• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr stroke

New theater set up is here plus some games-

Mitsubishi HC5500
LG Blu Ray
92' screen
and Mad World/Punch Out!

DSC02451.jpg

Just Finished the install-
DSC02454.jpg

B.K.

Here's what I've gotten so far this month.

Robot Alchemic Drive.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 - Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon. #27802.

Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Saga: Endless Frontier.

15xaa79.jpg

AzBat

ergo said:
nice work on the chat pad! did you take it apart first or just protect the keypad? Would you mind taking some closer shots for me?

Thanks! Yes, I took it apart & used lots of masking tape. However, after I finished it & got it all back together I noticed a few spots I needed to touch-up. So instead of taking it apart again I tried covering the keys. Didn't work too well & I ended up getting a little splattered on the grey part on the bottom left. Oh well. It still looks great, matches the controller pretty close & also has a good feel/texture. I don't have any complaints! As for additional photos I can send them to you or I could post them here. Anybody else interested?

-PXG-

Valkyr Junkie said:
Both movies for $20? It's not a bootleg?

Both movies are on one disc (which is the only thing inside). BR doesn't look that good, but BRII looks like it was improved. BRII is still a shitty movie though. It's so cheesy. First one is great.

Y: The Last Man
IMG_0003.jpg

Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Platinum Strategy Guide and 24 Season 3
IMG_0005.jpg

Dark Tower: Treachery #3,4, The Walking Dead #61
IMG_0010.jpg

Raging Bull, Hero
IMG_0009.jpg

Kill Bill
IMG_0004.jpg

The Lot
IMG_0002.jpg

Not shown:

Tetris Party
World of Goo(Wii)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario RPG

jaydogg691

Suburban_Nooblet said:
So you have always been a pc user? I hear from ppl all the time that the transition is so simple. However, I fear change... big time.

I would love to move to Mac but I just don't know if I could adapt. Seems risky, how has the transition been for you?

As for someone who just uses computers for basic stuff (internet, videos, photos), the transition has been pretty easy. The only weird thing so far is the installation process of applications. I haven't had any complaints so far.

migulic

The last time I posted was in the March Pick-Up topic, so these are my pick-ups from the last few days of March (Skate), April (Kameo and Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland) and May (Rhythm Paradise, Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie N&B and the DSi). Not pictured are Crackdown (360) and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS).

DSCN3491.jpg

DSCN3492.jpg

LiK

-PXG- said:
Both movies are on one disc (which is the only thing inside). BR doesn't look that good, but BRII looks like it was improved. BRII is still a shitty movie though. It's so cheesy. First one is great.

amen. BR was amazing but BRII was fucking horseshit. sad to see them put them together. i'm also sad to hear that the PQ ain't that great for the first one. guess i'll pass and stick with the DVDs.

mr stroke said:
New theater set up is here plus some games-

Mitsubishi HC5500
LG Blu Ray
92' screen
and Mad World/Punch Out!

Welcome to the projector club...:D I love my PJ setup. My friends do too, I can't get them to leave...I've upgraded almost every year for the last 5. I've got a new one that I should post up soon. I need to slow down...:lol

-PXG- said:
In regards to the Battle Royale BD:

A co-worker's buddy owns an import shop. He has a web site too.

http://animeniacs.com/item/OTH0505.html

Thanks for post that up....crummy to hear that the video quality is not to hot...

Strike

Another big haul this month. All in preparation for what will probably be my biggest purchase of the year (JUNE Pick-Up).

Got these for under $10 at Target.
DSCN0239.jpg

Got a few things from ACen (Anime Central) this year, though I was disappointed because I couldn't find any good deals on anything else I wanted.
DSCN0240.jpg

Poster was free. Everybody likes free stuff.
DSCN0241.jpg

Picked everything else up from Amazon.
DSCN0242.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Corran Horn said:
http://www.askcorran.com/may01.jpg
Renting a house! woot...expect for all this yard work that needs to be done :lol

http://www.askcorran.com/may02.jpg
Final Fantasy 7 ACC finally came in :)

http://www.askcorran.com/may03.jpg
My buy 2 get 1 free gamestop purchases last week

http://www.askcorran.com/may04.jpg
My playstation.blog contest winnings

http://www.askcorran.com/may05.jpg
Cheap Clearance stuff at target. 4gig stick for 8 dollars, HDMI Cable+Transporter2+PS3 Remote for 10 dollars. Kitten food for expected kitten here in a week or so

may06.jpg

Was my birthday, got some tools+toolbox from parents

may07.jpg

New Golf bag from my brother and sister (I was using a kid bag lol)

may08.jpg

Punchout from my roommates and Sacred 2/Valkyrie from myself.

may09.jpg

In&Out Giftcard from a friend...mmmmm plus some balls.

may10.jpg

Bought a whiteboard and been drawing pictures of videogame chars on it lately lol (me and my roommates are into 'your mom' jokes)

may11.jpg

Got a kitten a few weeks ago!

may12.jpg

She broke herself already :(

Yazuka

ps2_mana_khemia.jpg

And a gift from a friend to my family. And old widescreen SDTV. Works better than my old none widescreen TV. I like it. (But its time to start saving up for a HDTV now.
09-05-22-TV.jpg

painey

Birthday pick ups and my own.

2 New Era A's caps, a New Era Chinese military hat, 2 Pacman UNIQLO shirts, Everybodys Golf UNIQLO shirt, Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged and a plush Sackboy from Media Molecule.
3553307981_56e56909f7_b.jpg

3553308371_389d4a46a6.jpg

a close up of the beautiful stitching on the side of the Cooperstown A's cap

Flek

Banned
free sackboy arirved - on a mammoth

3553312357_38ea3d2cbb.jpg

just in time for a little shooting

3554118810_e152b9d573.jpg

3554120404_e68cd2b139.jpg

after that he got drunk

3553313525_1c55bdcbb9.jpg

3554121098_64348f3d6e.jpg

scee is awesome. Seriously love the free sackboy <3

IMG_0149.jpg

CD The Opposites - De Fik Er In
CD The Prodigy - Their Law (Greatest Hits)
CD Run DMC - Original Ablum Classics (Contains: RUN-DMC, King Of Rock, Raising Hell, Tougher Than Leather and Back From Hell)

IMG_0148.jpg

DVD The Dark Knight (Finally, I know)
DVD The Bourne Collection (Contains: The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum)
DVD Our Daily Bread (Great documentary, would recommend to anyone)

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
painey said:
Label, how big is your tele? it looks massive from that perspective.

Hehe only 40" all I could afford on my student budget :D (plus its the perfect size for my room)

-PXG- said:

Is it BR2 Revenge or BR2 Requiem? Because Requiem, the original cut, sucks ass, but Revenge is better in every way. It's not as good as the original, obviously, as that's a timeless masterpiece, but whereas the Requiem is actually a bad movie Revenge is actually a pretty damn good movie and makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom