• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Tenks

Lmao I had the reverse happen to me a few weeks ago. Someone broke into my car and stole my iPod but left my GPS there.

sikkinixx said:
That sucks dude. Though... really... I can't believe you would leave that shit out in the open like that.

Stupidity on my part... I know.

I come from a small town (Whitehorse, Yukon) so I have this small town mentality that I cannot seem to lose.

Thanks for the 'support' guys :p

gillFTR

These are my late pickups from 2-3 months ago

40 inch sony 120hz (KDL-40Z4100)
PS3 160GB (traded in my wii that I've had since launch total playtime on it prob 48 hours lol)
YAMAHA 5.1 DTS

2h3buvr.jpg

These are from last month

f0rbqt.jpg

and finally JUNE pickups :p

23syaug.jpg

nl8ls9.jpg

2prti5g.jpg

Devin Olsen said:
Stupidity on my part... I know.

I come from a small town (Whitehorse, Yukon) so I have this small town mentality that I cannot seem to lose.

Thanks for the 'support' guys :p

Would the GPS company/cops be able to track the device?

Tenks

ExtraKr1spy said:
Would the GPS company/cops be able to track the device?

I've always wondered that as well. I mean it has to have a unique serial. Then again since it's just a TomTom GPS not like it is grand theft or anything. Doubt the cops would care. They're too busy pulling me over for speeding since I'm a terrible, terrible citizen :lol

I had someone break into my truck the other night. I don't keep anything valuable in there so I never bother locking the doors, so my windows were safe. And since I don't keep anything valuable in there all the guy did was rummage through my stack of burned CDs and leave. I'm not angry so much as amused that I wasted the guy's time.

ACE 1991

gillFTR said:
These are my late pickups from 2-3 months ago

40 inch sony 120hz (KDL-40Z4100)
PS3 160GB (traded in my wii that I've had since launch total playtime on it prob 48 hours lol)
YAMAHA 5.1 DTS

2h3buvr.jpg

Are those headphones a pair of HD-555's? If so, I have the same pair. I love them :D

EDIT: Nevermind, they look different.

gillFTR

ACE 1991 said:
Are those headphones a pair of HD-555's? If so, I have the same pair. I love them :D

EDIT: Nevermind, they look different.

I wish :p nah there HD 435s they get the job done :p I was on a budget and they looked nice so I got em lol

b.e.r.g

gamepad_1.jpg

gamepad_2.jpg

Mmmm, gamepad with a cooling system *drooool*

So, now I can finally get this:

sfiv_steam.jpg

:D My first fighter! Time to get back at the idiots who been beating me for all these years! Who knows all em fancy combos now eh!? Prepare til bleed bitches, bleeeeed!

Yazuka

Got this WD HD Player a a few days back. And I love it.
Takes everything I've tried on it. Finally watching MKV files on my tv.

HUELEN10

Gagaman said:
After months of sitting in a stock queue I finally got a set!

2nsz9d1.jpg

a2zss6.jpg
Those look nicer than I thought! I would buy them, but I am not a fan of classic-style Sonic's look...

Don't kill me.

inner-G

Banned
ivedoneyourmom said:
Wow, a device that plays mkvs, never heard of such a thing, pretty amazing. Does it play them well?
If you happen to have a PS3, check out ps3mediaserver.

Plays all kinds of .mkvs for me, no problem. (and free!!)

Danielsan

ivedoneyourmom said:
Wow, a device that plays mkvs, never heard of such a thing, pretty amazing. Does it play them well?
I've heard of such a devise.
The PS3 thanks to the PS3 media server. :D

edit: beaten

Gagaman

HUELEN10 said:
Those look nicer than I thought! I would buy them, but I am not a fan of classic-style Sonic's look...

Don't kill me.
Don't worry, you're already dead.

