• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Card Boy

Banned
Game is better than anything Square Enix has made on HD consoles.

qOych.jpg

mblitek

ntVs7.jpg

Preparing to cut cable and save a hundred bucks a month. For anyone else in the same boat, I highly recommend the Leaf antenna (gomohu.com) — this thing is revolutionary. I also got a Roku XDS (older model with optical out, which I need) so I can stop using my 360 for Netflix so much, and so I can use Amazon Instant for current shows and cheap rentals. I think I'm ready!
[...]

As a fellow Heisenberg I am also in your shoes. My only question is how far away do you live from a major city? I'm about 25km in a straight line from Toronto, do you think the antenna would reach?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
As a fellow Heisenberg I am also in your shoes. My only question is how far away do you live from a major city? I'm about 25km in a straight line from Toronto, do you think the antenna would reach?
Well, I live just outside a major city, so I'm not really in the same situation, but some reviews I've read claim that this thing has miracle-like results at long distances. I'd recommend reading some user reviews at sites like Amazon to see how others have fared.

Went to the Smithsonian Museum for The Art of Video Games.

vASWHl.jpg

GJC3Gl.jpg

Met and shook Kojima's hand and got my copy of MGS4 signed.

OnncSl.jpg

Also, this awesome book.

k4NxVl.jpg

My great new camera.

Pennywise

Shitty phone quality :x

pjH4t.jpg

The middle picture is missing with the text
"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

because of the shitty camera quality no one would be able to read it....

Anyway the other picture i got was this one
audFo.jpg

Wildesy

Where's the Fight Club art from Pennywise? The one with Tyler in the bath tub is pretty cool, not really sure why the poison bottle is in there though.

Cdammen

1332182737-2012-03-19%20IMG_2573.jpg

One crazy series, a couple of cheap Blu-ray boxes, a rocket blower (for my analog photography film scanning) that took five weeks to ship from China, a Powerball for my mouse-arm and kuš! komiksi #9 (a Baltic comic magazine, it's pretty neat).

I also bought Journey (amazing) and Rochard on the Steam sale (I loved the characters and the game mechanics, also perfect length).

Still waiting for this awesome Starfox poster: http://www.theskidshop.bigcartel.com/product/acrobatic-maneuvers-separate

Footos22

49448b19.jpg

My haul for this month so far. Most were on clearance sale apart from the 2 vita games, tales of graces which I imported and mass effect. Platinumed ff13-2 very quickly

Forsete

Hey, mind sharing brand/kind of tools?

Thanks!

Bahco and Hard Head (torque wrench).
Never heard of Hard Head, probably some rebranded Chinese made stuff. :p

Bahco used to be made in Sweden, but was sold to Snap-on. Pretty good tools though, never managed to break anything so far. Better than Teng Tools or Ironside IMO.
It is a 92 piece kit. Bits, 2 sizes of reversible ratchets (1/2" and 1/4") and sockets for both, wrenches (from 8mm to 17mm) and swivel socket wrenches in the same sizes + accessories. :p

Pennywise

Where's the Fight Club art from Pennywise? The one with Tyler in the bath tub is pretty cool, not really sure why the poison bottle is in there though.

German amazon has quite a few marketplace shops that sell movie prints and both of my prints (the single one with Tyler and the other one with Jack and Tyler) were purchased there.

The Tyler print was at 28,90 € and the three picture print was about 75 €

Shitty phone quality :x

pjH4t.jpg

The middle picture is missing with the text
"Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

because of the shitty camera quality no one would be able to read it....

Anyway the other picture i got was this one
audFo.jpg

Really cool, i love Fight Club.

Where did you get these?

edit: sorry, not seen the answer.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I finally got the Jordan "WINGS" poster (excuse my crappy photo, looks better in person):

mj.jpg

Only $13 shipped from amazon :)

Hi there, my first post here in this famous thread.

I wanted to get again some HD Collection of two game's trilogy I loved, so I bought these:

UhViF.jpg

dzek

Neo Member
Welp, I'm back for a 2nd time in this thread to show another new pick up this month!

Don't mind the messy table and 1990s cell phone I actually have a Galaxy Nexus lol.

Asus RT-N66U, can't wait to load this up with Tomato when I got time.

n66u.jpg

Hi there, my first post here in this famous thread.

I wanted to get again some HD Collection of two game's trilogy I loved, so I bought these:

Make sure you always quit to the in-game main menu when playing Splinter Cell. Otherwise it could delete all your save data. It happened to me when I quit to the xmb only to find my saves were gone upon return.

Danielsan

My old shoes were all worn out, so it was time for a new pair. I had them measure my feet and record how I run to see which shoes would fit me best. Going to give them a spin in an hour or so.

i3t6ZAgI5klAt.jpg

Also picked up my new favourite game of all time.

iLpORXfp58ygD.jpg

lantus

How is it? I'm not a fan of heavy colognes and previous Lacoste has always smelt nice!

I love it, it's one of my favorite fragrances! Another to consider would be the regular essential, it has a great smell too but I prefer the sport more for its slightly lighter and citrus smell.

Chairhome

Make sure you always quit to the in-game main menu when playing Splinter Cell. Otherwise it could delete all your save data. It happened to me when I quit to the xmb only to find my saves were gone upon return.

Its likely that you turned the game off while it was auto-saving. That usually corrupts/deletes save files.

Top Bottom