• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

phoenixyz

Recently Turned 18 and passed my test!

So first car!

BqWwWmNCcAAHaBP.jpg:large

Dude, they sold you a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side
;) Congrats

Maximus.

8gbLXSk.jpg

I don't normally go crazy for these things, but there was no way I could resist when I knew this was coming out.

yBA3iAo.jpg

I got two Scratchy's, but on my second try I got Bart and Homer!

nKMl6sh.jpg

Figured it was time to start framing some of the posters I've picked up for my house (just two weeks to go!).

iH0mU7OTUHEp6.jpg

For $2.50 frames I'm really happy how they turned out.

No worries and managed to get it off Amazon before they shut the orders down. Some in the LEGO thread in OT Community managed to track some down at Target (though their boxes were dented up).

Happy Hunting.

I just came home from Target and they had an endcap by the registers full of these (easily 20+). YMMV but I'd check your local Target.

Definitely going to check my local Targets. Thanks, guys.

Yazuka

I love Dragonzord! Still have the original one, even if some parts are missing. Would love to get my hands on this one, sadly what I know no store in Sweden sells this and probably never will. Would love to have the legacy Dragon Dagger too.

Forsete

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z190/TJDenogg/1B2D6D86-7C79-46B9-AA53-28A686AD2EF2.jpg
2015 MK7 GTI - Autobahn Edition. My mid-life crisis car.

Delicious, congrats!
Golfs are the best. :)

Dualshock 4 charger, sorry about the disgusting looking controllers. Cameras pick up everyZING. :(
Fsh0ZOR.jpg

Got my IR filter. Yay, experimentation time!
gxp2kOY.jpg

And an IR sample. :p
Random flowers in IR.
UkIxf2l.jpg

Maximus.

How much was that dude? Just hit me right in the nostalgia.

It was 80 dollars, but I am sure if it doesn't sell out it will go on sale eventually.

I love Dragonzord! Still have the original one, even if some parts are missing. Would love to get my hands on this one, sadly what I know no store in Sweden sells this and probably never will. Would love to have the legacy Dragon Dagger too.

Oh that's a shame! I had the original, but had to get rid of it at a young age, so when I knew it was remade it and were rereleasing, I couldn't resist.

2015 MK7 GTI - Autobahn Edition. My mid-life crisis car.

Gti buddy! I am jealous of your headlights though. I grabbed a SE and didn't want to wait for them to be equipped with the headlights with a manual. Won't come till later this year and my lease was almost over.

Enjoy it! I know I am.

Yazuka

Oh that's a shame! I had the original, but had to get rid of it at a young age, so when I knew it was remade it and were rereleasing, I couldn't resist.

I wish I had been more careful with all the PR toys, I miss them actually. Guess these things will cost a fortune if I buy them from ebay. =/

dodgeme

Just a few more items as of late. Picked up the 3 NES games after selling a small lot of doubles, figured I may as well turn it into games that aren't as easy to find in the wild.

I've also been trying to keep up with the more obscure 3DS titles that are getting releases in the US so I did pick this up the other day when I saw it at Gamestop.

Also have been on a DBZ kick so I picked these up over the last few weeks. Yes I know I skipped Season 3, buying it from amazon shortly, only bought Season 4 randomly as I saw it best buy.

Layd Dly

Here are some of my gaming goods that I picked up at E3 this year-mostly t-shirts, with a few things in between.

WEUm49W.jpg

Here's the Smash Invitational Tourney vote book.

yIVttAJ.jpg

No worries and managed to get it off Amazon before they shut the orders down. Some in the LEGO thread in OT Community managed to track some down at Target (though their boxes were dented up).

Happy Hunting.

There were like a million of these at Future Shop today in Toronto. They didn't seem to be moving at all.

Finally got my college diploma (Still in the canister).
Besides that...
Top poster from the E3 event at my local movie theater (With that pass thing with the code).
Lower one from my Mario Kart 8 preorder.
I've been meaning to get R&C: Into the Nexus for a while now, and finally decided to get the Metroid Prime Trilogy (found two copies at a nearby Gamestop).
Got all this from a recent Crunchyroll giveaway.
The Battle of Z copy up top is supposed to an autographed import by producer Hashimoto Kunio, but I have yet to unwrap it.

Top Bottom