• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

JLG-

I bought this Hose Hanger from Lowes: Blue Hawk Hose Hanger

Which made a great Headphone stand:
AU5Sml.jpg

Also bought this Community print from paleyfest:
khmn4l.jpg

5CQv7l.jpg

Blitz 2000 Gold Conversion Kit (if and when I get bored of Blitz 99)

My Blitz cabinet with the new Blitz 99 Conversion kit installed:

And I finally had time to clean up the Outrun and get it into the arcade. It's looking pretty good, but is running Turbo Outrun right now.

Ecto311

DSC_1875.JPG

DSC_1878.JPG

DSC_1879.JPG

Hoping one of these games grabs my interest - would like another genre to get into aside from starcraft 2.

Cant find a guide for blazblue though. Would like one since it seems to have a shitload of info for SFxT

Since this has gone on sale for $80 several places, I decided to pick up a copy.

Hate the tinkering Lucas did, LOVE the book-like packaging. But the lack of "Empire of Dreams" is disappointing enough I'll never let my original DVD's go.

Aa6C0.jpg

Ken

Hoping one of these games grabs my interest - would like another genre to get into aside from starcraft 2.

Cant find a guide for blazblue though. Would like one since it seems to have a shitload of info for SFxT

Why not Continuum Shift Extend that just came out?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
ntVs7.jpg

Preparing to cut cable and save a hundred bucks a month. For anyone else in the same boat, I highly recommend the Leaf antenna (gomohu.com) — this thing is revolutionary. I also got a Roku XDS (older model with optical out, which I need) so I can stop using my 360 for Netflix so much, and so I can use Amazon Instant for current shows and cheap rentals. I think I'm ready!

ib4EC.jpg

I've eaten cookies, like, once in the last nine months but as soon as I heard about these, I knew I needed them no matter what. Went to four grocery stores today and finally found them. hnnnngggggg

MG310

DSCN1123.jpg

Daredevil/Black Widow print signed by the late Gene Colan - don't really have any way to verify the signature but I thought the print was awesome and haven't seen it before.

DSCN1117.jpg

Batman, Rage, and Sly Collection using this month's Best Buy coupons, SFxT from Newegg, and ME3 from Gamestop (traded an extra Batman for 32 dollars in credit towards it)

DSCN1126.jpg

Art of Mass Effect, SFxT guide, D'artiste Fashion Design book - hoping it'll have some decent advice on rendering the various types of clothing..if not its going back as 47 dollars seemed a bit steep.

DSCN1127.jpg

Heavenly Sword Nariko figure - never played the game but the hair on the figure is amazing and it was on clearance
Marvel Legends Arnim Zola wave Madame Hydra
Batman Legacy Arkham City Harley Quinn

photoipadn.jpg

Mom surprised me with a new Ipad for my 17th Birthday today. Thanks Mom! Brother is already home sharing a bunch of apps with me like infinity blade 2 and GTA 3.

Ken

I googled the difference and didn't see much, is it worth the difference? Never played any blazblue but heard it was beginner friendly.

Extend comes with all the DLC characters and one new character. It's also the most updated version so...

Tess3ract

Banned
[mg]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2668/photoipadn.jpg[/img]

Mom surprised me with a new Ipad for my 17th Birthday today. Thanks Mom! Brother is already home sharing a bunch of apps with me like infinity blade 2 and GTA 3.
I don't even remember what I got for my 17th birthday but I'm pretty sure it wasn't over $50

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I bought this Hose Hanger from Lowes: Blue Hawk Hose Hanger

Which made a great Headphone stand:
AU5Sml.jpg

wooooha, that a very smart idea,it look very stylish too

I use this PS3 EoJ camera holder as a headphone stand

vaUTB.jpg

also that white thing is my socks..it's there so the headphone it don't get damage by the sharp edges lolz

anyway I'll buy three hose hangers for my headphones..thanks for the idea

RazorEdge

Banned
It's retina display! Get your empty, meaningless marketing buzzwords right!!!

You should read the whole post:
"both of these had me thinking the iPad 2 screen sucked!! Sold right before announcement and now have no complaints.."

He compared his iPad 2 to the Apple Cinema Display...

It's retina display! Get your empty, meaningless marketing buzzwords right!!!

I was talking about my 27'' Cinema Display that is not in anyway marketed as a "retina display" and i was not referring to the "New iPad". Ha Ha

Cinema Display now called thunderbolt display

You should read the whole post:
"both of these had me thinking the iPad 2 screen sucked!! Sold right before announcement and now have no complaints.."

He compared his iPad 2 to the Apple Cinema Display...

Exactly

Ledsen

Yes. Such slick packaging. Can't wait to watch it later.

[IG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/XnarteX/2012-03-17123204.jpg[/IMG]

[IG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/XnarteX/2012-03-17123327.jpg[/IMG]

Why not the Swedish original?

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I don't know what I'm more jealous of, the stuff you guys pick up or the quality/skills of your photos!

Lausebub

Banned
Got these for 130€ instead of 200€. They don't have a headset function, but it's great to no have a cord all the time. I just hate headphone cables. They either brake or almost strangle me when I fall asleep while listening to music. They sound good for my standards, which are pretty low, but you definitely get some interference if the blue toot antenna of my iPhone is covered. Probably gonna get the apt-x thingy to avoid these problems. They are super comfortable and come with TONS of stuff. You get like 4 or 5 adapters for the charger, covers the most important regions.

8NaJE.jpg

Top Bottom