• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I want to try goalie once in a while.

Let's do some skirmishes so I can get some practice. (Or you can just let me go for it during an EASHL game if you don't mind your +/-.)
My +/- is starting to improve(relative to my GP). I don't need you fucking it up. ;) :lol

GAF v. GAF games would be a good way to get the hang of it though.

jred2k

I'm going to be playing Uncharted 2 for now, but I'll keep checking xbox.com and if I see you guys jump on I'll jump on to the 360 for a few games.

Ya, last night after you DCd and Peterboy decided to be a little bitch and go to bed, I went into practice mode as the goalie in a 5 on 3 powerplay.
Jesus fuck. I’m terrible.

Anyway, who wants me to tend goal for them???

Edit: That was supposed to be an edit, not a new post. Oh well.

Mrbob

As a rook last night in our team up I fired away by scoring our only two games in our 7 to 2 loss. Lightning in a bottle or untapped raw potential at work here? I still don't really know what I'm doing! :lol

But watch out! I'm good at scoring goals for and against our team!

Mrbob said:
As a rook last night in our team up I fired away by scoring our only two games in our 7 to 2 loss. Lightning in a bottle or untapped raw potential at work here? I still don't really know what I'm doing! :lol

But watch out! I'm good at scoring goals for and against our team!

I'm happy I only gave up four goals in the first 2 periods. And without the own goal, it was only 3.

That 3rd period though...harsh.

i'll check here periodically. let me know when you guys wanna go...and marvie denog has requested in case you may have missed

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
holy shit peter is putting on a legendary show
haha it was the sweatpants- but the entire team played badass tonight. That ot penalty shot gamewinner was ridiculous btw

I think thats 6 or seven wins in a row, if you don't count the laserbot goalie game....

peterb0y said:
haha it was the sweatpants- but the entire team played badass tonight. That ot penalty shot gamewinner was ridiculous btw

I think thats 6 or seven wins in a row, if you don't count the laserbot goalie game....

I'm only playing G from now on, thanks to your comment.

anyone on now or soon? just got back

and what the fuck is the point of leg lifting? when i do it its always on accident :lol

oh shit, looks like we have some club-to-club jealousy! after our game last night i turned my xbox off right away, i just got on and PeskyMr giggles (the last team we played) sent a message saying "my penalty shot was better"

so I replied:

"My 4 goals, game winning penalty shot, and team win was better than anything you did all game."

maybe i should issue a challenge!

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
anyone on now or soon? just got back

and what the fuck is the point of leg lifting? when i do it its always on accident :lol

oh shit, looks like we have some club-to-club jealousy! after our game last night i turned my xbox off right away, i just got on and PeskyMr giggles (the last team we played) sent a message saying "my penalty shot was better"

so I replied:

"My 4 goals, game winning penalty shot, and team win was better than anything you did all game."

maybe i should issue a challenge!
hells yeah- fuck those dudes.. and im also down to play right now too

Marvie_3

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Looking forward to playing with you guys. I should be able to help out on D as well as slap shots from the point.
Got you added.

ph33nix said:
:lol :lol :lol

OMG PHEENIX STOP SMOKING WEED. The leg lift is by clicking down the right stick while you're shooting. As if you'll remember this time either.

j/k man. :lol :lol :lol :lol

I was reading on the OS forums that there may be an exploit where the home team's host offline settings carry over to the online..........sliders and all that.......

I think its BS but some posts were 100% convinced it was screwing them over

BigJonsson said:
I was reading on the OS forums that there may be an exploit where the home team's host offline settings carry over to the online..........sliders and all that.......

I think its BS but some posts were 100% convinced it was screwing them over

The EA guy said he wasn't able to replicate it--but ya, some of those guys were totally convinced. :lol

PBY

Banned
depends when i can get on- my roommate is playing borderlands now, i've been hogging the xbox all day so ima let him play for a while...i'll prob be on 11 30 -45 ish

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
MrBob and I just won a game for the team (1-0). We won on a slapshot from me that was deflected nicely by the CPU. Going to bed now but will definitely be around this weekend.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
no, but it keeps shutting off. =/
Did you try not pushing the power button?

I'm starting to feel that the 1-0 losses are way worse than the 7-0 cross crease blowouts.... :lol

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:

I'm starting to feel that the 1-0 losses are way worse than the 7-0 cross crease blowouts.... :lol
definitely... i cried myself to sleep last night

Marvie_3 said:

I haven't been pressing the power button. Just my normal routine of pouring scotch into the 360s vents when i get drunk...

Top Bottom