• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

risk

From Fanime con today

fan art
5gsZ6l.jpg

TZHd1l.jpg

t7Aq9l.jpg

7blcul.jpg

7Bxngl.jpg

wVulwl.jpg

L4D health pack came w pills
c5UnIl.jpg

rCPF4l.jpg

jRPG

Hawthorns said:
So I've emailed PlanetAxel in the hope of getting some replacement disks once they can confirm they have some region free ones. :\ Long shot I know!

They should do, I once returned a faulty disc to Bandai and AxelMusic (as it was named at the time) let me use their postal address in Canada to direct the return to, and they forwarded it on to me.

Lee N

Membre
New wallet. It's really just a card holder with a money clip - I keep my bus/train fare card on the outside and my ID (missing in this picture) and credit card on the inside.

eiszeit01.jpg

eiszeit02.jpg

eiszeit03.jpg

Lee N said:
New wallet. It's really just a card holder with a money clip - I keep my bus/train fare card on the outside and my ID (missing in this picture) and credit card on the inside.

http://nihon.se/eiszeit01.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://nihon.se/eiszeit02.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://nihon.se/eiszeit03.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

I like it. What brand is it?

Lee N

Membre
olore said:
Nice wallet, I see that you too are based in Sweden, where did you pick it up?
I found it at an online retailer called Smallets.

edgefusion said:
It's a gorgeous wallet, I went looking for one online but I can only find it in black/red. :(
The black/turquoise model is called Eiszeit - if that helps.

Bjern Fita said:
Lovely Tiger bag/briefcase from my wife for my 30th/graduate position start.

Whats the name of it? Been looking at a ToS bag for some time, but can't find anything that suits my needs (laptop and some papers)

thebeeks said:
What is that? They didn't make a B-K Collector's Edition, did they?

Nintendo Power promotional VHS only mailed out if you had a NP subscription at the time. There were also a few others, like Star Fox 64 and a montage-like one before OOT came out.

I really need to search my house and see if I have those somewhere...

Hard to believe BK was 13 years ago. It still feels like yesterday. I remember BK and Mario Kart 64 got me through many a night in my GCSE years.

Vinterbird said:
Whats the name of it? Been looking at a ToS bag for some time, but can't find anything that suits my needs (laptop and some papers)
Well the size is right. No idea on make though sorry. ( Swedish brand I think if it helps your search).

Bjern Fita said:
Well the size is right. No idea on make though sorry. ( Swedish brand I think if it helps your search).

The brand is Tiger of Sweden, but sad you don't know the name of the bag. They make some really amazing stuff generally.

Digishine

Banned
Gloomfire said:
It was just a (bad) joke about how $5,000 is already a super expensive month (year :p?) by itself. No harm meant.

np :p

anyhow just set up my new Samsung 3D tv also bought the 3D glasses.

img_063.png

img_062.png

and bought a new pair of Beats by Dr.dre tour with controltalk cause my previous pair was broken.

img_065.png

isny

napkin dispenser
jetsetfluken said:
Nintendo Power promotional VHS only mailed out if you had a NP subscription at the time. There were also a few others, like Star Fox 64 and a montage-like one before OOT came out.

I really need to search my house and see if I have those somewhere...

I had em all, but ended up trashing them during a move without really thinking twice. You could also get them at the time by just calling up Nintendo and asking for them, as they were listed as a free item in their database at the time.

edit: from the BBV sale...not as good as the closing sales in the U.S., but still decent deals...

22cjtj.jpg

ToyBroker

Banned
Digishine said:
np :p

anyhow just set up my new Samsung 3D tv also bought the 3D glasses.

img_063.png

Got the same TV.

Absolutely love it. Just make sure you turn on Game Mode for your consoles (it'll save the setting, so when you go back to the console source it'll turn it on/off) Games are unplayable without game mode on.

Aside from that, it's absolutely gorgeous.

I've got some settings if you're interested...just shoot me a PM.

Aguirre

Went on a small shopping spree...

8nx6u.jpg

9j3y3.jpg

(The reason I bought two Ico's is that the first one had a very tatty, used outer case, so I bought another copy with a cleaner case.)
MOgSw.jpg

jYW99.jpg

bBn4d.jpg

RE29B.jpg

8SZuU.jpg

Musiol

Late b'day gifts:

35€

64€

70€

(yup, that's belt) 24€

Musashi was 5€, 4 Warriors of Light was 20€

30€

Not pictured: jeans, glasses, 3D glasses (freebies from LG), t-shirt.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OH My Word! I totally had that Banjo Kazooie VHS tape when I was a kid.
It had footage of Conker Twelve Tales, lol.

Picked up a PS3 for the first time in 3 years (Got the 160 gig model with the 100 dollar coupon from Gamestop)

2011-05-28_17-30-52_711.jpg

Fake edit: Sorry for stupid Droid X camera picture.

Strike

Big haul this month.

Got this as a birthday gift from the cousins.
DSCN0636.jpg

Used my lockerz points to get this for $25.
DSCN0639.jpg

Went to ACen last week and bought these (Makoto Shinkai artbook, Baccano, Crying Freeman, and Fist of the North Star) for cheap.
DSCN0632.jpg

and the rest I picked up from Amazon. Should keep me busy for a while.
DSCN0643.jpg

risk

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
Really nice stuff there.
Thanks!

nilbog21 said:
nice man, very cool stuff. what exactly is this? I'd love to have this pic framed ^^

It's a 5x7 photo. I think she had 10X10 on some of them. Here's her stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/thegorgonist?page=1

rockmang15 said:
I have never seen fan Art before this that I've liked so much! Wow, just wow!

Yea, I liked her style just because it was different than the artists at fanime

dorkimoe

Gamble said:
How is this I've been on the fence about it for weeks

Pretty good. Havent played since the first week or so it came out. I get side tracked with other games and what not. If you want something to kill time and thats similar to wow this is it. Definitely well made.

Top Bottom