• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

mj8ocx.jpg

a1pfnd.jpg

4lhuex.jpg

Hilfemaster

Neo Member
It's been an expensive month for me, starting with my favourite pick-up of the month;
a limited vinyl record of the machinarium soundtrack:

And the rest, The wire complete series, Mad Men season 1&2, FF13 and guide, Napoleon TW and Dragon Age awakening and BF bad company 2 as digital downloads.

also, here is how much of a limited edition that guide is

eXistor said:
http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af99/eXistor_2009/DSC00558.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I enjoy the fact that your hoody from the future is sat atop some VHS'.

I want one of those hoodies so much, they're too awesome.

ruxtpin

Banned
alright. So I bought the God of War 3: Ultimate Edition, which has been one of the crappiest LE sets I've ever come across.

But my other March pick-up takes the cake... =)

kevin2.jpg

kevin1.jpg

She hasn't got a name yet, but she is terribly affectionate. I'm a first time cat owner, but so far so good; this little bundle of furry energy is a total blast.

LRB1983

Banned
Two Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z Original Key Prints
YBlso.jpg

e89X9.jpg

Son Gohan 1:1 scale HQ poster
Rf2Lz.jpg

Resident Evil: Gold Edition
QYcZe.jpg

God Of War SE
kesi1.jpg

God Of War Collection
m0cEz.jpg

Finally I got my new PC. Oh my god being two weeks without internet is like a crime XD, My boss has rip us off internet at work :_(.
VAIO intel core i7 with SSD and 8GB RAM and the awesome of awesomess OLED 11" Sony (as 1080p second monitor HDMI via), playing any game PC/360/PS3 with 1000.000 contrast is simply O_O.
3ETa7.jpg

S. L.

ruxtpin said:
alright. So I bought the God of War 3: Ultimate Edition, which has been one of the crappiest LE sets I've ever come across.

kevin1.jpg

She hasn't got a name yet, but she is terribly affectionate. I'm a first time cat owner, but so far so good; this little bundle of furry energy is a total blast.
>_< KITTY!!!!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
naib said:
Forgive crappy Droid/Milestone pics...

kVQ9y.jpg

New "Swopper" chair.

Not sure if it's going to live at home(shown here) or at work. I've been using it in front of the PC and playing guitar.
It's bouncy and leany. Like a balance ball chair, but a little less stupid looking. It's supa dope.
that's awesome.

do you only use it for a short period of time? I can't imagine it would do much for your back.

Carl

ruxtpin said:

kevin2.jpg

kevin1.jpg

I love cats. She's cute. Nice pick up :) I have a black cat, he's getting old (will be 14 this July 4th) but he's still lovely :D Yay kittys

Gouken

Banned
FrankNitty said:
honestly the whole windows 7 thing doesnt bother me. for me 6.5 is more then functional ane the sense ui does a really good job of making 6.5 even more usable. plus i figure if i have to have 7 the guys over at xda will probably come up with something soon.

lol hell I'm coming from an Xperia and a G1, so the improvement hardware wise is more then worth it to me. going to sell my G1 and Xperia tomorrow

I'm glad you're selling the xperia1, that was a terrible phone! Xperia 10 on the other hand is a different story! :)

ruxtpin said:

kevin2.jpg

kevin1.jpg

I'd go with BooBoo KittyFuck, the name that is.

I don't have a picture but I got 9 of the free Nerf N-Strike 2's from Best Buy and traded them in for $160 in credit at Gamestop. Some guy on CAG though traded in 35 for $650 in credit so my score was a pittance.

rSpooky

Hilfemaster said:
also, here is how much of a limited edition that guide is
Weirdly enough Mine doesn't have a number in it at all , it said on the wrapper it was the LE.. So i dunno anymore. either I have been had or mine is super unique.

YO-Q

damn... that 2nd pic with the kitty is mad cute. It really likes you. You can tell by the way it is staring at you. Awww me wants.

Baconbitz

Banned
ruxtpin said:

kevin2.jpg

kevin1.jpg

AWW! You win!

