• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

clip

eXistor said:
DSC00554.jpg

\m/

How is it?

ArchAngel

Green Scar said:
Er, have you seen Lesbian Vampire Killers Archangel? Out of interest...

nope, but it was cheap and had an ... "interesting" title :D

Gouken said:
no offense, but did you even spend a penny on SF Chuni-Li Revenge? that movie was awful, not ever worth a download.

just my opinion.

I love the old SF movie and thought this one may be as "bad".
Damn, this movie is really awful :(

Yoshichan said:
QEoLgkExi.jpg

FFXIII Collectors
Heavy Rain Collectors
Battlefield Collectors
God of War 3 Collectors
Bioshock 2 Collectors
Random BD-movies
Random FFXIII-stuff
cool, i had no idea lady vengeance was available on blu ray

Finally got this after ordering it in February. This guy does awesome custom stuff. He made twenty of these and they sold out in hours. The Ocelot one is the third in a series of four so one more to go though he hasn't made it known what the final one is (I'm hoping for Raiden the cool version though).

008.jpg

009.jpg

011-2.jpg

All three together now:

013.jpg

LiK

^^^those are fucking awesome. nice pick-ups!

btw, oh happy day has arrived today :D

GoW3 UE + Fragile with Bonus OST
GoW3UE_Fragile.jpg

Bayonetta LE Guide
bayo_guide.jpg

and finally, new digicam, so small~!
digicam.jpg

LiK said:

btw, oh happy day has arrived today :D

GoW UE + Fragile with Bonus OST
GoW3UE_Fragile.jpg

thanks and that GoW III is so fucking small compared to the way it was portrayed in ads. It still looks pretty damn cool though.

Majine

Banned
Two questions:

1. Why does it seem like every copy of BFBC2 has the "limited edition" sign? I think they misunderstood the term. :lol

2. Why does NA GoW3 have the PSN logo? There is no online in the game...

dorkimoe

Majine said:
Two questions:

1. Why does it seem like every copy of BFBC2 has the "limited edition" sign? I think they misunderstood the term. :lol

2. Why does NA GoW3 have the PSN logo? There is no online in the game...

1) i think only the first shipment is Limited? but yeah its not really "limited"

2) i could be wrong but dont they all have PSN logo if they have trophies?

Apologies once again for the absolutely horrible phone camera pics.

Some downloads:

amxdzr.jpg

2uyjb40.jpg

Not technically a pickup but something cool I got back yesterday. All these were thought lost in one of the many moves we've had in recent years but my little sister randomly found them in a drawer in the garage. I tried playing something on the GBA and forgot how bad it is not having a backlit screen.

14wuiih.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
MidnightRider said:
^^^ Yeah I dug up a lot of my old GB games.... can't wait to get my Micro in so I can get down on it.

Micro's don't play GB or GB Color games...only GBA games. (Unless that's what you meant)

2w3v0r4.jpg

13yp8k8.jpg

Pokemon Soul Silver & Resonance of Fate's purchases were the only new releases of this month I was looking forward to. Star Ocean was a gift from a a good friend.

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Huge pick-up for me this month. Took advantage of that awesome 50% trade in deal @ Gamestop. Picked up New Super Mario Bros. for the wife, and the rest is all mine! I even managed to snag a Wii-Speak in preparation for Monster Hunter Tri next month :D . God of War 3 is getting my undivided attention now though. :lol

Sora_N

8992689_8031d75181_b.jpg

This is the first actual Pokemon game (I bought TCG and Pinball for GB/GBC) since the original Silver that I bought. :lol

And also the first DS game I bought in over 2 years... Superior Silver indeed. :lol :lol

FOOTE

Man, all of these Pokémon pickups are really temping me to get one of the two versions. I haven't played since the Blue Version.

Ecto311

LiK said:
and finally, new digicam, so small~!
digicam.jpg

I have been talking my wife into this cam to replace our nikon L14 and vado hd cam. How do you like it so far? Is it easy to take pics and video with?

isny

napkin dispenser
Ecto311 said:
I have been talking my wife into this cam to replace our nikon L14 and vado hd cam. How do you like it so far? Is it easy to take pics and video with?

Very easy for video. Pictures have pretty much no lag time between the shot and when you can shoot again.

I have it set at the highest resolution for the HD video, and it turns out almost as well, it not better, than some camcorders.

If you look at my photos in this thread, they've all been taken with that camera.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
moop2000 said:
Finally got this after ordering it in February. This guy does awesome custom stuff. He made twenty of these and they sold out in hours. The Ocelot one is the third in a series of four so one more to go though he hasn't made it known what the final one is (I'm hoping for Raiden the cool version though).
Sweet! Does the guy who made 'em have a gallery online somewhere? Would love to see his other work.

Yet even more spending in March:

Fat PS2 + Network Adapter. Use my 60gig BC PS3 for basically everything nowadays save timing-sensitive genres, so I've been loading up this PS2's HDD with fighting games and Beatmania mixes. :D
5f29zr.jpg

New shoes!
14ihqmq.jpg

Riding boots. Gotta love off-season sales.
6oe8ep.jpg

animation Blu-Ray goodness -
hvtra0.jpg

...and a French press + candy. World Market is awesome.
fu17gk.jpg

Wraith RazieL

Neo Member
Great deals on E-bay over the last 2 weeks!
Continuing my search for N64 games. Got Cruisin' USA as a request from my wife...lame. WWF2000 (Memmooorriieess....), and Rogue Squadron (I can't believe I ever gave this away!)

IMG00056-20100317-1942.jpg

Mario X 3 = Mario Golf (Never played before), Super Smash Bros (I know I know, I've sinned but, never played before), Paper Mario (Never played before)

IMG00063-20100317-2008-1-1.jpg

I also picked up these games at K-mart today $4.97 each! (Thank you CAG)

IMG00058-20100317-1944.jpg

moop2000 said:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/mcmahon_nathan/008.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/mcmahon_nathan/009.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/mcmahon_nathan/011-2.jpg[IMG]

All three together now:

[IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb304/mcmahon_nathan/013.jpg

I want that, now! Give me it.

Gouken

Banned
I'm seriously whoring my iPhone out...

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

top left and right, black and blue silicone Nexus One covers, the middle one is a Carbon Fiber iPhone cover :)
DSC02115.jpg

I'm tired of the modest iPhone cover colors i have in my drawer(silver, gray. black), which is i wanted those flashy colors.

Gouken

Banned
ExMachina said:
Sweet! Does the guy who made 'em have a gallery online somewhere? Would love to see his other work.

Yet even more spending in March:

Fat PS2 + Network Adapter. Use my 60gig BC PS3 for basically everything nowadays save timing-sensitive genres, so I've been loading up this PS2's HDD with fighting games and Beatmania mixes. :D
5f29zr.jpg

don't forget to grab a copy of HD Loader if they're still available. i ran all my PS2 games from the HDD, it was faster than loading from a disc.

-Oath

Litflynt912 said:
remove MW2 and that is a pic full of win! : )

too each his own...nice pickups...GAF def created a GBM Renaissance as of late
for $30 I couldnt go wrong with MW2, may be my least favorite game there but damn it was a good deal.
And believe it or not the GBAM pics in these pickup threads inspired my purchase. Love you guys.

Top Bottom