• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Blade

DSCN9981_zpsd14c69dd.jpg
Escaflowne: Perfect Version Limited Edition TV Series Box Set

DSCN9983_zpsf669b51a.jpg

Escaflowne: Limited Edition Black Escaflowne Action Figure

DSCN9989_zps599b05cf.jpg

Spice and Wolf Complete Series for Bluray and DVD bundle.

Danielsan

Caught the SNES bug again and bought a couple of games.

r7baYXf.jpg

Already beat Run Saber earlier this week. Great, but short, game. Gradius is awesome, and pretty damn hard a soon as you get hit and lose all your powerups mid level. Love that it actually saves your high score, as opposed to Super R-type (and Run Saber for that matter).

Also have a CIB copy of Donkey Kong Country on the way.

Vancha

bCXAR77.jpg

Couldn't resist since it still has an awesome artbook

4UFJDsG.jpg

Gotten hold of a few very cheap DS games + the New Castlevania and Powerfull Shippuden

kFQO7tw.jpg

And lastly, man march is one big month for me...

Yes that small figurine is a Zant from Zelda.

The_Monk

They`re call Koh Kae Nuts and they have so many different flavour to choose from. My favorite is still the Tom Yum flavour which is like crack for me if I do buy them here in Asian store. Never try the coffee one. How does it taste like

It's great. It does not have an intense smell of Coffee but it taste like it just fine. I like Coffe and I like Peanuts but never tried before the mix with two. Now that you say there's other flavours I need to search them. Thanks for letting me know fellow GAFfer!

Is RE2 PSImports now compaitble with european Vita again or is American account? (I don't to turn on my Vita to check myself)
Thanks in advance XD.

Hello fellow GAFfer, I had Resident Evil 2 on my PS3 but I could never Copy from the PS3 to my Vita. It was the only title doing this. It would simply not appear on the List so I decided to get it from the Download List on my Vita and it worked. Hope that helps. (I'm in Europe if that helps)

Sylver

Banned
Hello fellow GAFfer, I had Resident Evil 2 on my PS3 but I could never Copy from the PS3 to my Vita. It was the only title doing this. It would simply not appear on the List so I decided to get it from the Download List on my Vita and it worked. Hope that helps. (I'm in Europe if that helps)

Oh great, seems they have updated this. The last time I tried to download RE2 from download list It wasn't available. It's more than a mont that I don't touch it. xD ^^

Shady859

wtf? is that a bottle top on your analog sticks?

They are called kontrol freaks, they attach to your sticks and the extra height increases your range of motion. They are very popular in the shooters crowd since they improve your aim.

Edit: lol not sure if it was there already but they have an ad at bottom of my screen right now...

AZk4Ar2.png

Tomb Raider Survival Edition (Xbox360)
Tomb Raider Strategy Guide Limited Edition

7t3ocxH.jpg

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (3DS US Version)

lAAuB0m.png

Resident Evil I - IV (German Blu-ray)
Resident Evil: Retribution (German Blu-ray)

I bought a MacBook Air about 3 weeks ago and sold my 2011 MacBook Pro. I needed a lighter laptop for school and travel. My hackintosh will take care of all the heavy lifting.

ONGJvRE.jpg

And I also bought an iPhone 5 after selling my GS3 a few months back. I don't think I posted it, and its an excuse to try out a new photography technique.

jCXHpCX.jpg

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
I bought a MacBook Air about 3 weeks ago and sold my 2011 MacBook Pro. I needed a lighter laptop for school and travel. My hackintosh will take care of all the heavy lifting.

And I also bought an iPhone 5 after selling my GS3 a few months back. I don't think I posted it, and its an excuse to try out a new photography technique.
Nice photos.

I have no games for it yet because I couldn't afford any, but was really mad with the colors that were available. Overall I like the 3DS but I just hated the low color variations.

550017_572366629441623_1296846897_n.jpg

Something nice is that since I got the 3DS 2 weeks ago, when i get Luigi's Dark Moon I can get a free 3DS game because of that Nintendo promotion :)

Accoun

Tell how's Hara-kiri after you watched it (unless you've already seen it and now just buy it to add to your collection). I absolutely loved the original movie and I'm curious whether the remake is any good...

dc89

Wow, so jealous!

If there's any closing near to you definitely go check them out. Between me and my brother we got.

Ocarina of Time 3D (£18)
Kid Icarus Uprising (less than £20 brand new)
Pandora's Tower (£10)

And a few more bits and bobs. They typically keep stuff like that behind the counter, so ask if they have anything else in. In one store I saw a limited edition DSi with Pokemon White. And a DSi XL - both reduced.

qwuA7V3.jpg

These are the new incoming goods of the month. Thanks to God I've found DMC HD Collection for less than 20€! :D

And now a great comeback:

vhRRCOl.jpg

I sold this GameCube 6 years ago to a friend for 50€ to buy a brand new Xbox360 and now he sold it back to me for 20€.
I'm in my "givememoregcgamesnow!" period right now. ._.