Drame

Pick-up of the month:

2lbc95t.jpg

Close Calls With Brick Walls / Mother of Mankind by Andrew W.K. from iTunes.

dh4d3n.jpg

Assassin's Creed 2 White Edition. No, I didn't pay £50 for it, got it for £25 from Game.

These two arrived today. Wasn't expecting Yakuza 4 so quickly (posted from HK last Thursday) so happy to finally have it in my hands :)

Espgaluda II took more or less 4 weeks to get to me, plus as I was a matter of pence over the customs limit, they decided it was worth charging me £12 for the privilege of them holding onto it for an extra week, then taking 3 days to finally deliver it to me after I paid the fee online. Last time I use Playasia for anything other than sale items that I can't get anywhere else. If only I could choose not to have to use Royal Mail again.

DSC00184.jpg

MaLLi

Neo Member
skads_187 said:
you got the white stripe adidas as well

is the dvd sold separately?
You can buy the documentary dvd separately, the dvd containing their 10th Anniversary show is an exclusive thing to the boxset.

Gameboy415

Here are my final purchases of March before my big move next week!

1003Books2.jpg

&#22934;&#24618;&#22823;&#22259;&#37969;II (Yokai Bestiary II) - Awesome guidebook to Japanese mythological monsters illustrated by Shigeru Mizuki (of GeGeGe no Kitaro fame).
&#12468;&#12472;&#12521;&#65366;&#65363;&#12514;&#12473;&#12521; (Godzilla vs. Mothra) manga - I love Godzilla!
Zelda 4-Koma manga - Short comic strips about Zelda: OoT
Pocket Monsters Golden Boys manga volumes 1-3 - Full set :)
Game Secrets Digest - Has cheat codes for many 8 & 16-bit games!
Super Mario Adventures manga - Japanese version of the comic serialized in Nintendo Power magazine! In full color. :D

1003Guides2.jpg

Zelda: Link's Awakening Guidebook
Mario Paint Guidebook - all 3 were published by APE/shogakkukan, who make AWESOME guides for Nintendo games featuring lots of great official artwork!
Super Mario Kart Guidebook

1003Games3.jpg

The Great Battle Legend 2 for Super Famicom - Features Ultraman, Gundam, and other Japanese characters in assorted JP-Festival-themed mini-games
Danquest for Super Famicom - Action-RPG from TECHNOS, the makers of the Kunio-kun series (River City Ransom).
Taito Memories Gekan for JP PS2 - About $15 for a collection of 25 classic Taito games, including Mizubaku Daibouken (Liquid Kids) which sells for over $90 alone (Saturn version)! :D
Tsuppari Sumou for Famicom - Always wanted to try a Sumo game and I heard this one was a lot of fun. Cheap too!

And last, but certainly not least, the crown jewel of my pick-ups....

1003GB2.jpg

Pokemon Center Limited Edition Game Boy Micro - The rarest GBM there is! I found this one last Sunday while attending the Nippombashi Street Festival in Osaka's Den Den Town.
It's in PERFECT condition, however the box and carrying pouch REEK of smoke. (The system itself has no odor, luckily!)
Now I understand why people make a big deal about things coming from a "smoke-free home" on eBay. Damned smokers!!!
Regardless, it was an absolute steal at only $80. :D

isny

napkin dispenser
The toys are back in town! Got the TS Blu's for $20 total using the Canadian TRU deal and coupons. Picked up Jak II for under $5.00 in brand new complete condition, and Future Shop had a sale on Groundhog Day...$9.99...had to pick it up at that price!

Should be more pickups later this week too...god March is so awesome, but so expensive...lol

qrk9j5.jpg

ruxtpin said:

kevin2.jpg

kevin1.jpg

I showed this pic to my g/f and she said you should name your cat Emerald "Emmy" for short because of her eyes. Also she looks like she's looking up at you and saying "yknow, we are going to be best friends for a long time!"

Cheesy I know, but that is a cute kitty. :)

Top Bottom