• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
j6kmv.png

First two parts of my new build came today. Looking forward to getting back into PC gaming.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Got myself a Nexus 4 and cheap portable headphone amp, phone feels so fragile compared my old N82, I'm kind of scared to put it down anywhere.

I'm sure it'll wear off in a week or so.

34tWBdSl.jpg

I have that same headphone amp and I love it. Can't listen to my mp3 player without it now.

0xCA2

I got this cheap chinese tablet for $230. It has a 1.6ghz processor, 1 gig of ram, a quad core GPU (somehow), and it's Android 4.0. The oddly translated manual was silly. It's pretty neat so far. Hope it lasts long...

Sorry for bad quality

Firefly book from Amazon. I didn't even know this exists.

dx0AeRdl.jpg

MAY8Ho3l.jpg

zJBaeF2l.jpg

Heart of the Swarm CE.

37gnJoBl.jpg

Halo 4 Xbox 360 Controller.

s5ORgDAl.jpg

Bunch of LEGO polybags. This new LEGO obsession is destroying my wallet.

KiOb4c6l.jpg

Jofamo

Decided to redeem my stars on this, seeing as NOE doesn't love us as much as Japan or the US and it's the only decent thing on there.

OD2WFQS.jpg

Also bought myself another 3DS Card Case 18 from Japan. This is what I would have spent my stars on given the option. Still no Pikmin sleeve though :(.

NYJpWUk.jpg

Think I'm going to need another one soon! Loving my current 3DS set up though.

IYFvmXp.jpg

MYE

I went full stupid on my latest PS3 run. Walking Dead is a US import.... it wasnt cheap.

jKz2rfQ.jpg

I gotta calm down on these impulse purchases

Also bought my first sennheiser earbuds. I'm very impressed!

9LBND0Z.jpg

Ban Puncher

2013-03-1415.07.00mnkdv.jpg

My new case hungers for the new cpu, motherboard and hard drive. They won't arrive till Monday though.

Carbide 200R be all up in here.

hT1Cx1G.jpg

Building a new rig for a mate, ordered and shipped the parts to my house to make assembling easier.

Not pictured - ASRock Extreme 4 mobo. Box had been hucked out of an open window in a fit of rage when the new build refused to post initially. PC works now but I couldn't be arsed retrieving the packaging from my front garden as it is raining. Let it serve as a warning to other motherboards in the neighbourhood.

eXistor

You must really hate your life if you are gonna play Holy Diver. ;p

I played the first 2 stages for a bit and so far it seems like the good kind of challenging. The controls are tight and the game seems well designed. I'm gonna play it this weekend and see if I wanna tear what's left of my hair out.

Seik

Banned
Got these to bad boys this week! ^^

P4G will be quite useful since I'm moving in 2 weeks, my collection is almost entirely in boxes.

UJzmSwH.jpg

cj_iwakura

Stuff from Megacon:

VRRxLuo.jpg

eLVmOtR.jpg

(Sorry for the 3DS images, I'll get a better one when she's assembled.)

Also signatures:

g8AvypQ.jpg

(Vic Mignogna)

IQFAaFi.jpg

(Cristina Vee)

Se2IzEw.jpg

(DC Douglas)

XaQ7eZe.jpg

(Tara Strong)

mf.luder

Well, VW Canada removed features from the car and I wanted those features reflected in a new price. The dealer said no so I walked. I am sad because I really wanted that car but I can wait until the MKVII GTD.

Picked up some stuff in Gamestop's B1G1/2 off sale on PSP games.

IMG_7829_zps7e5e7afd.png

Megaman: Maverick Hunter X

IMG_7830_zps021f5460.png

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

IMG_7831_zps738562b6.png

Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle

IMG_7832_zps1b82efd2.png

Driver '76

IMG_7833_zpse3a5f98c.png

Disgaea Infinite

IMG_7834_zpsfcc34ff3.png

Gods Eater Burst

Also picked this up off Amazon.
IMG_7836_zpse74d590f.png

Asphalt: Urban GT
I actually already own this game but it was a copy I bought loose from Gamestop years ago and is the only loose DS game I own. I got too OCD about my collection and this was 4 bucks shipped, so I bought a complete copy. I don't have any loose DS games anymore, hooray.

IMG_7837_zpse35173ba.png

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume

IMG_7838_zps9d7d727b.png

Air Gear Vol. 26

NFreak

Found this lot on Craigslist for 20 bucks. Snatched it up. None of the games are worth anything really but they're all complete so that's awesome.

bgQtMfa.jpg

Also picked up Etrian Odyssey IV

f7gBOsx.jpg

Pupsicles

This is mine on Monday. It arrived this past week at the dealer. 2013 TDI Golf Wolfsburg Edition. I'm so excited that I went to the dealer yesterday to take a few photos and check out the colour.

I love the way it changes depending on the light: from gorgeous blue where the sun hits it, all the way to a nice navy and then almost to a black in the rear. Colour is Blue Graphite Pearl.

Quoted for size

Congrats! That's a beautiful car and it drives really well too. My bf has the same car but a 2007 version and I love driving it when I can!

The_Monk

Yesterday was my Birthday and today I update some pick-ups.

Earlier this week I got a PS Vita by trading some old Video Games at my local GAME (hard to believe that they are giving such great trade-in numbers, I sold them games for 23€ that I bought for 18-20€). I also got a 16GB Memory Card.

As a small curiosity to fellow GAFfers, this is my second portable console, ever. My first was a Silver Game Boy Pocket when it was released back in the day. It sure is interesting to be back to portable gaming after so many years.

aF4sw3nl.jpg

My lady and a couple friends of ours got me God of War Ascension Really liking the minimalistic look on the Steelbook case

Vr8obxll.jpg

Got some Coffee with Mint Chocolate (After-Eight was the brand) So good.

AUBRm2Nl.jpg

Oh and a friend got me these from a Chine Store. It's Peanuts with Coffee Flavour. WHAT.

H5pqCLDl.jpg

clem84

Gold Member
Found this lot on Craigslist for 20 bucks. Snatched it up. None of the games are worth anything really but they're all complete so that's awesome.

bgQtMfa.jpg

Really good find. I've been meaning to get myself a 2600 for some time.

I've been hounding after a secondary PS3 for the house, and as I'm not a terribly big fan of the 'Super' Slim PS3 re-design, it's been tricky to find the exact model I want (320GB Slim in white). Until today! After phoning around several stores (ideally for a new one but would take used), typically the last one I think to try have a pre-owned one that came in just this week. It's in excellent condition - whoever had it before must have looked at it a couple of times... maybe? ;)

John Blade

Oh and a friend got me these from a Chine Store. It's Peanuts with Coffee Flavour. WHAT.

H5pqCLDl.jpg

They`re call Koh Kae Nuts and they have so many different flavour to choose from. My favorite is still the Tom Yum flavour which is like crack for me if I do buy them here in Asian store. Never try the coffee one. How does it taste like

Elginer

1jTNS7p.jpg

LTTP on a PS3 and picking up some games. Sold off my 360 in prep for the Next-Box, PS3 is all I need till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom