• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Sega System 16 Complete Soundtrack Vol. 3
mch6.jpg

More great Sega arcade FM goodness

COTTON! w...want!

6840080750_6295d18db7_b.jpg

Alter's new 1/6 scale Aegis (Soejima Artworks Ver.) from Persona 3.

Amazingly beautiful figure with incredible attention to detail.

StayDead

I forgot how just bizzare/awful the RE boxart is (the directors cut that is)

Amazing purchases, but what's up with (Is that Barry?). He looks insane. :p

6840080750_6295d18db7_b.jpg

Alter's new 1/6 scale Aegis (Soejima Artworks Ver.) from Persona 3.

Amazingly beautiful figure with incredible attention to detail.

neat. do you have their first aegis too? the face is always the hardest to get right on these kinds of figures, but i think it's perfect on it.

BrettWeir

Sooooo happy with it!

Before, there was just a 12 x 10 old concrete slab. Was awful!

Now~! All new furniture and AWESOME grill!!!

I sit outside now and play my new PS Vita!

I'm thinking about picking up a new 360 slim(4 gb) next week. My current Elite's disc drive just died and instead of paying MS $100 to fix it I would just go out and buy a completely new model. However I have a 120 gig HDD. I'm thinking about just buying a 16 Gb flash device and moving over most of my most frequently placed DLC games to it, and using cloud storage for my saves. Good idea or no?

(sorry if this is a wrong thread to post this in, thought it would be appropriate since I'm contemplating on buying one)

kameha5th

Banned
I'm thinking about picking up a new 360 slim(4 gb) next week. My current Elite's disc drive just died and instead of paying MS $100 to fix it I would just go out and buy a completely new model. However I have a 120 gig HDD. I'm thinking about just buying a 16 Gb flash device and moving over most of my most frequently placed DLC games to it, and using cloud storage for my saves. Good idea or no?

(sorry if this is a wrong thread to post this in, thought it would be appropriate since I'm contemplating on buying one)

Yep good idea.

Plus buying the 4GB version is very cheap. ($150). Just xfer the 360 files using the transfer kit and buy a HDD enclosure for your 120GB.

Enclosure can be found here. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YV9TSA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Yep good idea.

Plus buying the 4GB version is very cheap. ($150). Just xfer the 360 files using the transfer kit and buy a HDD enclosure for your 120GB.

Enclosure can be found here. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YV9TSA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Cool thanks. I just watched a video of a guy doing it and it seems pretty easy. I just need to get the screwdrivers and take out my 120 HDD and order an Enclosure kit from amazon for like 5 bucks. Thanks again.

AlfaTrion

That Devastator is bad ass. Puts my Hasbro version to shame lol
Trust me, I had that when I was a kid and recently bought a Korean knock off and they are nothing compared to this!

Where did you get the custom Devastator from?
BigBadToyStore: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2810&company=521

God damn those TFC hercules/devastator toys are $99USD per TOY?????
Yes :( See link above and even this one: http://tfsource.com/category/view/category_id/161/

I never bought from TFSource but my friend who is bigger into TF collecting than me has switched from BBTS to TFSource.

I'm going to open my Insecticons in April. I'll post pics then :)
Glad everyone is enjoying "Hercules!"

New amazonbasics keyboard for work. I quite like the profile of it and the keys are very responsive.

df7b556a.jpg

Was only $10 and I ordered it yesterday - arrived just now.

Absinthe

Sooooo happy with it!

Before, there was just a 12 x 10 old concrete slab. Was awful!

Now~! All new furniture and AWESOME grill!!!

I sit outside now and play my new PS Vita!

Looks great. I just replaced my entire backyard, home improvements are so difficult, but so rewarding.

I need a fricken house but the prices in the Seattle area are insane. You need to be on a six-figure salary in order to live here well.

Rent for a while and save your money. Wife and I did that for a couple years before we bought our house in the Greenlake neighborhood of Seattle back in 2007.

Top Bottom