• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

RetroMG

Just a side note about the US Thanksgiving holiday.

Last year we did not extend the day/night phase due to Thanksgiving, but we did extend for Christmas.

The decision as to whether or not to extend the current phase due to the US Thanksgiving holiday has been left to the individual gamerunners. Please see your gamerunner for any more information.

Sophia

Just a side note about the US Thanksgiving holiday.

Last year we did not extend the day/night phase due to Thanksgiving, but we did extend for Christmas.

The decision as to whether or not to extend the current phase due to the US Thanksgiving holiday has been left to the individual gamerunners. Please see your gamerunner for any more information.

For those of you playing Persona Mafia, please check the thread. We'd like your opinion on this given that Day End is right after Thanksgiving on Black Friday.

cabot

I don't plan on extending Pop Mafia's day phase, it will run from tonight at 10pm GMT until Monday 28th November @ 10pm GMT

Please post here if you feel that isn't adequate.

Sawneeks

Banned
I don't plan on extending Pop Mafia's day phase, it will run from tonight at 10pm GMT until Monday 28th November @ 10pm GMT

Please post here if you feel that isn't adequate.

I'm fine with that. I'm going to be basically gone for Day Start but I'll be here for the rest.

RetroMG

Jackbox games are happening in Discord.

Let's go, people. We're starting with Quiplash.

EDIT: Well, so far we lack people, but if more show up, we'll do it.

Gorlak

Banned
What's the state of the community?

When is the obligatory Ourobolus mid season game starting? ;)

Currently: 5 dead Persona, 4 dead Pop, 4 dead Vampire? Are those people interested in playing a game or do you want to embrace your death? Dead bodies will keep piling up fast now.
What does the replacement list situation look like? There were like 13 replacements? One or two newbies that were not on the list back then got subbed in as well? How many are still on it? 9? How many should be kept on it? Everyone? Less?

No, but seriously are there any mid season games planned say within the next two weeks?

cabot

i mean no one from nx join and 0%

oooh.gif

Gorlak

Banned
Let's start mid-season :)

Potential game runner: CzarTim (Splinter?)

Player List:
1. Gorlak
2. Ourobolus
3. Lone_Prodigy
4. melonrabbit
5. Sorian
6. exmachina64
7. nin1000

If there is a huge demand we'll go for the usual algorithm of who played the most to sort the list.

Who else wants to play a short game? Join us now!

Can someone light a signal for Launchpad, please? Tell him we have Becky-brownies and subtle advertisement for Microsoft products.

RetroMG

Let's start mid-season :)

Potential game runner: CzarTim (Splinter?)

Player List:
1. Gorlak
2. Ourobolus
3. Lone_Prodigy
4. melonrabbit

If there is a huge demand we'll go for the usual algorithm of who played the most to sort the list.

Who else wants to play a short game? Join us now!

Can someone light a signal for Launchpad, please? Tell him we have Becky-brownies and subtle advertisement for Microsoft products.

Huh. I said Splinter when I meant CzarTim. Point still stands.

But before we start signing up, does Czar actually have a setup and want to run a game?

CzarTim

Yeah, I'll run it. 11 people.

"Rejected Pixar Movies"

48 hour days / nights
Easy (lol)

Player List:
1. Gorlak
2. Ourobolus
3. Lone_Prodigy
4. melonrabbit
5. Sorian
6. exmachina64
7. nin1000
8. StanleyPalmtree
9. Pop-O-Matic
10. Kawl_USC
11. Kyanrute

Kawl_USC

"Rejected Pixar Movies"

48 hour days / nights
Easy (lol)

Player List:
1. Gorlak
2. Ourobolus
3. Lone_Prodigy
4. melonrabbit
5. Sorian
6. exmachina64
7. nin1000
8. StanleyPalmtree
9. Pop-O-Matic

Slot me in fam

CzarTim

"Rejected Pixar Movies"

48 hour days / nights
Easy (lol)

Player List:
1. [m] Gorlak
2. [m] Ourobolus
3. [m] Lone_Prodigy
4. [f] melonrabbit
5. [m] Sorian
6. [m] exmachina64
7. [m] nin1000
8. [m] StanleyPalmtree
9. [m] Pop-O-Matic
10. [m] Kawl_USC
11. [m] Kyanrute

We're full. I'll throw up the thread in a bit and we'll start sometime Monday afternoon (est).

Gorlak

Banned
We're full. I'll throw up the thread in a bit and we'll start sometime Monday afternoon (est).

Edit: Hi, I'm newt and ready.

Oh no, I can't change my avatar, someone added a christmas hat to my current one, cuteness overload, cats <3

Was going with this one
Newt (the obvious choice for our flavour :p), feel free.

Swamped

Banned
I just finished Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. What a fun ride that was. Got the Anarch ending. Truly a precious game.

Sorian

Banned
We will be holding a candle light vigil tonight down by the old boat house in memoriam of Sorian's Unlynched Record.

RIP August 3rd, 2015 - December 7th, 2016

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
We will be holding a candle light vigil tonight down by the old boat house in memoriam of Sorian's Unlynched Record.

RIP August 3rd, 2015 - December 7th, 2016

Mine is even longer. I've actually never been lynched since GAFia started.

:p

fuck I've jinxed it now

Top Bottom