• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Blyss said:
Jesus christ, Dexter on BluRay??????

Hell yeah! I got season two as well with a 50% off coupon at Borders. I'm planning on selling it once the season 1-3 bluray set is released. It's awesome, though.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
3722151806_dc702b4a14.jpg

^ N-Gage ( opened but new I guess ) and Sealed Tomb Raider for $10 , I saw this dumped in the corner of the Indian phones shop .

3721365881_884bfcc37d.jpg

^ colored Sea's Sands Bottle and Soft Claws nail caps for cats

it was my only solution for my stupid cat to not hurt me ( or my poor chair ) again :(
3721342395_72d198626b.jpg

and here ya go bitch

3721343761_9c976ebb1a_o.png

Totobeni said:
3722151806_dc702b4a14.jpg

^ N-Gage ( opened but new I guess ) and Sealed Tomb Raider for $10 , I saw this dumped in the corner of the Indian phones shop .

Honestly I like the N-Gage quite a bit as a gaming platform.

A lot of folks dislike that Tomb Raider port, but one control quirk aside (weird random running instead of walking - which can be disastrous considering the old tank controls are still in tact), it's a nice portable version of the game.

Also, Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey and Glimmerati are two really cool exclusives that are worth picking up.

Dreweyes

We just got that ultrasound, and found out our kid is going to be a boy!

I got Seven Samurai, Solaris, and the bluray For All Mankind for $60!
Barnes & Noble has Criterion Collection DVD's & BluRay's 50% off, plus 10% off if a B&N member! For All Mankind just came out today on bluray too, for under $20 with this sale!

Found that Star Wars game for $2 at a Play'n'Trade!

Good day today!

2009-07-14195337.jpg

Fireflu

Totobeni said:
it was my only solution for my stupid cat to not hurt me ( or my poor chair ) again :(
3721342395_72d198626b.jpg

and here ya go bitch

3721343761_9c976ebb1a_o.png

Haha, this is amazing, although the amount of scratches you probably sustained putting them on was this really worth it lol

JEKKI

2dl4z8y.jpg

a very sad day, this is the last picture I will ever take with my w810i... the best phone/camera ever, but reasons had me switching to the iphone from sony ericsson.

the memories of time spent together will never be forgotten!!!!

so to test my new camera on my subsequent pickups:

4k6xzk.jpg

9pmgd1.jpg

senahorse

Well having bought my fishing kayak recently I decided it was time to get some new camping gear, still got a fair bit to buy but this is what I have bought so far:

campinggear.jpg

Exped Downmat 7 Pump DLX (duck down inflatable air mattress)
Denali 300 (I am in Qld, Australia) duck down sleeping bag
Black Wolf Cicada 3 season 2 person tent
Silk sheet/liner
Travel Towel
iPood :)lol perfect name) Toilet Trowel (this is a deluxe trowel what folds up and can even store TP in the handle :D)

And finally, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT1 12.1MP camera. This is perfect for my kayaking adventures as it's waterproof to 3M, shock and dust proof. Also it has a wide angle lens and can even record video at 1280x720 25fps :D

El_Six

Neo Member
MaximumFeet said:
DSCN1465.jpg
[/IMG]

these were at garage sale. I thought these were good.

Beakman's World :lol Classic..brings back memories...didn't know they had a DVD might have to look for it online.

Drame

Pick-Up's of the July for me so far:

july1.jpg

- MadCatz SFIV TE Stick for PS3, which I absolutely love.
- BlazBlue Limited Edition for PS3
And Tales of Vesperia for 360, finally in europe whoo!

Only 10 hours in at Vesperia, but I enjoy it. BlazBlue is really killing my time to play RPG's, pff!

Darkman M

JEKKI said:
a very sad day, this is the last picture I will ever take with my w810i... the best phone/camera ever, but reasons had me switching to the iphone from sony ericsson.

4k6xzk.jpg

What's the name of this dish is this looks good?

Anso

pickup1.jpg

I'm especially happy with the 50 martial art movies box. That's 50 movies filled with ass-kicking for $29. Almost done with Star Ocean 4 too and I actually like it, the haters are obviously without taste (or with, I forget how it works).

Stalfos

Darkman M said:

4k6xzk.jpg

What's the name of this dish is this looks good?
It looks like phở to me, and phở is delicious.

Vorador

Banned
15072009340.jpg

My first Guitar Hero :D
15072009341.jpg

I've heard good things about this HOTAS joystick, and it's cheap to boot (30€!!). The Saitek X52 is too damn pricey for me.

got a bunch of stuff from goozex this month. neat!

hoping the person accepts sending me Aria of Sorrow for GBA. It's the only GBA castlevania I'm missing (aside from the double-pack)

ACE 1991

julypickup.jpg

I bit the bullet and purchased a PS3 in late June. Currently, I'm making my way through the PS3 exclusives. Also, I always keep my DS in my pocket, so I bought this cheap and soft protective case to keep it in. All four of these items were purchased from E-bay.

Uncharted- $25
Metal Gear Solid 4- $21
Ratchet and Clank Future- $22
Neoprene DS Case- $4

bhhawks78

Banned
Every game was 4.99$ from the Hollywood video sale

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

Such a deal 24 games, 120$+ tax also grabbed a few games to flip to goozex/gamestop.

Awesome forum goer Dougald gave me the original Xbox games for free, via the Free Stuff thread!

Mass Erect is for a second play through in advance of next years sequel, and the Ashes series has forced me to buy Brian Lara to get me through the summer! FNR4 is simply awesome!

1000777q.jpg

Oh, and my best pick up of not just July, but my whole life is this wee man! Born last Wednesday ( July 8th ) - and has completely changed my life -

dsc0012jpg.jpg

woodsey1982 said:
Oh, and my best pick up of not just July, but my whole life is this wee man! Born last Wednesday ( July 8th ) - and has completely changed my life -

dsc0012jpg.jpg

Congrats again man :) Must have your wife's looks cos it's not as ugly as you! :D j/k :)

distantmantra said:
I hate that site, since they won't ship to the US and the only Uniqlo is in New York (no online shopping).

Ah, I thought they did international shipping :( You could try eBay, I've seen quite a few Uniqlo shirts on there from time to time :)

btw - the same distantmantra that is/was on animeondvd forums?

Top Bottom