• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

isny said:
How come we haven't had any cute Puppies or Kittens in awhile. (Or any pet for that matter)

Do people just not get pets in the Spring? Or are they afraid to post them in a gaming pick up thread? lol

Here you are !

Elvis3weken.jpg

Meet Ming , my oriental shorthair !

Went back to the GAME that I got some nice pre-owned stuff from a few weeks ago and found some more :) This one seems to have a nice rotation of new and good games so will keep going back every so often.
Also, some PS Store credit for SSF IV Arcade Edition, assuming the store ever gets fixed :(

DSC00278.jpg

Axelums

Neo Member
Thought I'd best post before the month is up. Ended up leaving it till the last point.

Just a few this month, tight on money at the moment :(
Didn't stop LA Noire from being bought though :D

Others were cheap, not started either yet though.

RetailPurchasesMay20111.jpg

Courtesy of a friend at Gamestation:

RetailPurchasesMay20112.jpg

Yes Boss!

Yay for the big new Cave release! They actually changed the LE boxes to a slipcase instead of the strange flappy boxes they used to come in:

3734e4be.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That is some nice picture... and Infamous 2, you lucky ass :(

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Yes Boss! said:
Yay for the big new Cave release! They actually changed the LE boxes to a slipcase instead of the strange flappy boxes they used to come in:

3734e4be.jpg

Ah shit. I completely forgot that was coming out. Oh well, not like I even have the cash to nab it right now anyway :-/

Ramma2

Picked up a 4 pack of parts to build brushbots with the wife and boys; going to have a robotics night this week and race em when they're finished.

IMG_20110531_144928.jpg

Litflynt912 said:
I would kill for a pair of edwin jeans...nice pickup : )

Thanks! Couldn't beat the sale price for them - nearly didn't pull the trigger, buy my friend convinced me to.

They're a cotton/rayon blend, so they're a really nice light weight that's perfect for summer.

AwRy108

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

PC-K62-b.jpg

• Metro 2033: $7
  • Monster Tale: $21.xx
  • LA Noire: $48.99 + $15 giftcard
  • MvC3: $24.xx
  • Yakuza 4: $24.xx
  • Ehrgeiz : ~$5
  • Syphon Filter 3: ~$5
  • PSO: ~$5
  • Logitech GT4 Racing Wheel: $5
  • Lian Li PC-K62: b-day present

kunonabi

IMG-20110531-00051.jpg

IMG-20110531-00052.jpg

DOA was 30 at Toys R Us, the FlingSmash/Wiimote+ bundle was on clearance for 20$, and DQIX was a gift from my brother.

How are those Hakusho Blu Rays? I'd be interested in picking them up if they did a good job with them.

isny

napkin dispenser
Picked up a few more Flintstones DVD sets while they last / are still on sale. I had second thoughts originally, but you can't beat the price. (Picked up S2 the other day. All but S1 are on sale at Loblaws/RCSS in Canada)

Also, nice pair of Nike shoes for about $50 shipped =D

1pw9cg.jpg
ajxh7c.jpg

isny said:
Picked up a few more Flintstones DVD sets while they last / are still on sale. I had second thoughts originally, but you can't beat the price. (Picked up S2 the other day. All but S1 are on sale at Loblaws/RCSS in Canada)

bob-loblaw1.jpg

CatPee

Auron_Kale said:
Some new viewing materials:

Jealousy level rising...

Such an amazing movie, but I'm too damn cheap to shell out $35 for the Blu-ray on Amazon since I'd already seen it about 10 times since last summer.

EDIT: My pick-ups:

lgQOP.jpg

Traded L.A. Noire for GT5 and $15, which I spent $14 of to buy Valkyria Chronicles. Both of these I had owned once in the past and sold off for some stupid reason.

Risette

A Good Citizen
CatPee said:
Jealousy level rising...

Such an amazing movie, but I'm too damn cheap to shell out $35 for the Blu-ray on Amazon since I'd already seen it about 10 times since last summer.
It's $23.99 at rightstuf.com.

Hawthorns

isny said:

moop2000 said:

Haha, I thought of Bob too. I miss that show.

Top Bottom