• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Had 6000 points on my animate card and decided to use 4,000 of them to grab Black 2. Glad I didn't have to spend any cash on it!

AwDK47zCMAAvwFM.jpg:large

Yes Boss!

Got Mushi Futari Black Label iOS. Yay. iOS is a Cave beast of a system! A BEAST!

(and got Darius Burst, which I just happened to get for the PSP last month...this one was a fifth of the cost. That Music!)

77fe28bc.jpg

Cypher

In honor of the Dark Knight who'll be rising soon.....

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year Edition (360)
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition (360)

DSC03940.jpg

And more PSP & PS3 support.....

Gungnir (PSP)
Starhawk - Limited Edition (PS3)

DSC03937.jpg

nan0

Not enough logos.

It should be more clear that it's the game of the year.

My limited edition of The Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky (PSP) just came with the mail, just two days after I reported the item missing at play.com and having them send me a replacement. :/

titse986d.png

Mantrox

Hi, first post in the thread.
Been lurkin for some years.

This month i finnaly got a SNES, pretty hard to come by at a reasonable price in my country.

IMG_20120623_163632.jpg

Also bought some classics as well as some titles i wanted to try.

IMG_20120623_163734.jpg

"Edit: is the image upside down? photobucket is mocking me."

I also got a brand new TurboGrafx 16 with Blazing lasers but i messed up the adress and will have to wait until the end of next week for it to arrive.. probably.. i hope.. ;|

And btw, why are those ds's getting sexier as time goes by? damn..

mkenyon

Banned
Some watches; I love all three of them. The Orange Monster with the Maratac band looks absolutely stunning in person; and it's so comfortable.

7417310416_b35fb44f25_z.jpg
This is amazing. Do want.

My (mostly) completed main build - pics are on my Galaxy Note, was pretty pleased with the quality.

rYwa9h.jpg

7NkBzh.jpg

ZetB0h.jpg

Guevara

I know there are a few things I'm forgetting; but I can't for the life of me remember what. In any case, I'm cleaning and snapped some pics of my recent pick-ups.

Some watches; I love all three of them. The Orange Monster with the Maratac band looks absolutely stunning in person; and it's so comfortable.

7417310416_b35fb44f25_z.jpg
Looks great - which band size did you go with? I have the same Seiko and it's a weird size.

Mantrox

My (mostly) completed main build - pics are on my Galaxy Note, was pretty pleased with the quality.

Nice build! Is that case a new model from corsair?
I love their cases.

I have to get me some braided cables these days, they look so clean.

JLG-

Upgraded my electric lawn mower to this bad boy:

old one on the left, new on the right.

Wool omnibus edition and The Wind-up Bird Chronicle

Yes Boss!

Went down to Munich to pick up a broadcast monitor from fudoh of shumps. Guy is super-cool and a total collector. Awesome time and hospitality. Thanks fudoh!

Planning on hooking my DC via VGA to it (for Mars Matrix!) but in the mean time hooked up my 360 to check it out. Awesome image.

ZTZVP.jpg

ZeMMiK

Went down to Munich to pick up a broadcast monitor from fudoh of shumps. Guy is super-cool and a total collector. Awesome time and hospitality. hanks fudoh!

Planning on hooking my DC via VGA to it (for Mars Matrix!) but in the mean time hooked up my 360 to check it out. Awesome image.

ZTZVP.jpg

OldSkool!!!

My 'Some Assembly Required' print by Anthony Petrie came in!

Detail shots:

Also really excited that I won the Tyler Stout lottery to get a print of his "Avengers" poster as well! It might look weird to have two different 'Avengers' posters, but I really like both of them and can't see myself selling one, even though the Stout print might really be worth something...

mblitek

Okay so I didn't buy this but this is what arrived at my front door a few days ago. It was a total surprise too!

I can't believe my friend got himself one & one for me out of the blue since this is one of our favourite cars.

I present to you the horrible pictures of a highly collectible #1621/2000 AutoArt 1991 Mazda 787B 20th Anniversary Edition:

There's so much detail in this that you can't see from my crappy pictures so here is the link:

MAZDA 787B LEMANS WINNER 1991 WEIDLER/HERBERT/GACHOT #55 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

Sorry I got carried away! It's just absolutely beautiful to see up close!

Dimorphic

Pumped to give this a go, combined with a proper diet and footy on the weekends! Only $29AUD too brand new so not a bad pickup imo.

My 'Some Assembly Required' print by Anthony Petrie came in!

Detail shots:

Also really excited that I won the Tyler Stout lottery to get a print of his "Avengers" poster as well! It might look weird to have two different 'Avengers' posters, but I really like both of them and can't see myself selling one, even though the Stout print might really be worth something...

I. WANT.

JackEtc

College is coming up in August, so I went and got a nice new backpack, the Ogio Squadron RSS II:

Tb1FZ.jpg

The RSS (Reactive Suspension System) is awesome in it, and definitely seems like it'll protect any laptop that's in there.

x1WLL.jpg

5lWQ8.jpg

RL2Bo.jpg

And speaking of laptops, here's my other big pick-up for the month:

pDODG.jpg

KFFJ1.jpg

My first Mac, and I fucking love it. It's awesome.

Auskeek

Only got my NeoGAF account recently, so that counts as a June pickup!
Also got this Hori SC V stick from EB Games AU
PYQRC.jpg

and these J RPGs
gRvm3.jpg

nny

Pick-ups update GET! A few games...

Res.jpg

bndlJun12.png

...some gifts for the 3DS...

DSC07789.jpg

...movies...

DSC07785.jpg