Draper

http://i.imgur.com/ONGJvRE.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jCXHpCX.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

Just got an Air myself. What route did you take to get Windows 8 on it? Was considering doing it myself. And how does it hold up despite it not being officially supported?

eXistor

Some more famicom games:

Wagan Land 1 and 2
Mighty Final Fight (cheaper than the localized versions)
Devil World
Mighty Bomb Jack (wanted to play it after seeing Arino go through hell. The game actually seems really easy so far.

FpHuDt3.jpg

RazorEdge

Banned
Needed something lighter and with a higher resolution for my trip to Japan.
Got the 8GB, 256GB SSD, i5 for around 1100€.
Thank you, student discount. ;-)
Foto%2018.03.13%2019%2043%2042.jpg

Iacobellis

ONGJvRE.jpg

jCXHpCX.jpg

Loving the bokeh here, especially in the second photo. Might I ask, what were your settings for each photo? It could just be my eyes, but your shutter speed seemed too slow, assuming you shot these handheld.

Axelums

Neo Member
Really excited to get into this tonight. Been a while since I've touched the original.

BFqYvqiCcAA_-7t.jpg

An upgrade from my HD 4650. Keep me going till the end of the year when I build one from scratch.

BFqfUwYCUAAO6EU.jpg

Not technically a purchase, but hey free stuff!

BFqexMKCYAAxUUL.png

RkOwnage

Been a while since I posted in the PUT, but I've made some big changes to my video game collection, big stuff, but I don't regret a bit!

Traded in entire Xbox 360 Library, got about $940, preordered the following and the rest is saved for a PS4.
uZC0B1ml.jpg

PS3 Pickups, SimCity Bad Edition, and a video card for my 2nd PC.
kl6TBw9l.jpg

New PC games
dlYOMlkl.png

Needed something lighter and with a higher resolution for my trip to Japan.
Got the 8GB, 256GB SSD, i5 for around 1100€.
Thank you, student discount. ;-)
Foto%2018.03.13%2019%2043%2042.jpg
Is that a 13 inch? Good deal if so. I have an i5 2012 MBA 8GB which costed me €1268 after the student discount. No 256gigs either :(. Other then the low SSD volume it's a GREAT laptop though. It especially shines on the go. Absolutely love it's form factor/low weight.

Anime figures loot was from feb, hope you don't mind. i didn't get a chance to post them due to jet lag. i got back from taiwan not too long ago

Scion FRS picked this one up last week.
fcce3c07-35c9-4b32-b4a0-e4c981bfaf4c_zpscf2c4f61.jpg

Congrats man. I have had mine for almost a year. I have never enjoyed driving so much than I have these last 10 months.

DO NOT TURN OFF ANY OF THE assists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sikkinixx

Been a while since I posted in the PUT, but I've made some big changes to my video game collection, big stuff, but I don't regret a bit!

Traded in entire Xbox 360 Library, got about $940, preordered the following and the rest is saved for a PS4.
[/IMG]

I traded in about 30 games once, reciept was a mile long. How many did you end up trading in?

RazorEdge

Banned
Is that a 13 inch? Good deal if so. I have an i5 2012 MBA 8GB which costed me €1268 after the student discount. No 256gigs either :(. Other then the low SSD volume it's a GREAT laptop though. It especially shines on the go. Absolutely love it's form factor/low weight.

Yeah, it is the 13".
I really appreciate the weight "loss" and the higher resolution is great for my thesis writing. :D
But I hope I have an external one at the lab in Tokyo nonetheless.

RkOwnage

I traded in about 30 games once, reciept was a mile long. How many did you end up trading in?

Around 70 games, 2 systems and a Kinect. A couple of extra controllers and memory cards as well. Pretty much my whole collection that started in November of 2005. Just decided it was time to move on, all I'm really missing out on is Halo and Gears, maybe Forza, but I can always get Gran Turismo. Plus with the rumors of Halo 3 coming to Steam, it gives me hope I can "Finish the Fight" whenever, :)

Elginer

wtf? is that a bottle top on your analog sticks?

Yeah, Kontrol Freek analog stick extenders. Makes shooters much more bearable on PS3. just having a concave nub makes it 1000 times better. So glad to see that Sony is fixing that issue with the PS4. Hopefully the sticks are a bit tighter as well.

pheonix991

Neo Member
Congrats man. I have had mine for almost a year. I have never enjoyed driving so much than I have these last 10 months.

DO NOT TURN OFF ANY OF THE assists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd also de-plumb the hose that sends engine noises into the cabin. Seems like a stupid piece of equipment to me.

But, then again, I have an STI...

Bought some chocolates for a fellow gaffer and rather than get paid with monies, I asked if he'd be cool getting some books off my Amazon wishlist. He agreed and thus:

D4B964CB-AAC6-4CE5-BBDE-620E15470B7C-3265-000002B49E472F71_zps8cf441a2.jpg

Was given to me. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom