• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

TheOddOne

devon the dude said:
30uskde.jpg

god of war 3 and bad company 2 not pictured
Nice Dexter Bobblehead :lol

FMA haul courtesy of Amazon.jp (iphone-quality pics)

April issue of Shounen GanGan (and it's freebie item):
f95486a7.jpg

e8abfdab.jpg

*Gotta love the Engrish

FMA Brotherhood OST2:
9643c41d.jpg

FMA Brotherhood Vol. 8 BD:
c4b60c8a.jpg

99f63e0d.jpg

It has been a busy month.
1zqscgp.jpg

Goonies t-shirt.
Toy Story 1 and 2 on Blu-ray. ($6.xx total after coupons and TRU price match at Target.)
God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII, and Pokemon SoulSilver.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Aesius said:
How is Zane's book?

The book is okay. I was thinking it would be more of a behind the scenes look at his travels. While there is some of that, it is mostly a book version of the show without the hijinx. Pages and pages of the history of drinks with a few jokes thrown in. Not what I expected, but an easy and interesting read. Unfortunately it comes off as a drinking travel guide more than anything else.

Quake1028

a0gxud.jpg

Droid x 2 :D One for me, one for the Fiancee
White Stripes - Under Great White Northern Lights
White Stripes Blu-ray
She & Him - Volume 2
$100 Best Buy GC I earned at work for training hours
Gum x 2 :lol

sturmdogg

burgerdog said:
15p4uh0.jpg

Just need Finding Nemo and Incredibles on Blu-ray, speaking of which, have they said when those two are being released on BR?

According to blu-ray.com Finding Nemo comes out on November 2010, no word on The Incredibles though :(

My first pick-up post :D

2udw7id.jpg

Discovery - LP
Ra Ra Riot - The Rhumb Line
Passion Pit - Manners
Brand New - The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me

vcw1o4.jpg

The Walking Dead Compendium One
Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk

qsme7c.jpg

True Blood Season 1
God of War III
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach

Just picked of the Fist of the North Star Treasure box on the PS3. Included in the box is the game, Visual book, Soundtrack and a Clock. My pre-order bonus was a Fist of the North Star business card holder.

2hezleq.jpg

25g74hg.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
And assorted stuff from the past month:

hm2.jpg

Finally got myself a smart phone... which equals an actual decent camera...

hm3.jpg

And the number on the LE guide is... !
hm4.jpg

vid

Two pick-ups from February that I'm only just now getting around to posting, both of which are awesome digitally distributed gifts of love...

Critter Crunch, kindly passed on to me via a kind soul in the XBL/PSN codes thread...
03-25-2010-01.jpg

and The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, from my friend and old roommate...
03-25-2010-02.jpg

Moving onto actual March pick-ups, said former roommate also hooked me up with this fat-bottomed beauty...
03-25-2010-03.jpg

I already had TF2, but another friend of mine stumbled into an extra copy of The Orange Box on Steam, and graciously sent it to me to complete the set.
03-25-2010-04.jpg

Stepping away from the digital stuff, the aforementioned roommate sent me a package containing some things that he had accidentally taken when he moved... so they're more like "re-pick-ups"...
03-25-2010-05.jpg

But the box also had some cool surprises in store. So glad I'll finally get around to playing Dead Rising, as well as being LTTP for Borderlands. Can't wait to sit down and watch Serenity again, too, I love that part where Donatello grabs the time sce-hey wait a second...
03-25-2010-06.jpg

OH GOD, HOW DID THIS-I DON'T EVEN?!
03-25-2010-07.jpg

On launch day, I bought one of the copies of Heart Gold from the store I work at. We're a small store, so we only got three copies of each version, but we were sold out within the first ten minutes of opening. Also had to pick up a Blue Lantern button, as a little symbol to remind myself...
03-25-2010-08.jpg

Last, but definitely not least... a couple of weeks ago I had to make a tech support house call to a little old lady with a bunch of computers that needed some light maintenance done. After she gave me the check for the fee, she also decided to throw in this little bonus...
03-25-2010-09.jpg

Great month of pick-ups for me, but it's pretty hard to top the SNES and games in terms of sheer surprise value. I wish EVERY house call went that well!

