• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
2edzkue.jpg

Yamato's Creator's Labo Rei figure from Amazon just got here today and there's a little metal Scope Lightan toy that was on sale a while ago.

Asparagus

Chairhome said:
2010031619_15_49-vi.jpg

The faceplate is new (shipped from Nintendo a few weeks ago), and the book in the background is from the Library, haha. But I found this rare gem of a GBA game
Ninja Five-O if you can't read the label
at a Gamestop in the middle of nowhere (Johnstown, PA) while I'm out here on a business trip!
You lucky bastard.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
NameGenerated said:
New Arsis good?

Quite good, if a little heavy on the Carcass worship. The sound quality is weird, while it sounds pretty good the pressing is very quiet and I have to have the volume much louder than normal.

Chairhome

PEZIX said:
I hope you dont drop that shit in the grass bro
I'll just look for the Dpad and buttons that are lying on the grass, haha.
honestly, I think the facepad is gross, I hate camo, but NOA only has Camo and Ladybug left. Which would you have chosen?

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
_dementia said:
that's a really cool figure

Thanks! I am not really into the sort of silly anime-lookin' anime figures, kind of like the ones that are maybe more modern or... different takes on the characters. Got the "real version" Yoko from Gurren Lagann a couple of months ago too which kind of hooked me. Hope that we see more of these kinds going on soon.

Creepy ass Kratos mask from Employee launch kit and got Blade Runner in today from when DeepDiscount had it for 13.99! :D
t64abo.jpg

Blade Runner and God of War III in one day, amazing!

Gouken

Banned
CIMG4462.JPG

no offense, but did you even spend a penny on SF Chuni-Li Revenge? that movie was awful, not ever worth a download.

just my opinion.

Gouken

Banned
Verapamil said:
We aim to please.

4411092077_97b250f231.jpg

4411091907_c3da27b7c1.jpg

2992997499_dbefcf4d2a_m.jpg

does it support 5.1 ans 7.1? what's the connection like USB?

I have the Logitech G35 5.1/7.1 and they're incredible, the only problem is that they're PC only :(

Google

Gouken said:
does it support 5.1 ans 7.1? what's the connection like USB?

I have the Logitech G35 5.1/7.1 and they're incredible, the only problem is that they're PC only :(

I bought the exact same pair last week (although they've not been shipped yet) and I can answer.

They are not true 5.1 headphones (they would be twice the price), and they support Dolby digital.

You connect that box thing to your PS3/360 digital out, and you then plug your headphones into the box (also connects to the PC via USB I believe?).

I got mine for $130 CAD (so $128 USD).

Frester

Gouken said:
CIMG4462.JPG

no offense, but did you even spend a penny on SF Chuni-Li Revenge? that movie was awful, not ever worth a download.

just my opinion.

For some reason, seeing The Thing's cover in German made me crack up :lol

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Witchfinder General said:
Quite good, if a little heavy on the Carcass worship. The sound quality is weird, while it sounds pretty good the pressing is very quiet and I have to have the volume much louder than normal.
So it's like United In Regret? The sound on that album annoys me because it sounds all muted.

Praetorianer

Neo Member
sfivcollkcfj.jpg

Seriously, that's what the package looked like when I unpacked it. SFIV Collector's Edition, about 14€, but seriously....WTF? Royal Mail? Royal Fuckup I'd say.

Gouken

Banned
to the guy that bought the DSi XL, i are the pixel more visible(and ugly) now that the screen is bigger? or should i just stick to my regular DSi?

Gouken

Banned
Praetorianer said:
sfivcollkcfj.jpg

Seriously, that's what the package looked like when I unpacked it. SFIV Collector's Edition, about 14€, but seriously....WTF? Royal Mail? Royal Fuck up I'd say.

lol, it's as if the SF character had a fight in the box during shipping! :lol

Hydrargyrus

Praetorianer said:
http://www.abload.de/img/sfivcollkcfj.jpg[IMG]

Seriously, that's what the package looked like when I unpacked it. SFIV Collector's Edition, about 14€, but seriously....WTF? Royal Mail? Royal Fuckup I'd say.[/QUOTE]

OMG!
They played football/soccer with your package and after that, they threw it to the lions

33m2znl.jpg

and more on the way. I got an Xbox 360 from my friends for my 21st birthday. So I'll post pics of that on Sunday. Gonna buy a bunch of accessories for it tomorrow in preparation.

Praetorianer said:
sfivcollkcfj.jpg

Seriously, that's what the package looked like when I unpacked it. SFIV Collector's Edition, about 14€, but seriously....WTF? Royal Mail? Royal Fuckup I'd say.

I've got a spare limited edition box for SF4 AND it's playstation.

PM Your address I'll send it (I'm based in London).

manzo

Efrendal said:
Cisco EPC3000 (EuroDocsis 3.0) modem and D-Link DIR-825 router for my new 200Mbit connection
MarchPickups1-1.jpg

Fuck Welho and their 200mbit cable connections when the rest of us Finns are stuck on a 24mbit DSL. :mad:

Tiduz

Eurogaime
1ysjll.jpg

used to be 125 here, had to bite.

edit: here
inside

i4g7lx.jpg

postcards

2mgx1k.jpg

outside

28s525e.jpg

and a card with extra missions and 2 skins which for obvious reasons i wont take a pic of :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
QEoLgkExi.jpg

FFXIII Collectors
Heavy Rain Collectors
Battlefield Collectors
God of War 3 Collectors
Bioshock 2 Collectors
Random BD-movies
Random FFXIII-stuff

desu

Praetorianer said:
sfivcollkcfj.jpg

Wow that seriously sucks!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Praetorianer

Neo Member
Heavy's Sandvich said:
I've got a spare limited edition box for SF4 AND it's playstation.

PM Your address I'll send it (I'm based in London).

Woah. YOU DA MAN!

...and you got a pm :)

Btw. game.co.uk didn't respond to my complaints so far...

Top Bottom