• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

J-Roderton

Yes Boss! said:
And cheap $1 german beers.

6fcf3165.jpg

I've had this. Wasn't horrible.

SUPARSTARX

bestami said:
I'm sorry i have to know :p. What is that yellow sauce ? Looks something like lemon and oil mixture since it isn't homogeneous. Again sorry for the stupid question.
I think it's butter. I could be wrong tho!

expy

Banned
bestami said:
I'm sorry i have to know :p. What is that yellow sauce ? Looks something like lemon and oil mixture since it isn't homogeneous. Again sorry for the stupid question.
I'll be honest... I didn't even touch it... :lol

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
I'm now Kinected baybe! The best thing was the price, "only" 130€ for Kinect and 15€ for Dance Central :D :D (GAME in-store deals).

vOvT3.jpg

canadian crowe said:
Where did you pick up Sly in Canada? My Blockbuster hasn't gotten any in and Future Shop still says the 16th.
Picked it up at EB. They only got it on the 11th. I checked with Future Shop and Best Buy before buying and they said the 16th too. Didn't feel like waiting that long.

2n0so60.jpg
2u6e0qs.jpg

PSPGO Component Cable
for $9!!!!

Basically store I shop at NEVER has anyone actually buy them, so they put them on clearance lol. Glad I waited.
So now my son get's to play some Ultimate GnG on the big screen :D :D :D

Also:

2qjvgvr.jpg

FAqlI.jpg

My first Criterion Blu-rays thanks to the B&N sale. I am incredibly impressed compared to other blu-rays. No ads, a stylish menu, no anti-piracy warnings, and beautiful packaging. I would probably buy more blu-rays if all companies were like this.

Easystride said:
FAqlI.jpg

My first Criterion Blu-rays thanks to the B&N sale. I am incredibly impressed compared to other blu-rays. No ads, a stylish menu, no anti-piracy warnings, and beautiful packaging. I would probably buy more blu-rays if all companies were like this.
And there's the fact that they're great films too!

Fularu

Banned
dankir said:
CASA GRECQUE!!!!

I recognize those potatoes, rice bowls and strips of beef anywhere

:lol
Parce que la feuille sous l'assiette n'était pas assez claire? :p ;)

Casa Grecque, ou la cuisine pas grecque vendue aux masses :p

Yes Boss!

AgentOtaku said:
PSPGO Component Cable[/B] for $9!!!!

Nice! I bought my cradle for clearance $9.97. Gonna run down to the store to see if they have the component cable on clearance now. PSP Go on its last legs, it seems.

Yes Boss!

Success! Cables were being clearanced for $9.97 as well. Now to play some Ys on the big screen! And Gradius Collection!!

a8637ccd.jpg

And my local store got a huge shipment of the Anniversary DSis in. My last and final DS before the 3DS ships. End of an era and an incredible system for all these years.

9fb6d334.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
Success! Cables were being clearanced for $9.97 as well. Now to play some Ys on the big screen! And Gradius Collection!!

That's awesome man!
Yeah I was all giddy once I got it set up. Was playing through everything! :lol

Still tempted to buy that Anniversary DSi XL. Would also be my last one before 3DS. lol, I've bought probably like 6 or 7 over the years. Not just for myself mind you, but for the family as well...

Yes Boss!

AgentOtaku said:
That's awesome man!
Yeah I was all giddy once I got it set up. Was playing through everything! :lol

Still tempted to buy that Anniversary DSi XL. Would also be my last one before 3DS. lol, I've bought probably like 6 or 7 over the years. Not just for myself mind you, but for the family as well...
Can't wait to try all the games on the Go on the big TV with a dual shock. Bummer I've only got Peace Walker on UMD. Can't wait till Gos start getting blown out next year. I'll get a black back-up if they hit $100.

I've lost count how many DS/DS Lites/DSi/DSi XLs I've bought since 2005...probably 15 or so. I've only got seven left in my collection now, having sold off all my many colored Japanese phatties some years ago.

This one is a nice capper! Before I start collecting 3DSs.

And fantastic news, the included Mario Kart comes in a case. My only other copy is in a cardboard sleeve from the last DS Kart bundle.

3064c0db.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I apologize for the lousy cell phone pick, but I'm excited so I had to share my new loot from today

TFMgA.jpg

Finally got a Move controller and the two most heralded games of 2010 that I haven't played. If only I didn't have to work the next four days!

Yes Boss! said:
I've lost count how many DS/DS Lites/DSi/DSi XLs I've bought since 2005...probably 15 or so. I've only got seven left in my collection now, having sold off all my many colored Japanese phatties some years ago.

Wanna ask one question then. Which do you prefer out of all the models? DSLite, DSi, or XL?

Yes Boss!

AgentOtaku said:
Wanna ask one question then. Which do you prefer out of all the models? DSLite, DSi, or XL?
DS Lite by a country mile! Best nintendo handheld ever made after the Micro (i never had any issues with the so-called mushy d-pad) Of the DSis I prefer the XL. Folks initially laughed at it but it is way more fun to play games on than the regular DSi, IMO.

Still sad we did not get the smaller Anniversary DSi here, though.

Yes Boss! said:
DS Lite by a country mile! Best nintendo handheld ever made after the Micro (i never had any issues with the so-called mushy d-pad) Of the DSis I prefer the XL. Folks initially laughed at it but it is way more fun to play games on than the regular DSi, IMO.

Still sad we did not get the smaller Anniversary DSi here, though.

concured

DS Lite gummi buttons/Dpad >>>>>>>>>>>>> clicky buttons

of all the pickups I have had this year...these are by far top in my book...been wearing Jordans since I was 12....now 16 years later...still get teary eyed!

FoqAsl.jpg

Top Bottom