• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Frester

randomlyrossy said:
After quickly google translating Vergiss, am I right in thinking that translates to Remember me not?

I've only had 3 semesters of German, but I think it's "Forget Me Not". Sich erinneren is the verb "to remember".

OMG Aero

Got the N7 Hoody from the Bioware Store, if only I had enough Paragon or Renegade points to get a discount on the shipping :( I also got this iPod Touch as an earlier birthday present and I'm absolutely loving it.
35bf8sj.jpg
ft9pu.jpg

I also managed to get some cheap iTunes cards but have only bought two apps so far, one of them being the Giant Bomb App and the second issue of Mass Effect Redemption:
ricbqe.png
50ppxx.png

The Giant Bomb app is pretty cool but I wish you could search for or at least filter videos. If I wanted to watch the Endurance run on it I would have scroll through all the videos that have been made since then.

Oh and I also got Toki Tori on Steam, I kept meaning to have a look at it after liking another of Two Tribes' games on Wiiware and with the Steam deal I couldn't say no.
fwtysl.jpg

slider

I really need to get a grip of my impulsive side. I won't even have time to play these.

Moon, Star Trek, Up (DVD).

Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Heavenly Sword, GTA4, Borderlands, The Saboteur, Call of Juarez, AvP, Darksiders, Bayonetta, Heavy Rain, Bioshock 1&2, Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, PoP and BFBC: 2.

Don't know quite how I managed it but some of these were meant to be for the 360. And I thought I'd ordered Up on BR.

Stupid slider.

farke8.jpg

JDS 1977 said:
I want that bayonetta guide. Too bad it'd be like 35$ U.S. for me to get it though. Why isn't it on Amazon.com?

I think Bradey guides had the rights to Bayonetta in North America and Future Press had the rights in Europe. Bradey decided not to publish theirs here but retained the rights preventing Future Press from publishing it in North America.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
My Futureshop only got 7 and didn't even bother on stocking them on the shelves. They were in a box in the back.:lol

24l8mcw.jpg

OMG Aero said:
Got the N7 Hoody from the Bioware Store, if only I had enough Paragon or Renegade points to get a discount on the shipping :(

You're supposed to tell them that the Bioware store is your favorite store on the internet.

Luthos

ffxiiipic.jpg

I'm so happy I finally have it. Do I actually need a guide what with the internet? No... but the hardcover guide is smexy, and I want it for collector's purposes.

Dead

well not really...yet
Drame said:
de45sz.jpg

Bayonetta – Collector's Edition Guide
amazon uk?

Im thinking of ordering it from there. Im just worried about the shipping since it seems its a heavy book..

Chorazin said:
Zero, it's the new movie.

OK wait, what? Evangelion consisted of some ten DVDs with three episodes each right? What is this movie about? Where in the timeline does it take place? After End of Evangelion or...?

RDreamer

Solideliquid said:
OK wait, what? Evangelion consisted of some ten DVDs with three episodes each right? What is this movie about? Where in the timeline does it take place? After End of Evangelion or...?

They're completely rebuilding Evangelion in a series of 4 movies. This first one I guess covers from episode 1 through 6.

Boss Man

000_0876.jpg

Took me a while to decide between Heavy Rain and FFXIII. I'll get Heavy Rain eventually, and even though I will probably enjoy it more...today was release day so I just went ahead and grabbed Final Fantasy.

StateofMind said:
000_0876.jpg

Took me a while to decide between Heavy Rain and FFXIII. I'll get Heavy Rain eventually, and even though I will probably enjoy it more...today was release day so I just went ahead and grabbed Final Fantasy.

How are the headphones? Really worth $200?? You need to get Heavy Rain ASAP awesome experience, needs a buy. You won't regret it.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Holy crap that Bayonetta guide looks so nice, I am really tempted to pick one up. Anyone have any clue how long they will be on sale for?

Jomjom

Banned
26083_957817104706_2539728_52707561_6948782_n.jpg

Edit: WTF I just realized I took almost the exact same picture as Solideliquid except we have different sheets.

Ecto311

Solideliquid said:
BTW- we need more FF XIII Xbox editions

DSC_0303%20%282%29.JPG

We have all 3 systems but me and my wife both enjoy achievements so we got this edition.

DSC_0225.JPG

Got this two weeks ago from overstock.com for under $170 shipped. 24 inch with 1080p res and 50000 to 1 contrast. Really impressed. It is the 2494hm.

2010marpickups01.JPG

2010marpickups02.JPG

HD-PVR and some Seimitsu clears for my TvC stick. The HD-PVR works wonderfully for taking some HD vids.

2010marpickups03.JPG

Some LBP plushies. ^^

2010marpickups04.JPG

2010marpickups05.JPG

2010marpickups06.JPG

World War Robot complete by Ashley Wood. Love, love, LOVE the art in this!

2010marpickups07.JPG

A magic mouse, the Evangelion Movie 1.0 BD, and something I've wanted for the longest time... the Mega Bloks Zaku II S!

2010marpickups08.JPG

It's way bigger than I thought, but I'm gonna finish it during the Laker game tonight. :D

2010marpickups09.JPG

And some good ramen and sashimi don at Daikokuya earlier today. :D

Boss Man

Solideliquid said:
How are the headphones? Really worth $200?? You need to get Heavy Rain ASAP awesome experience, needs a buy. You won't regret it.
They are great headphones, but I probably wouldn't spend $200. I got them for $100 with employee discount at Best Buy.

LiK

n8NMONSTER said:
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs496.ash1/27072_678997411644_6312708_37549849_6016687_n.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII + $10 gift cards (x2) from Target[/QUOTE]

you beat me! ah well

Frester

Bayonetta003.jpg

Picked this up last week but didn't see the point of posting it in the February thread. Gonna dive right into this after I finish up Heavy Rain.

LiK

Frester said:
http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af205/frester/Bayonetta003.jpg

Picked this up last week but didn't see the point of posting it in the February thread. Gonna dive right into this after I finish up Heavy Rain.[/QUOTE]

WOOO Bayo!!!1

Stuff I bought...

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

Stuff that was given to me as a belated Valentine's Day present:

IMG_0828-1.jpg

IMG_0831-1.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0835-1.jpg
- for Vagrant Story... :)

IMG_0833-1.jpg
- Slipcover version, brand new too.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
w1tf09.jpg

Will continue after homework.

Top Bottom