Seriously though, these are the nicest quality Sonic toys I've ever got a hold of. Up there with the Japanese Mario figures from the last few years 9though not poseable like those are). Hopefully the 12" special edition Sonic statue should be on it's way soon too! :D

Oli

My first submission to this thread. :)

First off, the first in the series of Haruhi Suzumiya light novels, which I picked up earlier this month:

3727661962_47947cb9b3_b.jpg

Secondly, a replacement mouse I bought after my original broke. Sorry for the shaky camera:

3727662964_23ed3d03df_b.jpg

Feel free to critique my photography skills, as I've had an interest in it lately but have virtually no experience and need to learn.

nny

aah..Monkey Island. It's been too long since the last time I played this:

DSC04615.jpg

(I wish I could add the voices to this version of the game; too bad.)

Also, I saw live and got to meet one of my favorite musicians, Kaki King:

DSC04610.jpg

The only pick-ups here are the autographs (ok, and the drum stick), but yeah..<3

hampig

This month I picked up:

BlazBlue (First fighter I'm getting serious with, loving it)
Oldboy (Already picked up Lady Vengeance)
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (I've heard Nocturne's the best Megaten, loving it so far)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (Loving the story, battle systems amazing)
Dead Space (Haven't gotten far into it yet, seems promising)
Hotel Dusk (Very interesting story)
SF4 Fightpad (Couldn't afford a stick, this is working just fine so far)
NES controller (Who knows what I'll use this for. I already have a few of them...)

100_6008.jpg

dorkimoe

Devin Olsen said:
Yeah, I will say that it was my fault... They grabbed my Tom-Tom that I had on the window...

]
it sucks that people are blaming themselves for having nice things :(

or we could just blame low life pieces of shit who have nothing better to do than rip people off

JSnake

Sorry for the shitty webcam quality. I don't have a digital camera. :(

wsrpresscopy.jpg

Acquisition of the month so far!

edit: Before anyone heads out to their local gaming store in a mad rush, I got a press copy.

sorry for the blurry DSi cam photos but I dont kno whow to use my sisters digital camera yet..

sean john cologne-smells great
2wc1ymp.jpg

Megabloks Mc/Merc MP4-22. $20 clearance at toys r us. About 16 inches long give or take
razx9y.jpg

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite-Always wanted to love MH games but never got the controls until the MH:FU demo and now I love'em
2cysjn.jpg

Play-Arts Gabranth- Doesnt reallt stand by himself because the cape seems a bit heavy and messes up the balance.
2qd1qvr.jpg

NSX Xmods from radioshack- clearance for $20. comes with 3 different sets of body kits. Bought the suspension and bearing kits also.
15hgcgp.jpg

Oli

KingHenrik30 said:
Always wanted to post in here, glad I finally can. Sorry for the cellphone pic!
IMG_0027.jpg

May I ask where you nabbed the Samurai Champloo set, and how much it cost?
I wouldn't mind having that collection myself.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Nintendo DSi - God I can't believe I actually bought one. Good thing I got it for a 100 bucks. No way I would've bought it any other way. It's a real upgrade over the Lite though. Clicky d-pad ftw.

2jdic8x.jpg

14vrbqc.jpg

And I finally entered 1080p gaming/PC a week ago, yay!

Oli said:
Nice, and the price isn't that high. This includes every episode in it?

You can get it for $40 a@ TSRI. They do free shipping after you spend $49, but I'm sure you can find something cheap in the bargain bin for less than $15. There's also the kick ass 10 for $50 and 25 for $100 DVD/Manga sale going on right now...

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Pictures taken with my iPhone.

Battlefield 1943 (XBLA)
f5bcd187.jpg

Fight Night Round 4
feca3c32.jpg

Sennheiser HD515s. ( Love 'em )
cc2dcb39.jpg

kai3345

Banned
Don't have a camera atm

Nabbed me a couplea games in the past few weeks

Battlefield 1943 - Loving this game. Just needs some more maps.
Lost Odyssey - I heard all of the love from GAF about this game.....but I just can't get into it. It's slow and there's a grind, and I HATE grinding. I think I'm gonna return this to gamestop tomorrow...
Final Fantasy XII - Loving this game as well. Not very far though. I just got to the Sunstone part in the Giza Plains
Chrono Cross - Got this as a gift from a friend who knows how much I love Trigger. Haven't really done anything though

Top Bottom