• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Absinthe

I need a fricken house but the prices in the Seattle area are insane. You need to be on a six-figure salary in order to live here well.

No doubt. I live in snohomish county near woodinville. Got a good house at a decent price. Seattle prices were crazy high when I bought.

On the eastside, you could go out as far as Duvall. The drive sucks, but the prices are better.

Javier

HGJPv.jpg

I've played Banjo Kazooie for years but never got to play the sequel. I'm going in completely blind.

This is what I got so far in Smarch:

ku9Wcl.jpg

Goodness from PlayAsia, too bad that I had to pay the absurd price of €18 to customs....

9Y1u5l.jpg

A few days ago I went to Rome to visit some friends and I casually discovered that there was a Comics Show in those days, I found these shopping around. Vinland Saga is Awesome with a capital A!!

The_Monk

Hello fellow GAFfers, after a February with almost zero pick-ups I got some stuff this week.

Also, today is my birthday.

We ate at a Japanese Restaurant (her plate, not mine, I'm more picky about the food)

DN7cyl.jpg

From my lady and myself:

Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition

tlD2Al.jpg

From my Sister and my sister's husband:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

7clKIl.jpg

From my lady I also got this nice Official Nintendo T-shirt:

Ffjzol.jpg

Then I got some clothes myself:

V483gl.jpg

gS3ckl.jpg

tlcKbl.jpg

Finally, a friend gave me 4 Cards with 3 Months of Xbox LIVE. Glad to be Gold again.

3qV9Ll.jpg

zmet

I got it from Amazon Japan. They charge you some serious cash for international shipping but this soundtrack was worth it.

I'm in the process of rearranging my game room, but I'll definitely post some pics once I finish putting together the shelves I bought.

Absinthe

Panasonic G3 micro 4/3. Finally have a decent camera:

New iPad

And, got it a little while ago, but wanted to wait for the camera to take a pic.
Sony Vaio SE 15.5, 1920x1080, 6gigs of ram, and 128gb SSD

2drVc.jpg

iPad 32GB AT&T 4G LTE + Wifi
Nice!!! My only complaint about previous one was the screen resolution

Cinema display 2560x1440
iPhone 4S screen

both of these had me thinking the iPad 2 screen sucked!! Sold right before announcement and now have no complaints..

Perfect now

Ogkft.jpg

Tried out the self check-out at the apple store for the iPad dock but thought it was a bit odd. Prefer to actually just get rung up, you have to takeout your wallet and enter the security code and then you are walking around with shit in your hand like it's unpaid. Ha Ha

Interesting but maybe not fully thought out.

DSC00387.jpg

My last G5 has started to fail "tear". So I thought I would give this a try. I've been hearing about them quite a lot lately.

So far it feels pretty nice. Nothing will compare to a Logitech G5 IMO but I refuse to buy a second hand one so I need to move on lol.

Negaiido

DSC00387.jpg

My last G5 has started to fail "tear". So I thought I would give this a try. I've been hearing about them quite a lot lately.

So far it feels pretty nice. Nothing will compare to a Logitech G5 IMO but I refuse to buy a second hand one so I need to move on lol.

Why didn't you buy a G500?

Went by HMV - they're blowing out all their video game stuff and I picked up all this brand new for $75:

uRvaU.jpg

Don't know much about the PSP games, but I always wanted to try Beaterator, and it'll be nice to have a 3DS charging cradle at work... A shiney new DSi for $60 was too good to pass up; too bad they only had white or pink
or the blue "demo" model they sold me as new initially that was filthy dirty and had a big scratch in the top screen when I got back to work and opened it up :(

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
the dv in the blu-ray dvd combo is made to look like a dvd-r.

Well most of the DVDs in the Blu-ray+dvd combo look like blank DVD-R discs these day (not colored) , so it's actually a nice touch they made it like some one wrote the title on it with a black marker.

plc268

Well most of the DVDs in the Blu-ray+dvd combo look like blank DVD-R discs these day (not colored) , so it's actually a nice touch they made it like some one wrote the title on it with a black marker.

Maybe, but to actually put DVD+R on the disc is tacky, IMO.

AlfaTrion

Both links may contain minor/major spoilers.

Zero Escape 2 (999's sequel): http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464849

TWEWY in Kingdom Hearts 3D: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/1...ures-characters-from-the-world-ends-with-you/ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445792

Now get that hype building! :)

I'm halfway with Layton 4, then I'll be all over those two!

I love GAF!
Everyone here gets me THAT MUCH MORE excited to play games :D

*hugs monitor*

Top Bottom