• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Mafro

New copy of GameSpite Quarterly arrived this morning.

DSCF0665.jpg

DSCF0666.jpg

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Look at what the delivery guy delivered today:

11snkua.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
PalaceBrother said:
Every time I see your avatar I am disappointed that the 10th doctor is gone.

I'd take 8-10 over 11 any day. I'll give 11 a chance though, as his companion is hawt, the River Song storyline is amazing, and the Mof can write better than almost any American writer. (Save for people like Whedon, Hayter, Apatow, etc.)

neojubei said:
Yea I agree. Nice Doctor who pickups btw.

TY =)

I had to get Rassilon, as, well,...it's Rassilon! And Ten in his last moments... /tear

Today's first pickup is below. (I didn't know Lime Pepsi still existed. I liked Pepsi Twist back in the day...)

pfrog2010.jpg

ngower

4438672334_c0721f4160_b.jpg

4437895865_84aab2ea16.jpg

Catching up on Blackest Night. Could have gotten some more but I'm trying to get most of the prelude stuff before going nuts on the actual BN off-shoots and series itself.

Also, SUPERIOR SILVER!

Treb

Hooray! Picked up GOW 3 today, then headed over to Toy R' Us to buy Jak & Daxter for $5. Also, Muramasa!

106njat.jpg

vocab

img0099yi.jpg

I'm kind of bummed out that I didn't preorder Heavy Rain. I thought I wasn't gonna buy it at first, then I changed my mind to buy it when it dropped in price, but then I said screw it and bought it. Now that I played a few hours of it, I'm loving it. Sucks I can't play the DLC till May :( .

OMG Aero

isny said:
Just came in today. Wish they had labeled spittle Dalton as "Rassilon" =(

(No, I did not get Matt, as I don't think I'm going to like Smith...now his companion on the other hand...)

doctorwhomarch2010.jpg
I love the fact there is an action figure of a character called Narrator. I can just imagine a kid opening it up at Christmas and shouting "OH YEAH, I GOT THE NARRATOR TOY! Now I can re-enact such exciting parts of the show as the intro!"

eXistor

I was tired of always playing NES games in crappy 50hz instead of 60, so i thought: let's get a toploader, that'll fix everything, no blinking lights, regionfree etc.! Turns out the RF on the damn thing only works in the US, now I get grainy picture and no sound...so basically I gotta get another US NES.

DSC00550.jpg

sifu said:
That's a cool Super Famicom Case.
Is that some kinda carrying case for the console and some games?

yea...there are two versions..this one and the super mario one....I've been hunting these for a very long time...found one on eBay for a $35 shipped...and well...you only live once:D

sifu

Neo Member
just did a quick search of the carrying case with google...found only the other case...
but this one looks really cool...:D

Polk

S5000071.JPG

Finished (well almost as I have to tidy up the cables) gaming pc. This month pick-ups were i5 750, Radeon 5850, 2x2 DDR3
I'm exausted.

Chairhome

2010031619_15_49-vi.jpg

The faceplate is new (shipped from Nintendo a few weeks ago), and the book in the background is from the Library, haha. But I found this rare gem of a GBA game
Ninja Five-O if you can't read the label
at a Gamestop in the middle of nowhere (Johnstown, PA) while I'm out here on a business trip!

I need to stop buying stuff. Here is a bunch of Dreamcast stuff from Ebay:
hpim1621.jpg

hpim1617b.jpg

Also I got some of the GSQ. I would love a Dreamcast one like the Gameboy book. Totally did these as a replacement to having a Retro Gamer subscription. I can't believe they are so inexpensive!

hpim1619n.jpg

And Finally a bunch of stuff from FYE as they have their XBOX 1 Stuff on clearance by 75% and everything else by 25%.
hpim1620f.jpg

CoachKevin said:
Also I got some of the GSQ. I would love a Dreamcast one like the Gameboy book. Totally did these as a replacement to having a Retro Gamer subscription. I can't believe they are so inexpensive!

hpim1619n.jpg

Inexpensive if you buy the paperback versions! I've gotten all four hardcovers and that's a bunch of money. BTW they have free shipping at Blurb at the moment.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Got into Snowboarding recently and bought my first board, came to around £220 which is loads cheaper than it would of been in the UK.

4438352847_0a1cec0907.jpg
4438353389_556cd1d675.jpg

Top Bottom