• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show us your gaming goods!

luffeN

T1tan said:
Gouken, are you using the monitor for your PC or console? I'm assuming it could be used for either?
I have the SyncMaster 2494HS and sometimes use it for gaming. 360 via VGA or PS3 via HDMI and for both it's a great picture. But you can't sit that far away because of it only being 24 inches. But if you play on your desk like I do with a comfy office chair, then go for it.

Bullet82SWE said:
And i let the GF convince me that we needed a fuckin cat.

soLrVGrVi.jpg

Well it's a very nice cat.

ha1f

SnowWolf said:
A bunch of my friends saw me browsing GAF when I came across your picture. The general consensus is that you are "The Freshest Doctor of This Generation of This Decade."

Bii

MarkMan said:
too sleeepy, will make a new thread tomorrow.

sorrryr

nap time

Was gonna wait to post these things in the June thread but I guess it's way past MarkMan's bedtime. :p

4657023074_8e6d08b783_b.jpg

Super Street Fighter Balrog Tee. Triumvir. $36.
Hollister Pacific Coast Shorts. Blue Plaid. $25.
I wasn't in the first 100 orders to receive a limited Shadaloo Boxing Glove key chain. :( At the very least, I pre-ordered this shirt (along with another one but I'll take a pic of that another time) and got it before the official launch. I'll definitely have to cop the Ryu tee in my next order. Also, I needed some new shorts for the summer and these blue plaid ones are perfect.

4657716000_07e330dec3_b.jpg

Game & Watch Collection 2. Nintendo DS. Free.
Finally used my reward points on something. The Zelda posters were tempting but decided on this instead.

4656401319_1001a814fe_b.jpg

Destroyed Gasoline Can.
Not really a pick-up but my uncle set my cousin's pool ON FIRE by throwing this bad boy in there. I have no idea how he managed to catch it on fire since I was inside the house but what a way to start off the summer. :p

Gouken

Banned
kick ass iPad stand and the new Samsung Wave using the new samsung only Bada OS

2010-06-13160235.jpg

1Ghz CPU, 5mega cam, 720p/30fps recording, tons more stuff and i believe it's Linux based.

Top Bottom