• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Chairhome

MarshMellow96 said:
Those AT AT hi-tops are absolutely fabulous. Any word on if they're coming to the UK? If they are already here... Where?!
They might be. They're only available at Adidas Original Stores here in the states.

ibu

Just got the MP3 download of The Gorillaz: Plastic Beach £3.99 on Amazon :D

2nqbn9l.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
ibu said:
Just got the MP3 download of The Gorillaz: Plastic Beach £3.99 on Amazon :D

I had originally ordered the 2 disc US/Canada release, but have since canceled that and ordered the 2 disc Japan release, as it has one of the bonus songs, poster, stickers, lyric book, etc.

So now I have to wait 1-2 weeks for it =(

(I'm also torturing myself by only listening to stylo over and over again, lol)

On another note, if you're in Canada Amazon.ca has the two disk for $14.99, which is cheaper than anywhere else right now.

ngower

55686378.jpg

I couldn't control myself any more, I gave in...

[EDIT] Direct2Drive are having quite the sale, so I picked up DA:O for my Mac, hoping the "abandonware" issues people have been talking about don't give me a hassle.

screenshot20100307at822.png

JEKKI

Deadly Premonition!!

I never heard of this game before until I heard it's supposed to be the best game ever!!

axi5hz.jpg

also props to PXG for pointing me in the direction of this VGA/composite converter thing...

I bought a composite cable and still couldnt get my wii/ps2 to work on my old monitor o_O

Ima troubleshoot it later with a better monitor when I get the chance tho.

until then I get to play megaman 10 in 2 hours bursts every other 2 or 3 weeks lol

guerragames

Neo Member
My favorite pick-up, a sealed Blaster Master:
blastermastersealed.JPG

Iron Man toys:
ironmen.JPG

And how they look in my little Marvel Universe:
marveluniverse.JPG

And GBA Micro and lots of GBA games coming in the mail next week... all because of the GBA Micro <3 GAF thread!

BTW, this is my first post :D

Timo

DoctorWho said:
http://www.guerragames.com/web/images/stories/pickups_march_2010/blastermastersealed.JPG

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

You can get games framed now?

Frames are super easy to make yourself.

MarshMellow96 said:
Those AT AT hi-tops are absolutely fabulous. Any word on if they're coming to the UK? If they are already here... Where?!
They have been on sale since January along the adidas x Star Wars collection at adidas originals stores all over the world. Try online stores!

Does anyone else get annoyed when people call shoes 'kicks'? I know it's ridiculous to let this annoy me and I'm not hating on you if you call them that. There's just something about it y'know.

Your scheduled pick up thread will now continue.

WEGGLES

Some various recent pick-ups.
Click for full size

Ear plugs for an upcoming concert. Supposed to evenly lower levels across all frequency.

4 Shasta Tall cans for $1.00 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Heavy Rain. Already beat it. Excellent game.

Carbon fibre record brush. To stop all the static-y surface noise.

Bioshock 2. Got the LCE, but you've seen all that jazz before. The artbook is amazing. LOVE the soundtrack on vinyl.
BFBC2. Wish the servers were working. :\
RE5. Just got it today to co-op with a bud over march break.

Thee Silver Mt. Zion - Kolapse Tradixionales
Strangely a 2x 10". Came with the CD, 2 posters and an artbook. Neato.

Caspian - You are the Conductor EP on clear vinyl. <3

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
If I hadn't borrowed my camera to my mother who's going on vacation I could post a pic of my brand new PS3 and some games. :)

Finally got my Micro! It's amazing!

IMG_0321-1.jpg

Also found this upon coming into work yesterday!

IMG_0293.jpg

And splurged on some GBA treasures!

IMG_0311.jpg

The whole kit 'n kaboodle!!

IMG_0316.jpg

Brashnir

Got a cocktail cabinet from dreamarcades, then built and attached secondary panels with 4 spinners (and a few extra buttons) for Warlords/Super Sprint/Tempest action.

Warlords:
28kilo8.jpg

Super Sprint with steering wheels attached to the spinners:
2a0mj5h.jpg

Street Fighter 2:
5efzep.jpg

Plus an accidental long-exposure on Galaga, so you can see the lighted buttons:
1j68lj.jpg

Majine

Banned
Why do they even have ratings on home copies? Just put them on the store copies, and give us one without when we buy it, damn it.

D.Lo

hurt-1.jpg

Saw it at the cinemas then ordered the Blu Ray when I got home. It arrived today, and watched it again tonight after it won (Australia).

Funniest of all, it cost about the same to buy this from the UK (inc shipping) as my ticket to see it two weeks ago did.

isny

napkin dispenser
Surprised no one else has posted one of these yet =D

The wind rider is one of the new ones that includes an in game pet. The Lurky I guess they had as overstock from Blizzcon, and were selling off cheap.
earlymarchpickup2.jpg

Alucrid said:
Where did you pick up the ear plugs / record brush? I'm sick of having that ringing in my ears after concerts and I need to clean some of my records.
I got those same earplugs for pretty cheap on Amazon, they're from Etymotic Research. I'm with you as well, I started wearing them after an incident where my ears were ringing for a whole week from a concert. Those earplugs work great.

Two awesome pick-ups...

This is a custom plush that I ordered off of Etsy cuz everyone knows that Thundercats is the shit!!!
(controller is for scale) I love this thing and may ask for her to do Panthro next.
liono.jpg

This is a painting of Mr. Toast a friend gave me that he bought at SDCC a few years back. When he bought it he had no idea that it was referencing Mario until I pointed it out. He knew I loved it so he gave it to me.
mrtoast.jpg

WEGGLES

Alucrid said:
Where did you pick up the ear plugs / record brush? I'm sick of having that ringing in my ears after concerts and I need to clean some of my records.
I got them from insound.com

They were 15% off last month.

If you order them besure to google for insound cupon codes it's easy to find 10% off ones. :)

LethaL ImpuLse said:
I got those same earplugs for pretty cheap on Amazon, they're from Etymotic Research. I'm with you as well, I started wearing them after an incident where my ears were ringing for a whole week from a concert. Those earplugs work great.

Mine are from http://earlove.net/

moop2000 said:
Two awesome pick-ups...

This is a custom plush that I ordered off of Etsy cuz everyone knows that Thundercats is the shit!!!
(controller is for scale) I love this thing and may ask for her to do Panthro next.
liono.jpg
Imma be honest the plushie is rad.

louis89

v7xvv5.jpg

PS3 Slim (250GB)
FFXIII (imported Asian version)
Uncharted 2 (bundled with the PS3 from Amazon)
1TB HDD
New shoes (finally!)
Copy of Edge I picked up today

Also got a new pair of speakers for my computer coming on Friday. I bought pretty much all this in one go - my bank even froze my account and I had to verify that it wasn't fraud :lol

Unfortunately I can't play the PS3 yet, as the monitor you see in the background doesn't support HDCP... have to wait a few weeks for this term to finish. :(

Top Bottom