• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

From the B&N 1/2 off Criterion sale ($13.85 w/ coupon).
5180101602_486ed039fe_z.jpg

Upgrading the HDD in my 60gb PS3.
5180107316_6ddf890480_z.jpg

bPod

I wasn't going to get it because of all the bad reviews but after I played the demo, it reminded me why I loved the first one and how badass it is to wield a lightsaber

IMG_0567.jpg

milkham

I see some SNSD avatars around the forum so I thought I'd post these

5181018200_584f10b87d_b.jpg

Hoot mini album:
5181018752_ef9af52483_b.jpg

Gee Japanese Release:
5181018988_138e5c9e2a_b.jpg

This fan made photobook:
5181019446_23f129c016_b.jpg

5180419801_24ce59049f_b.jpg

5181018444_2847bb6d70_b.jpg

and videogame related stuff:
xbox 360s 4gb, Enslaved (thank you amazon) and CODBLOPS
5181019212_d8aed6c8f9_b.jpg

Samsung Omnia 7

SNV11903.jpg

Microsoft Wireless 6000 Mouse

WP_000011.jpg

Fallout; NV & Kinect Adventures

WP_000021.jpg

Kinect

WP_000014.jpg

Imported Gobstoppers from the US

WP_000020.jpg

And a bunch of 360 arcade games.

STG

dsc02194zx3m.jpg

Fable 3 + Starwars DVD thing

dsc02195qbjz.jpg

some CAVE love

dsc021978xer.jpg

Pinball FX2 and all those tables except nightmare

dsc02198kahi.jpg

Indie games are fun too!

dsc02199wau5.jpg

pretty hard game

and also undead nightmare DLC

ibu said:
So what is the Windows Phone 7 like? I really do like the look of this phone.
My favourite mobile OS so far, fast, refreshing and smooth. Don't get me wrong it's not perfect, like no cut and paste, bugs here and their and app market place is still young.

I've had iPhone and android and this tops both in my opinion.

Xbox live on the go seals the deal for me though.

ibu

MasterLeePhD said:
My favourite mobile OS so far, fast, refreshing and smooth. Don't get me wrong it's not perfect, like no cut and paste, bugs here and their and app market place is still young.

Sounds great, I wouldn't mind XBL on the go, or even PSN on the go. But alas, no such thing.

I am considering a Windows Phone but not until 2011, I have my iPhone and I am still reluctant to part way with it.

Rikyfree

isny said:
Rogers had 2/25 on used BR's and finally had a few of the ones I've been looking for. Ended up paying about $15 total as I had enough star rewards for $10 off =)

Two great Canadian movies =D

2f04pjq.jpg
I need to get those! I have a borderline obsession for Sienna Guillory.

Chairhome said:
I really like the phone wallpaper. Do you have a source?

Found it on Flickr and Photoshoped the red cart from Excitebike to SMB. (All rights go to its rightful owner)

Looks so good on the omnia 7 screen.

Enjoy!

expy

Banned
milkham said:
I see some SNSD avatars around the forum so I thought I'd post these

5181018200_584f10b87d_b.jpg
Oooh! Nice. I'm still waiting on my Hoot Mini-Album... Wonder who I'll get as random card.. :S

Arucardo

First pickups for this month, got a bunch of stuff in the mail so I'm still waiting for most of the stuff I've bought this month.
14alo40.jpg

UFC was 15eur used with delivery :D .

Yes Boss!

Trying to add a new older and less known shooter to my collection each month through 2011. Last month a wonderswan game and this month one for PS2:

7d13223f.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
Trying to add a new older and less known shooter to my collection each month through 2011. Last month a wonderswan game and this month one for PS2:

Very nice. I remember buying that a few years back when it got a budget Euro release. Well worth the £10 or so I paid for it!

hylje

Finally got myself to get Nier (£10,39 from amazon) Also saw Mononoke and realised I still haven't bought that.

2010-11-16%2017.41.17.jpg

Yes Boss!

JustAnotherOtaku said:
Very nice. I remember buying that a few years back when it got a budget Euro release. Well worth the £10 or so I paid for it!
Got any ideas for a december shooter to buy? Any system, but I'm not looking for something pricey. Trying to keep it under $100.

MasterLeePhD said:

I feel the same way about mine. I couldnt choose between the HD7 and the G2 so I got both, and honestly after having android previously and having it again, IOS, and Win Mobile 6.5, Phone 7 kill sthem all imho. very sleek, easy to use, simple, fast, great interface. By far my favorite OS. Now to sell my G2 :D

Yes Boss! said:
Got any ideas for a december shooter to buy? Any system, but I'm not looking for something pricey. Trying to keep it under $100.

I was going to say Under Defeat on Dreamcast, but it's more like £100+. Then I was going to suggest Battle Garegga on Saturn but, checking eBay, its price has really rocketed! It's £70-£100! I only paid ~£40 around 4 years ago!

Have you played Otomedius on 360?

Yes Boss!

JustAnotherOtaku said:
I was going to say Under Defeat on Dreamcast, but it's more like £100+. Then I was going to suggest Battle Garegga on Saturn but, checking eBay, its price has really rocketed! It's £70-£100! I only paid ~£40 around 4 years ago!

Have you played Otomedius on 360?
Hmm, yeah I got all those games. I'm not looking for necessarily the best games...just ones that can pad out the collection.

Netto-kun

Gift from a friend since she apparently owed me money.:lol
SSL22285.jpg

Cheap pick-ups from the bargain bin. Geometry Wars Galaxies; 50 NOK, Jungle Beat; 280 NOK.
SSL22286.jpg

<3 these movies.
SSL22287.jpg

I was supposed to get this game ages ago.
SSL22288.jpg

Gintama 17-20 and Slam Dunk 9-12.
SSL22289.jpg

Parents went on vacation to Hong Kong, had one of my cousins pick these stuffs for me.
SSL22291.jpg

SSL22292.jpg

SSL22293.jpg

SSL22295.jpg

Manp

first of all sorry for the crappy pics. then the pick ups:

Qk9DO.jpg

- Monster Hunter 3 with Classic Controller Pro

look at the price...
mWSLI.jpg

the controller alone was €29,90!!! :lol i'm not really that interested in the game but i couldn't pass on the deal :lol

FthDG.jpg

- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
yup, 9,90€ for this too

:)

Cdammen

games20101116.jpg

Another Wii game. I have played Punch-Out once on NES back in the day but I never got far into it. I'm going into this basically unspoiled :)

Manp where did you buy that copy of Twilight Princess!

Cdammen said:
http://rafaelfyen.se/upl/games20101116.jpg[/IMG

Another Wii game. I have played Punch-Out once on NES back in the day but I never got far into it. I'm going into this basically unspoiled :)[/QUOTE]
You're in for a treat. The Wii version is absolutely fantastic.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
2hchu1v.jpg

Got a free planner along with AC:B. :D

Picked this up over The Sly Collection because TSC isn't available yet. :/

Top Bottom