• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

Swamped

Banned
I'll lynch you one day Sorian. Need to get my revenge for MGS >:)

Btw, I already asked El Topo but he might be asleep now...can anyone get me access to the dead thread? Thank you!

Sophia

You were lynched for the greater good.

Hush now.

The blood is still on your hands, and always will be.

For that matter, the banana is still on your hands too.

Real talk tho I love the fact that scum basically suicided on a banana there.

RetroMG

We will be holding a candle light vigil tonight down by the old boat house in memoriam of Sorian's Unlynched Record.

RIP August 3rd, 2015 - December 7th, 2016

I'm really tempted to make a Discord room called the_old_boat_house for that purpose, but I think we have too many rooms already.

Mine is even longer. I've actually never been lynched since GAFia started.

:p

fuck I've jinxed it now

Weren't you on your way to being lynched in HP when scum conceded?

EDIT: Yes.

Honestly, I'm pretty happy to concede at this point - we'll just say town and Gorlak won, there's very little point taking the time to play this one out in full.

Congratulations, town.

Also found this gem in the HP thread:

And I do think I probably played the worst game between falling for Crab, pushing against Blarg, and not saying Roy had the book before hammer. I'll see how Heist goes but I think mafia just might not be for me despite finding the idea interesting and fun.

Look, imagine HP was the first game you ever played....

One could be forgiven for thinking maybe this whole mafia thing wasn't for them...

Sorry, I didn't quote that to be mean or anything. I just thought it was funny that you weren't sure if Mafia was for you, and here you are a year later running games and lynching cabot.

In my first game I almost got lynched D1 and then died N1, so we've all had our trial by fire at some point.

Kawl_USC

Sorry, I didn't quote that to be mean or anything. I just thought it was funny that you weren't sure if Mafia was for you, and here you are a year later running games and lynching cabot.

In my first game I almost got lynched D1 and then died N1, so we've all had our trial by fire at some point.

Nah, its all in good fun.

I would like to call out Yn and cabot for keeping me from running off after heist also went spectacularly poorly by being particularly friendly.

My biggest regret is not escaping when I had a chance....

Kawl_USC

Sorry, Sorian.

Blame Karl :p

tenor.gif

shhh its ok exxie

dont let them know you were here since S2

shhh

you were only but a brief candle then, anyway and upon your return, prince charming sorian bedazzled you with his mafia championship crown like JJ style* would..... alas. you had no defence for this!

*please direct all queries about JJ Style to Barrylocke. He's the one at fault. thank you

Ourobolus

Banned
Nah, its all in good fun.

I would like to call out Yn and cabot for keeping me from running off after heist also went spectacularly poorly by being particularly friendly.

My biggest regret is not escaping when I had a chance....

i'm definitely glad you stayed for heist

acohrs

Well now you've said that... :p

CCS, let's get them!

Also, I swear to god if anyone else misspells my name again in my mafia game, they won't need to worry about the scum team, I will make my own team that can kill 12 people every half day!

cabot

You tell em, achors.

I'm thinking about doing Live Mafia at some point this weekend. Mostly tomorrow or Saturday.

Anyone interested?

Top Bottom