• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Mr Solo Dolo said:
Burial, Fourtet & Thom Yorke - Ego/Mirror

imag0085m.jpg

imag0087p.jpg

Beautiful!

mad props for the audiophiles out there...

*cheers...

Clott

Eventually I will have the space to invest in a wonderful audio setup, but at this point I would have to renovate my whole place.

Wickwire said:
I actually bought a cruze in feburary. I love it. Nice to see other people driving it. I got LT in black granite. I test drove the ls but had to go with the lt for the turbo.
Yeah, turbo was definitely fun to drive, but I got a great deal on the LS. Auto with some other non standard options for 16.3k.

dubc35

I never played it back in the psx era. I played a bit last night and made it to the first save point....while forgetting to create a ps1 virtual memory card, D'oh!

PE001.jpg

Moofers

dubc35 said:
I never played it back in the psx era. I played a bit last night and made it to the first save point....while forgetting to create a ps1 virtual memory card, D'oh!

So is it good? I never played it either and was thinking about it.

hipgnosis

Burial & Four Tet - Moth/Wolf Cub
Burial & Four Tet & Thom Yorke - Ego/Mirror

WCqE2.jpg

Mindblowing stuff. I can't believe they are releasing material completely unannounced and secretly. Also no labels or anything on the discs, just the names engraved on the disc.

Clott said:
Eventually I will have the space to invest in a wonderful audio setup, but at this point I would have to renovate my whole place.

I have a very nice turntable, nice speakers and a decent amp. I've long dreamed of having a big house that I could use to set up an "audio room". My vinyl collection would have a home and I would achieve audio perfection.

I wasn't anticipating iPods. And over-priced but perfectly serviceable Sound Docks. Vinyl collection is in the basement. Stereo hasn't been set up for years. Wouldn't let the kids near my turntable, but at least they know how to hit "next" on the iPod.

MoreStuff.png

The games are actually purchases from the beginning of the month, but I wanted to include something with the manga I just got. : P

My local Borders is having a store closure sale, so if you have a chain close to you then it might be a good idea to pop in and see if there are some worthwhile deals to take advantage of.

BannedEpisode said:
I read a bit of Chew in a preview that Walking Dead had in the back of one of their issues.

I recommend the Omnivore Edition highly, it collects issues 1-10 in a hardcover. Chew is an fantastic mix of comedy, mystery and crime.

Spookie

Gummifaust said:
I recommend the Omnivore Edition highly, it collects issues 1-10 in a hardcover. Chew is an fantastic mix of comedy, mystery and crime.

This. The first issue should grab you it's whimsical and macabre all at the same time.

jergrah

Gummifaust said:

Just chiming in to agree. Chew is my favorite comic over the past year+ by far - great stuff.

Kyaw

Shin Johnpv said:
That's some hardcore cooling on that thing.

It is very efficient and quiet for a 480. Keeps it around 45C at idle and around 80C at full load.

Peve said:
Got the same one yesterday, bought it from OcUK by any chance?

Yup, from OcUK. It's the SE version thought, not the SOC.

suikodan

a31deb42.jpg

Got an iPad2! The stores were selling it at 5PM today and there was almost (if not) 200 people waiting at 2PM in front of the Apple Store and on the other mall not far where I went after, I was the 6th in line...

Bought a grey cover (not shown), a HDMI-out cable (with a HDMI cable) and 25$ to put stuff in the iPad2.

Bought Pokémon White for me and Black x2 for my wife and niece who are much more advanced in the game than I am.

Not shown:
Rock Band 3 keyboard, very nice find!
Bad Company 2 Vietnam and NFS: Hot Pursuit direct downloads during an EA sale.

March was a big month!!!

Wanted to get a 3DS as well (and was planning to do that at first) but the general negative feeling that I got told me to wait.

Top Bottom