were about $11 at the Urban Outfitters in Montreal but last time I checked all they had left were The Simpsons and Family Guy ones.

I bought a bunch of them off the shelves but got fed up after unwrapping two extra Zap Brannigans in a row (which is somewhat ironic since he's one of my favorite characters). I then thought of looking on ebay.ca and that's where I found Fry, Leela, Bender and Morbo. They were all reasonably priced, except for Bender which I paid around 30 bucks for.

Now if I could just find Zoidberg I can die a happy man, but no dice so far.

Chairhome said:
Nice. I only have two of them, but one of them is a "chase" (rare figure). Its the truck stop guy, I forget his name.

I'll trade you two Zap Brannigans for it hehehe

krae_man

Man I want to get into collecting Kidrobot figures bad but I'm not buying blind figures, SCREW THAT.

I spent way, way too much money getting a complete set of the Simpsons Trading Card game. Never again.

Chopper said:
Is Zoidberg a chase?

No, he's one per case. The commons are either one per case or two per case. Here is the list

Also apparently the rare figures are always in the back of boxes. So if you are buying them lose pick from the back of the box. Well, assuming someone didn't beat you to it or the store owner knows the trick and raided them himself to sell on ebay.

krae_man

Chopper said:
Nice, thanks. Are there similar lists for Kidrobot's other series? Google yields a baffling array of goods!

I'm sure there are communities that collect every set and know what's what. I only know about the Simpsons and Futurama ones.

If you buy one it comes with a rarity guide in the package:
itcbk.jpg

I'm sure you can find a similar image for whatever set you want to collect.

6HlXwl.jpg

Murder by Death - Like the Exorcist, but more Breakdancing (Vinyl LP)
Came on a bizarre cream-colored disc. I had the CD version for several years and loved the album so I rebought it to pad my vinyl collection.

Gouken

Banned
Fallout-NL said:
The power's awesome. BMW's are awesome, M ones in particular. But I gotta dock some points for it being an SUV :p.

trust me its a SAV as BMW would call it, that handles like a coupe believe it or not :)

I also bought the customized license plate for $15,000. 74 is my date of birth :D

Shadow780

Acrylic7 said:
WOW!

where did you get that? I seriosuly jealous of that.

yahoo auctions japan, there are a series of FF7 Amano paintings, they pop up once in a while.

Beware of shipping though, it cost me as much as the painting!

Acrylic7

Shadow780 said:
yahoo auctions japan, there are a series of FF7 Amano paintings, they pop up once in a while.

Beware of shipping though, it cost me as much as the painting!
mind me asking the price?

Fjordson

DRm7A.jpg

300 pages in. Already so good! And something gaming-related:

0wKIn.jpg

I love adventure games, yet have never played a single one of those. Looking to fix that this weekend with The Dig.

Shadow780

moop2000 said:
What proxy service did you use? I've been getting into Godaikin and stuff and have been looking on Rinkya but was wondering if there are other better services.
I use rinkya and shoppingmalljapan

Top Bottom