• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Varnsen

Neo Member
FINALLY. Be back in 60 hours.
pickup.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9184/pickupr.jpg Full size

And yes that's the official guide... don't judge me :(

LiK

Varnsen said:
FINALLY. Be back in 60 hours.
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3862/pickup.jpg
[url]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9184/pickupr.jpg[/url] Full size

And yes that's the official guide... don't judge me :([/QUOTE]I got it too altho I rarely use them. My FFXII CE guide is still sealed :lol

drkOne

kylej said:
Go for the 595s. Best headphones you can buy that don't require an amp.
The 595 do require an amp to justify the price difference from the 555.
If you're going Amp-less, just get a pair of 555.

desu

toasty_T said:
The calender is pretty good actually. Nowhere to write though

Ah, well hoped for some new art, but thats probably too much to expect from a "simple" preorder calendar.

Drame said:
de45sz.jpg

Bayonetta – Collector's Edition Guide

Mine shipped "dispatched" the other day. Out of curiousity when did yours ship and when was the estimated arrival date. Mine is for March 23 but I'm not sure how close that will be. Of course I live in the middle of Canada but it does seem awful long :/

Drame

pseudomyxoma said:
Mine shipped "dispatched" the other day. Out of curiousity when did yours ship and when was the estimated arrival date. Mine is for March 23 but I'm not sure how close that will be. Of course I live in the middle of Canada but it does seem awful long :/
Well, being an European I ordered my guide from Zavvi. It was dispatched last Friday and arrived today.

I'm assuming that you ordered the guide through Amazon UK. If so, the estimated arrival date is pretty much spot on. The guide is worth the wait, though. It's really neat.

I got HR in Feb but never mind..

The Western Digital media streamer is amazing! It was up and running in minutes, and its incredibly tiny (about the size of two packs of smokes). Streams 1080p video over wifi from my Mac. I just hooked it into my router via network cable and they found each other. It plays pretty much any format! £90 well spent!

4419818173_f415b80757.jpg

Xater

t7irno.jpg

DSi XL
Dark Void Zero
Phantasy Star Zero
MLB 10 The Show
FF13

I'm also playing Battlefield: bad Company 2 but I did not buy that myself, so I didn#t include that.

March is only getting more expensive. Future purchases will be Infinite Space, SMT: Strange Journey and God of War 3. My wallet hurts. ;)

Patrick Bateman said:
4419571057_4d78c5ab04_o.jpg

"Vergiss mein nicht!" = "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

After quickly google translating Vergiss, am I right in thinking that translates to Remember me not?

LiK said:
Anyone who posts Yakuza 3 pickups gets my love and hugs. ;)

Anyone who posts Eternal Sunishin of the Spotless Mind gets the same from me :)

crpav

Game Rogue said:

Very nice pick ups. Where did you find those rare SNES games in such conditions? I had Secret of Mana from back when it was released and good thing I, for the most part, kept games in the best condition I could. I had to go to ebay for my mint copies of Final Fantasy II and III since for some reason I never bought them when they were released even though my brother and I wanted them....badly. The price was probably the main reason since we only had paper routes at the time so had to be very selective with our purchases.

Drame said:
Well, being an European I ordered my guide from Zavvi. It was dispatched last Friday and arrived today.

I'm assuming that you ordered the guide through Amazon UK. If so, the estimated arrival date is pretty much spot on. The guide is worth the wait, though. It's really neat.

Yeah I ordered it through Amazon UK

Thanks for the info I wasn't sure how accurate there shipping dates were. Very excited to see the guide.

Top Bottom