• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

careksims

What a July haul!

IMG_2860a.jpg

Was on a panel for Keenspot. Got Tara Strong's autograph
IMG_2859a.jpg

For Crossed, got Garth Ennis' autograph, a couple of Keenspot comics
IMG_2861a.jpg

IMG_2627a.jpg

A couple MLP:FiM stuff (Shirt is unofficial)
IMG_2595a.jpg

IMG_2862a.jpg

Both were delivered by mail.

rukland

Yay my first post here after looking at this thread for ever. And sorry about the pic quality my phone sucks and the wife has the digital camera right now.

sga.jpg

rukland said:
Yay my first post here after looking at this thread for ever. And sorry about the pic quality my phone sucks and the wife has the digital camera right now.

sga.jpg

D0000000D!!!!!

WHERE CAN I GET THIS ON BLURAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

blizzardjesus said:
Amazon, I wanted the better graphic design layout(design snob), and it will be rarer in the future.
If it becomes scarce, couldn't you just print out the other cover?

Nice haul Rahxephon91. Especially the DC stuff. Blue Stinger is bad and Maken X doesn't hold up very well, but I assume you got everything as a single lot, right?

a1m said:
Rahxephon91
I have bad taste.
(Today, 09:43 PM)
Reply | Quote

Someone fix this asap!
Thanks! That's what I'm saying man!

mattp said:
dino crisis 3 and sucker punch ;)
I really like buying bad Japanese games and I just find it strange that there is a Dino Crisis 3 on the Xbox and in space, plus it was $3. As for Sucker Punch, there is no excuse I do enjoy the movie.

_dementia said:
Nice haul Rahxephon91. Especially the DC stuff. Blue Stinger is bad and Maken X doesn't hold up very well, but I assume you got everything as a single lot, right?
Thanks.
Well I've wanted a Dreamcast for a while and I had found a seller that was going to actually sell those games in a nice bundle. That didn't go threw and I was like I guess that's never happening. But I was at Disc Replay(a used movie/music/game store) and I saw Soul Calibur and I was just like whatever lets do this. So Soul Calibur and Jet Set plus the Dreamcast and an extra controller was about $40. Maybe not the best deal, but I was like what the hell. I found the other titles for pretty cheap elsewhere. Blue Stinger is bad, but it's pretty funny. Maken X has not aged well, but you know it's sill pretty interesting as it is weird. But yeah I got these out of the way and now the more expensive fighters and other games.

_dementia said:
If it becomes scarce, couldn't you just print out the other cover?
if you have the original pdf and a commercial printing press, sure. but it would be a reproduction and a printout wouldnt be collectable.

rukland

HammerOfThor said:
I had NO idea this came out on BD!!! Now for SG1!!!!!

If they do that for SG1 so a day 1 purchase. But after the debacle that is SGU season 2 not being on BD I am not holding my breath.

197813_10150241534531646_685251645_7949802_7805846_n.jpg

Sorry for the terrible picture.

But a DVD came with a Pokémon DVD. It has The United States of America's "Can't Stop (Catchin' 'Em All)" music video and the first episode of the Pokémon Black & White anime series.

Song is fucking terrible, kill me now.

MidnightScott said:
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/283469_10150241523271646_685251645_7949683_6409934_n.jpg[img]
Sorry for the terrible picture.

But a DVD came with a Pokémon DVD. It has The United States of America's "Can't Stop (Catchin' 'Em All)" music video and the first episode of the Pokémon Black & White anime series.

Song is fucking terrible, kill me now.[/QUOTE]

Figures they start sending out goodies the moment my subscription is up.

Gvaz

Banned
a1m said:
Rahxephon91
I have bad taste.
(Today, 09:43 PM)
Reply | Quote

Someone fix this asap!
Jet Grind Radio and Grandia :O

Nice pickups but I'm mentally adblocking the image above me Dx

rukland said:

sga.jpg

Goddamn thats some tasty boxart aswell. Very Very tempted to buy this.

kikori

Neo Member
Problem: Noisy AC in an apartment living room. Solution: Audio Technica A700s.
9cxhS.jpg

Catherine arrived today for me as well, seen here alongside my favorite pickup of July: my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
jWHxd.jpg

Top Bottom