• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

what ever happen to ph33nix, hes the one i need to talk to about this game.

marvie you ever played hot shots golf 3? i have been playing it a lot lately and have decided best golf game ever...

and rock what happened to us playing diablo 2 or starcraft or age of empires? do you do world of warcraft anymore? i was thinking about seeing about playing it, i am so bored and no one have the new xbox, well best buy thats where i have credit. but thinking about it i only have the first expansion. i dont know i want to do something i need video games

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
See, I didn't like the other Splinter Cells. This one plays a lot better to me. I think we just need to use a hint of strategy and we wouldn't have any problems. :lol
Same here. I've never been a splinter cell fan til this game. The trick is to make use of shadows and the silent weapons...

SnakeswithLasers said:
My strategy is to use the shotgun and the desert eagle and play this shit like R6.
hmm, I think i may know what your problem is...
:lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
you know what game i miss team fortrees 2 for the xbox 360, remember how good the game was and how fun it was to play with your friends. i remember being the medic of doom healing everyone and sliceing people up with the bone saw. i really miss playing rainbow six vegas 2 i was good and people liked playing with me.
Get a new 360 and we can play some more Vegas 2. :D

Hardyboy1224 said:
what ever happen to ph33nix, hes the one i need to talk to about this game.

marvie you ever played hot shots golf 3? i have been playing it a lot lately and have decided best golf game ever...
ph33nix is in a better place.
A place without Banhammers hockey

Yeah, I played Hot Shots 3. As far as golf games go, I still say Tiger Woods 10 on Wii is the best. Hot Shots 3 is one of the best arcade golf games though.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Wow, the slim 360 is really quiet. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED I CAN HEAR MYSELF THINK

ass and titties, ass and titties, ass ass ass ass ass and titties

Wow, scored my best online goal ever, was going up the far right and tried to make a cross crease to Dong but it went off some AI's outstretched stick and straight in over the goalies shoulder. BEST WAY TO SCORE #400

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Wow, scored my best online goal ever, was going up the far right and tried to make a cross crease to Dong but it went off some AI's outstretched stick and straight in over the goalies shoulder. BEST WAY TO SCORE #400
Stop ducking laserbot and I.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Our thread is dead.

I resurrected it!
fx6puf.jpg

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
Wrong. Now it's like jesus. And since I created this thread, that makes me your god, which means you have to worship me and give me all your monies.
:lol
So, since you're "god", can you make a thread that even you can't kill?

...your avatar...arthur?

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
Well done. It's my favorite movie ever. :D
My girlfriend would always talk about it. Finally saw it recently as it was on BBC America. Freaking hilarious!

Gloria: My mother died when I was six.
Arthur: [bangs his fist on the table] Son of a bitch! Don't they know what they do to kids?
Gloria: My father raped me when I was twelve.
Arthur: So, you had six relatively good years?

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:
My girlfriend would always talk about it. Finally saw it recently as it was on BBC America. Freaking hilarious!
Anytime my dad and I start drinking our conversation starts out normal but then descends into nothing but Arthur quotes. Then after awhile we say fuck it and start watching the movie. :lol

Laserbot should watch it if he's never seen it. A movie about an short alcoholic would be right up his alley.

Marvie_3 said:
Anytime my dad and I start drinking our conversation starts out normal but then descends into nothing but Arthur quotes. Then after awhile we say fuck it and start watching the movie. :lol

Laserbot should watch it if he's never seen it. A movie about an short alcoholic would be right up his alley.
It would be! Is it on netflix streaming???

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Brandon, aka Hardyboy has a new 360. Woot.

Also, we're playing Borderlands. Anybody still have it? I want someone to powerlevel me.
I was messaging him last night. He wanted to play some club but our team is pretty much dead. I'd be up for some OTP though.

Borderlands got boring after an hour.

Marvie_3 said:
I was messaging him last night. He wanted to play some club but our team is pretty much dead. I'd be up for some OTP though.

Borderlands got boring after an hour.
We need a game that all of us have. I would play some TF2 with you guys. Or whatever. Bad Company 2 I'm also up for. That game is fucking epic sauce.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
We need a game that all of us have. I would play some TF2 with you guys. Or whatever. Bad Company 2 I'm also up for. That game is fucking epic sauce.
I'm getting rid of Bad Company 2 to get Crackdown 2. I like Bad Company but the multiplayer seems shitty.

Nozdeuce

Wow, I missed a shitload by passing out this afternoon.

I have Borderlands and am willing to powerlevel you Laserbot.

I have Battlefield and am always down for shooting fools.

