• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

-PXG-

Kai Ozu said:
j7rojm.jpg

avqtsm.png

Impressions.

L2Dd4.jpg

Treated my PS3 to a game, the console is only a month old and I don't think I played more than a hour on it so far, Toy Story 1 and 2 were bogof and I couldn't resist Outrun C2C for under 50p.

Kai Ozu

It’s slower than Dynasty Warriors and has gore in it. You can also throw dudes into buildings. It feels good this game, it feels more like a brawler and the CG they did is top notch.

oblo

55d_sonicrushad.jpg

First Sonic Rush was my second DS game after Mario Kart, enjoyed it quite a bit, been wanting this one since it got released, now that it dropped to €10 I got no more excuses not to take it home.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
HAL 9000 said:
My sealed copy of INDIGO PROPHECY arrived today, scored it for only 35 dollars!
Very nice, I've been meaning to pick it up before Heavy Rain but never found the right auction.

(Goes to eBay:()

aristotle

Ok this is my first post in here and may be my last (due to content). I think I went a little overboard this past month geesh.

Games 1:
dqorw1.jpg

God of War 3: Ultimate Edition, God of War 3: Ultimate Edition Hardcover Guide, FFXIII, FFXIII Hardcover Guide, DJ Hero (turntable not pictured), Battlefield Bad Company : Gold Edition, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Heavy Rain, Darksiders

Games 2:
smrjbs.jpg

Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil (REmake)

Digital Downloads 1:
iek138.jpg

Torchlight (sale), Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 (sale)

Digital Downloads 2:
5btdgl.jpg

Arkham Asylum comic (PSP), Call of Duty Classic, Battlefield 1943, Age of Zombies (mini)

Digital Downloads 3:
29zzd34.jpg

Anarchy Rush Hour, Blue Toad Murder Files (Bundle)

DVDs/Blu-Rays 1:
nwbqyo.jpg

Blu-Rays: Hard Rain, Drop Zone, Twilight New Moon, Twilight
DVDs: Veronica Mars Season 3 (finally got it), 24 - Redemption, 24 - Season 1, 24 - Season 2, Transporter 3, Hurt Locker, Sorority Row, Night Train, An American Werewolf in Paris, Sleuth

DVDs/Blu-Rays 2:
lborp.jpg

Blu-Rays: Law Abiding Citizen, The Hangover, Ironman, Angels & Demons, Near Dark, Running Man, Red Heat, 2012, Boondock Saints 2 : All Saints Day, The Knowing
DVDs: Horsemen, Heavenly Creatures, Taking of Pelham 123, Valkyrie

Misc:
b7cbnr.jpg

Awesome stuff here. Just wish it was cheaper. Too bad I didn't have 300 to drop on the suede edition.

Note about all the blockbuster DVDs: I got all of them together in some deals they had. I paid about $80 for all of them. I love their deals sometimes. I just need to find some blu-ray cases though.

Not pictured: Pandorum DVD, Gamer DVD, Push DVD, A Perfect Getaway DVD, Sketcher's boots, Old School black Chuck Taylors, about 15 t-shirts of various geeky comic book type things.

Ok I think I may be done for a few months. :D

Carnby

eXistor said:
You know what? I've checked around the internet a bit and it turns out that the Asian version (which was confirmed English) is NOT English. So that's about $70 wasted on my part. Goddammit, I want this game more than any other game released this year (seriously) but the Gods are not smiling favorably on us lowly Europeans.

hey its me. the other dude who bought a copy of Red Seeds Profile.

yes we wasted our money. but it might make us feel better to know that all the voice acting is in English. and the game comes with special instructions on "how to play the game if you don't know Japanese."

so its still very playable.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
rockmang15 said:
Pokemon Soul Silver and an Early DSi XL Woot!
(took the 1st pic omw home in the car lol, Not safe!)

4466199952_642f4cc15d.jpg

4465442187_4627ba4f46.jpg

How does the brown look in real life? I can't decide between it and burgundy.

rockmang15

Neo Member
Ermac said:

It really does come off as more of a Bronze Color like the Name says. The system is very sleek and shiny like the back of an iphone. The Red was just too Crimson for me

Ermac said:

I was asking myself the same question...and knowing there will be a plethora of colors in the next few months (in class ninny style)

I personally am getting the burgundy one...the wine looks classy but becomes boring dark red IMO

the burgundy has a classy matte/shine to it

elektrixx

Banned
smarch2010pickup10.jpg

smarch2010pickup11.jpg

Okay, here's the thing. I already own both Fallout 3 DLC discs but they're taking up valuable space. Also, there's no record on Xbox LIVE of me purchasing the DLC. The only way to fix this is to get rid of the discs and buy the DLC for a second time; this time, for the record.

This stuff is IMPORTANT.

/OCD

smarch2010pickupdlc11.png

smarch2010pickupdlc12.png

smarch2010pickupdlc13.png

smarch2010pickupdlc14.png

smarch2010pickupdlc15.png

eqnvhl.jpg

nfqxih.jpg

s4xa3q.jpg

- New Mutants #98. :3
- JLA: Earth 2 and Unwritten vol. 1 trade paperback.
- Afro Samurai ($10), Pokémon: HeartGold, and Prototype ($20) [May return Prototype. Dunno yet.]

luka said:
THIS is how you do an unboxing shot.
Thank you! It's actually the only that came out really nice. I was kind of rushing 'cause I had to go somewhere and just wanted to show off so I didn't really get to take a lot of time playing with the shots. That second pic with all three looks awful and I'm gonna definitely retake it tomorrow.

Carl

Last things i buy this month...I really can't afford all this shit, yet i keep on buying it.

Bought a couple of PSP/3 minis

[
9a1lxg.jpg

2nb6h5y.jpg

Some Blu-Rays (one still hasn't come, damn you Amazon!)

flh8as.jpg

Oh, and Sam and Max pre-order :D Never played a Sam and Max game before, looking forward to trying it out.

2a94qqw.jpg

Top Bottom