• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

aristotle said:
That is where I got it from. It's not for sale anymore and they only gave one away through the auction. Apparently no one knows how many they actually made.

It's still on sale...it's just when you buy something through there, it doesn't show up on your rewards list anymore(for awhile anyway).

LarryButz

just got it in the mail. still deciding on how to sell it since i got it for 15 dollars

DSC01340-1.jpg

Chopper

sophora said:
3bPsUl.jpg

VPcsil.jpg

Limited Edition SDCC Comic-con 2011 exclusive Evil Ryu :D Kind of scared to open it. Might just get another one so he can sand among the other minifigures I have.
Open it and post pics!

Baka & Test: Summon the Beasts (US BD/DVD Boxset):

trGZgl.jpg

The reason I'm showing off this awful photo is so that I can point out that the Blu-rays are Region A and B, meaning it'll work on European BD players too :D

Theonik

Tranced Shadow said:
Baka & Test: Summon the Beasts (US BD/DVD Boxset):

The reason I'm showing off this awful photo is so that I can point out that the Blu-rays are Region A and B, meaning it'll work on European BD players too :D
For some reason i read this as "Baka & Test: Summon the Breasts (US BD/DVD Boxset)"

Symphonic

photo1.jpg

New computer, will post specs if anyone wants to know. Runs like a dream. And...

photo2.jpg

...Comic-Con pick-ups including a signed version of Sam and Max Surfin' the Highway by Steve Purcell!

Rufus

loblaw said:
http://imgur.com/ea1ay

New computer, will post specs if anyone wants to know.
That's a given, I think.

Also, you grabbed the wrong links off of imgur. Add .jpg to yours so that they're visible.

Symphonic

Rufus said:
That's a given, I think.

Also, you grabbed the wrong links off of imgur. Add .jpg to yours so that they're visible.

Just reuploaded them elsewhere.

Specs are:

1TB Western Digital HD
Windows 7
Intel Core i7-970 @ 3.2GHz
AMD Radeon HD 6970
12GB RAM
HTO CLARO Sound Card

oracrest

Chopper said:
Good work. Do you pay alot for the Black Phantom edition nowadays?

Eh, $130ish

There's a guy in Canada that is selling them on ebay, so shipping to the states isn't too bad. Most others come from Australia.

a1m

Banned
oracrest said:
Eh, $130ish

There's a guy in Canada that is selling them on ebay, so shipping to the states isn't too bad. Most others come from Australia.
The EU Phantom Edition goes for ~$40-50.

AkIRA_22

la_briola said:
Chinese Military Shovel
PPcdS.jpg

That is the darker blade, I assume it's real. Have you cut anything with it? I want to get one but I just can't trust on line suppliers for something that needs to be so rugged. If I get sent a cheap rip off (I understand the likely hood of getting a Chinese rip off of a Chinese military shovel is highly likely, lol) the things I intend to use one for will destroy it in seconds.

did you get yours from a camping or military seconds store?

Zafir

The other month when Witcher 2 came out, my witcher bust arrived broken in the Collectors Edition due to poor packaging. Today the replacement finally arrived, along with a nice witcher medallion as a token of CDprojekts apologies for the trouble caused. Great company.

geraltstatueandmedallion.jpg

Zafir said:
The other month when Witcher 2 came out, my witcher bust arrived broken in the Collectors Edition due to poor packaging. Today the replacement finally arrived, along with a nice witcher medallion as a token of CDprojekts apologies for the trouble caused. Great company.

geraltstatueandmedallion.jpg

Wow my mate would kill for that medallion. CDprojekt just seem to do everything right.

Edit: had a look around it seems it only came with the polish limited edition.

What you have their is 1 of 5000 .

Zafir

StalkerUKCG said:
Wow my mate would kill for that medallion. CDprojekt just seem to do everything right.

Edit: had a look around it seems it only came with the polish limited edition.

What you have their is 1 of 5000 .
Must of had some left over, or they're reproducing them then.
Gintamen said:
My bust is broken too at some parts, but I didn't want to mess with mail, when it was send from a different country.-_-
I was just happy I didn't have to send the broken bust back to them. The replacement was shipped via UPS and arrived pretty swiftly considering it was only shipped yesterday.

Theonik

electristan said:
Where did you pick this up, have been looking for one since i say an awesome video of the 99 uses it has :)
You made me watch that video and now I want one, not sure what I'd use it for but I want it. Buying the real article seems pretty hard though, knock-offs must be abundant for that thing.

la_briola

electristan said:
Where did you pick this up, have been looking for one since i say an awesome video of the 99 uses it has :)
AkIRA_22 said:
That is the darker blade, I assume it's real. Have you cut anything with it? I want to get one but I just can't trust on line suppliers for something that needs to be so rugged. If I get sent a cheap rip off (I understand the likely hood of getting a Chinese rip off of a Chinese military shovel is highly likely, lol) the things I intend to use one for will destroy it in seconds.

did you get yours from a camping or military seconds store?

A friend is currently in china, so he asked his local coworkers and we ended up paying ¥320 a piece. It feels authentic/genuine as far as I can tell. The "blade" is not yet sharpened, so no cutting test.
When I find him online, I will ask him where he got it from.

LulaBrasi

la_briola said:
Chinese Military Shovel

Dude that is AWESOME... I never knew that cool shovels existed, but i guess they do :D

I want one, what did it cost if i may be so bold as to ask??

Edit - Already answered :)

Theonik

la_briola said:
A friend is currently in china, so he asked his local coworkers and we ended up paying ¥320 a piece. It feels authentic/genuine as far as I can tell. The "blade" is not yet sharpened, so no cutting test.
When I find him online, I will ask him where he got it from.
That's awesome, a friend of mine should also be in China now, though China is a big country so hopefully he's online soon. ;)
Pretty great price too.
StalkerUKCG said:
Wait ¥320 = £2 ? Thats really cheap.
That's Chinese Yuan which would be more around 30GBP.

sophora

Chopper said:
I am seriously, seriously jealous. I don't think I'll ever get my hands on one! :(

Ebay is your friend, though they're kind of rising in prices at the moment for these SDCC exclusives. Kind of happy I got him right when SDCC started, people are charging crazy for him and Mysterion :/

Chopper

sophora said:
Ebay is your friend, though they're kind of rising in prices at the moment for these SDCC exclusives. Kind of happy I got him right when SDCC started, people are charging crazy for him and Mysterion :/
Done. You're right. They're not gonna get any cheaper!

Top Bottom