I'm getting Crackdown 2 so there's that

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok, so I've been playing the Battlefield multiplayer for a couple hours and its not as bad as it was the first few times I played. However, I'm fuckin sick of shooting someone 10 times with a machine gun only for him to live and one-shot kill me with a fucking pistol.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Ok, so I've been playing the Battlefield multiplayer for a couple hours and its not as bad as it was the first few times I played. However, I'm fuckin sick of shooting someone 10 times with a machine gun only for him to live and one-shot kill me with a fucking pistol.
Shoot 11 times?

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
http://i47.tinypic.com/35kluyx.jpg
Man, drunk choppering is the best. One night with Peterboy in the gunners seat we spawn camped the attacking enemies to death. I even called it, saying that if we were driven back to where the attack chopper spawned that we'd destroy them. Peterboy didn't believe me. Good times :lol

Nozdeuce said:
Man, drunk choppering is the best. One night with Peterboy in the gunners seat we spawn camped the attacking enemies to death. I even called it, saying that if we were driven back to where the attack chopper spawned that we'd destroy them. Peterboy didn't believe me. Good times :lol
I was there man. That was the shit.

Let's play some Borderlands later tonight. I think Brandon and I will both be on around 11 PST. I don't have the DLC though. Do I need it? I only want the last one, but I'm too low level for it to matter yet.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I was there man. That was the shit.

Let's play some Borderlands later tonight. I think Brandon and I will both be on around 11 PST. I don't have the DLC though. Do I need it? I only want the last one, but I'm too low level for it to matter yet.
I really couldn't remember who all was playing at the time, I've done it a few times :lol

You don't need any of the dlc though having the last one (Secret Armory) would help. It's the fastest way to power level people. I've actually dragged like level 10 friends all the way through to the armory vault.

But meh I drag you guys around wherever.

Edit: This is my soldier build, it's mostly just good for healing people. For a time I used a slightly different one that would let me spam turrets like 24/7. Soldiers are pretty dull really.

I beat borderlands today. I'm tempted to pick up the dlc, but I dunno.

Noz or Marv, did you get the BC2 dlc for the team vs. ai level? I want to try that out.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:

Noz or Marv, did you get the BC2 dlc for the team vs. ai level? I want to try that out.
I really like the secret armory, love glitching the Vault and just wandering through picking up as much good loot as I can carry. Like trying to kill Craw too, the giant level 64 thing, again for more even better loot. It's not the best thing ever but it's a pretty good extension to the game. And a step in the right direction for a sequel, more endgame content for high level characters.

I didn't get the BC2 dlc but then I still haven't played it in a month+. I'll have to look for some gameplay videos of the dlc, I wasn't exactly enthused by the single player, so the idea of AI dudes is kinda iffy to me. Played some Shadowrun this week, still so much crazy fun

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:

I didn't get it yet. We should play anyway. It's not so bad when you actually unlock non-shitty equipment and don't have 11 fucking retard teammates.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I am signing on right now. BC2 is in my xbox. If you knuckleheads are on, I'm in for a bit. If not, you'll never see me again.
Playing Demons Souls with a friend, sorry chief

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Dude, we should play that! I have logged a grand total of 2 hours since I bought it 8 months ago.
I'd be down sometime. Unfortunately it's japanese so it's brutally painful to engage in coop. First you have to have beaten at least the first boss (which isn't so bad really unless you intend to play coop and everyone makes new characters to play together and then can't) The host (which could be anyone) has to be alive, as in recently killed a boss or popped a stone of ephemeral eyes, and all the people who want to join him have to be dead. Have to be within a certain level range of each other (can't borderlands it with a level 61 dude and level 1s). And my favorite part is the coop invite system, both host and joinee enter the same dungeon (solo) and then the joinee puts down a sign saying hes open for business. At this point anyone who meets the requirements for hosting is able to drag the joinee into their game, and then the joinee has to bail and put another sign down and hope that his friend can beat out any random people to pulling him into coop.

It's fun but it's the enemy of freedom. And a good reason why the firebombing campaign should have continued indefinitely.

I'm down for anything right now, Hockey, Battlefield, Borderlands, Demons Souls, MLB The Show, Red Dead, Shadowrun...whatever

Edit: The Transformers multiplayer demo is pretty fucking fun fyi

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Laserbot, get your bitch ass back on Live. Noz and I are gonna play BC2.
Man that was a lot of fun, haven't played in sooo long. Really glad we did. Really good thing I worked off the chopper rust using the UAV, would've been tragic smashing a blackhawk full of banhammers into something :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Man that was a lot of fun, haven't played in sooo long. Really glad we did. Really good thing I worked off the chopper rust using the UAV, would've been tragic smashing a blackhawk full of banhammers into something :lol
I'd say that is a pretty good depiction of anything we try to do.

PBY

Banned
IM ALIVE SUCKAS.... just reread through this thread, wow its really morphed into something bizarre- but at the same time awesome

Anyways, Crackdown 2 :D

And if laserbot/hardyboy came back to the island, maybe we should try to chel again.

Top Bottom