• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show us your gaming goods!

YES ! the book came in the mail today, but know I still have to wait until the 11th to get the game :(.

Ow and the weird thing is that the book is not a nice as the SMG 1 hardcover book :( but its still great!
Book 1 was already in my collection since 2007 ;)

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Argh... too many games, so little money! So I resorted to something I hadn't in a very long time... traded in some of my old games.

IMG_0941.jpg

Zagg Skin for my 3GS. I found the image browsing one the monthly desktop threads in OT.

ibu

tracky_dacks said:
IMG_0941.jpg

Zagg Skin for my 3GS. I found the image browsing one the monthly desktop threads in OT.

Love that case, is that actually a Zagg skin? I want a nice case for my iPhone 3gs.

Fuzz Rez

Banned
jetsetfluken said:
Have fun with Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. It's one of my top 15 games of all time I'd say.

Great game. I still remember the first person robot battles, they were ridiculously hard. It was too hard game for me back in the days (80% completet) but I could give it a new shot, does anyone know if it's out on virtual console (EU) ?

ibu said:
Love that case, is that actually a Zagg skin? I want a nice case for my iPhone 3gs.

Cheers, and yep it's a Zagg Skin. I did stuffed up the bottom piece (there's 3 pieces) where the speaker is, so I took it off, but it's no biggie.
Here's the image I used (couldn't find the actual source, so I uploaded it): [ click here ] Just wished I could have fit more of it in.

Darkener2

I couldn't help it... brandsmark usa was selling the un46c8000 for 2000 bucks so I couldn't help myself... :lol plus I'm glad I can turn off the light behind the samsung logo... lol XD
15fhe8z.jpg

I really do need to get myself a real camera and stop using my nexus one as one... :lol

xero273 said:
Auron,

How's the picture quality? Is it better than the tv show?

It's can display 1080p natively if your set can run it. I've been running all of my FMA: Brotherhood BDs (JP and now the NA version) in 720p and it's gorgeous. No black bars as it fills the screen completely.

Much better than watching it through Keyhole (for raws) or Youtub/Funimation player...

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
My dad gifted this to me :D

Asus VH226 (HDMI, FullHD, 16:9). Coming from a very old 17" tft this looks amazing. I mean, now i can see diferences between grey and black.

UAeff.jpg

Legium2k

SuperÑ said:
My dad gifted this to me :D

Asus VH226 (HDMI, FullHD, 16:9). Coming from a very old 17" tft this looks amazing. I mean, now i can see diferences between grey and black.

UAeff.jpg
I see a weird green pixel from here...you know what I mean xDD :lol

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
9rj2q0.jpg

- Zeitgeist
- Cho Aniki Zero Limited Edition
- TwinBee Portable
- Edge Maverick PlayArts figure
- Geddoe Figure
- Latest Famitsu

Netto-kun

Jeanne d'Arc, Sengoku Basara, Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes, Sengoku Basara X, Phantom Brave Wii, Red Steel 2, Namco X Capcom, Shadow of the Colossus and God Hand. All pretty pretty damn cheap (except for RS2).

SSL22125.jpg
SSL22126.jpg
SSL22127.jpg

Rebuild of Evangelion 1 & 2 + Tales of Vesperia movie.

SSL22128.jpg

SSL22129.jpg

And lastly.:D

SSL22122.jpg

Dynamic3

Darkener2 said:
I couldn't help it... brandsmark usa was selling the un46c8000 for 2000 bucks so I couldn't help myself... :lol plus I'm glad I can turn off the light behind the samsung logo... lol XD
15fhe8z.jpg

I really do need to get myself a real camera and stop using my nexus one as one... :lol

Niiice dude. That TV is pro, I really hope they release a black-bezel version.

Ikkarus

Netto-kun said:
It's one hell of a long shot but I dont suppose it has English subtitles?

Seeing this just makes me wish Namco had made the effort of bringing over the PS3 English version of Vesperia.

Netto-kun

Ikkarus said:
It's one hell of a long shot but I dont suppose it has English subtitles?

Seeing this just makes me wish Namco had made the effort of bringing over the PS3 English version of Vesperia.
Sorry, no English subtitles.

Tokyo Rain said:
Is the DLC packaged in this totally unique or is it just a free code for DLC already on PSN?
Totally unique.

SSL22133.jpg

Yazuka

Damn! Was so hoping First Strike would have English subtitles, not that I'm surprised. But I was really hoping it would be included. =(

Bought Nier cheap from game.co.uk a while back, need to give it a try. And Dante's inferno bought from a friend who never opened it.

ps3_nier_and_dantes_inferno.jpg

Fuzz Rez said:
Great game. I still remember the first person robot battles, they were ridiculously hard. It was too hard game for me back in the days (80% completet) but I could give it a new shot, does anyone know if it's out on virtual console (EU) ?

I played it to death since the minute I saw it pop up at Blockbuster that day in early 1998. I'd say I rented it at least once a month for a whole year until I actually bought a copy of it.
Beat it multiple times too, the only thing I never did though was find all the Silver (or were they Gold...) Cats. If you did that you unlock
some kind of new boss/scenario mode

Sadly it's not on any region's Wii VC. I say just give in and buy one from Ebay.
I actually have 3 copies of the game, one is factory sealed. :D

Mohonky

banKai said:
Which brand / model number?

Earthquake Platine Noiree. Only have the fronts for the moment, amp hasn't arrived yet either :( Will be Earthquake center as well, still looking into rears.

trupclow

I adopted this little guy from a rescue group I found on petfinder. He's an italian greyhound/min pin/daschund mix according to the vet.

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

trupclow said:
I adopted this little guy from a rescue group I found on petfinder. He's an italian greyhound/min pin/daschund mix according to the vet.

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Good for you taking in a rescue, my mom has one (rescue) as well.

eXistor

Mario Galaxy 2...I'm so happy it's finally here! I could have waited 2 weeks and gotten the PAL version (I have 2 Wii's) with bonus DVD, but I just had to have it a bit earlier.
DSC00602.jpg

OMG Aero

Got quite a bit of stuff this month.
First thing I got was the Okami art book which I had been wanting to get for a while but saw it at a good price point on Amazon. Now I just have to get round to completing it so I can look through the book.
1zlyfcm.jpg

6y2scx.jpg

I also got Sin and Punishment on Virtual Console to see if I should get the new one.
oa5eug.jpg

I had a lot of fun with it so I decided to pick up Successor of the Skies and I'm having a lot of fun with that too.
1zd5hyr.jpg

291c9ye.jpg

Reversible covers are awesome.

Top Bottom