Salsa

vid said:
Last, but definitely not least... a couple of weeks ago I had to make a tech support house call to a little old lady with a bunch of computers that needed some light maintenance done. After she gave me the check for the fee, she also decided to throw in this little bonus...
03-25-2010-09.jpg

Great month of pick-ups for me, but it's pretty hard to top the SNES and games in terms of sheer surprise value. I wish EVERY house call went that well!

2ugfiva.png

Blew my March load, no regrets

Assorted Games + Blurays. I think I got National Treasure and Enchanted BDs for like 4 bucks each.

t9uoog.jpg

e8pmyv.jpg

ilbp90.jpg

5p0b54.jpg

Bioshock 2 Collectors Edition

ddc4z5.jpg

Bad Company 2 and Heavy Rain

2q16jko.jpg

Acer Aspire Revo 330 - Love it, its snappy and whisper quiet, can leave it on 24/7 in my room and never know its running, plays any HD file I throw at it flawlessly, perfect HTPC

wccl7s.jpg

Shot of the contents, the Revo itself is so small and light, lighter than a Wii. Wireless mouse and keyboard are also nice additions.

1ghtme.jpg

Extra RAM and an external HDD enclosure for the Revo

izz3bo.jpg

Cheap media center remote and 1.5TB WD Caviar Green, my HTPC setup is now complete, just need to fill the external drive with some quality HD content :)

Also got a cute tofu plush which holds my iPhone!

5cg0ic.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII, mini-guide, poster, 360 faceplate and PSN card. It sucks major ballz that the Canadian (bilingual) version doesn't have the holographic foil cover like you yanks nor is there any insert art. Same problem with Uncharted 2.

t89dmh.jpg

God of War 3 Orgy - Went to the midnight launch here and got the ultimate edition, regular edition, and God of War collection. The Best Buy gave away spare preorder cases and shirt while the Gamestop gave away preorder Kratos code and poster.

bjbyv6.jpg

Another shot of the shirt

13yhat.jpg

State of Play BD was only 5 bucks and Pokemans Heartgold. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Blue :X

5bvarr.jpg

And lastly, some Crest Whitestrips for all that coffee I've consumed!

ba4uh.jpg

Haven't spent like that in March in a long time, gonna be broke for next month.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
DJmizuhara said:
Just picked of the Fist of the North Star Treasure box on the PS3. Included in the box is the game, Visual book, Soundtrack and a Clock. My pre-order bonus was a Fist of the North Star business card holder.

Pics of the business card holder please? ;)

Hieberrr

BulletSmoke said:
And lastly, some Crest Whitestrips for all that coffee I've consumed!

ba4uh.jpg

I can vouch for white strips! I've found that using it maybe once or twice a week is a lot more effective than every day use.

Le-mo

skads_187 said:
I wants neverending story, how does it look?
this will def bring back childhood memories.
Looks fantastic for an old movie. The audio is where it shines imo. Love the soundtrack. Go pick it up! There's no special feature, though.

eXistor

Yeah I know the album is upside-down, I wasn't paying attention...

jaekwon15 said:
Red Seeds Profile

When was yours shipped? Mine was shipped on the 12th, but I still didn't get it in. Is yes-asia always this slow?

DJmizuhara said:

How is the game? I'll be picking it up (along with RGG4 and Pro Baseball Spirits 2010) when I'm there in a couple weeks.

Alucrid said:
Jesus fuck cock, I missed the devil and god on vinyl? FUCK.

Yeah they only pressed a ridiculous low number of them. Thanks to twitter I found out when the pre order started a jumped on in. They pressed something like 2,000 on white vinyl, 300 red, 300 black and white marble, and 100 gold. I got the white one :lol

Top Bottom