• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

Had the PS3 phat, switched to 120GB Slim on launch, warranty is up with it so i sold it on ebay for $290+ and bought TWO 160GB PS3's for the price of $280 *Used the Amazon gift card* i just love it.

35859474.jpg

72585764.jpg

Akim

Banned
My best pick-up ever: Being in the same room with Tegan and Sara. I am somewhere in this picture.

Click for huge

JustAnotherOtaku said:
Finally got round to buying this, more or less the only PS2 2D fighter compilation I had left to get, really looking forward to jumping into it :) A bargain too at £6.50!
DSC00157-1.jpg

Where did you get it from at that price? I've been keeping my eye on eBay for a while now hoping to scoop up a copy, but they seem to always be listed at around the £20 mark.

Azure Phoenix said:
Where did you get it from at that price? I've been keeping my eye on eBay for a while now hoping to scoop up a copy, but they seem to always be listed at around the £20 mark.

eBay. To be honest, I was looking for the Darkstalkers games on the Saturn and seen this with a day to go and only a couple of bids. I knew the price was usually ~£20 so put £10 as my maximum bid thinking I had an outside chance. Guess the other bidders forgot about it or something!
It's absolutely mint too, not a mark on the box, manual or disc :)

Celcius

°Temp. member
Finally picked up Sonic 4:

s4.jpg

I only bought it last night but I've already beaten it with both normal Sonic and Super Sonic :D

Oh look a package!
001-5.jpg

009-3.jpg

010-3.jpg
011-3.jpg

I just skimmed them and wow. These are fucking fantastic. I'm going to be ordering all of them!

Also, deal get!!! Blu-Ray player for $63 bucks. It was Wal-Marts pre-black friday week deal. Came out to that price with my discount, was able to snag the last one.
003-7.jpg

tturunen

Neo Member
got dog, or well she is back, has been away over half year, so happy :D
dog01.jpg

oh, yeah, here she is :D
dog02.jpg

And some pickups of this month :p
limitededitions.jpg

DSC00159-2.jpg

After picking up that Darkstalkers PS2 collection, my mind turned to other 2D fighters and the one that stood out that I loved when I played it a few years back but have never owned was Waku Waku 7, so I bought some Japanese Wii points and downloaded it :)

eXistor

Got Move + a navigation controller for a cool €25 otherwise I would never get it.

Also Epic Mickey and the Two Worlds II Royal Edition for PC. Amazing game btw, if you're at all into open world rpg's , buy this, it's brilliant. Ignore the fact that the first game was horse-piss, they've made up for that a million times over.

DSC00729.jpg

moop2000 said:
nope, LA, but I was able to contact them to get these. Can't beat 'em for $5 each.
I live right down from the shop great people I try to buy a little something from them once a month just to show some support.

Borman

IMG_2056.png

Picked up a Macbook Air last Tuesday. Amazing how nice it is. Bottom of the pile is my old, rundown 2006 Macbook Pro, which is slow by comparison. Middle is an iBook G3 12 inch, amazing how huge it is by comparison.

Borman said:
IMG_2056.png

Picked up a Macbook Air last Tuesday. Amazing how nice it is. Bottom of the pile is my old, rundown 2006 Macbook Pro, which is slow by comparison. Middle is an iBook G3 12 inch, amazing how huge it is by comparison.
Great picture. Congrats on the pickup!

Blablurn

just booked a special flight for me and a friend...

from freaking Dalian to Tokyo!!! our one week journey starts next february. can't wait!

18cfr.jpg

Cdammen

lens20101120.jpg

Bought myself a lens today, the nifty fifty. Having a larger aperature is nice and it's really sharp at f/2.8. I fucking hate the kit lens that came with my camera.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
People buying GameSpite Quarterly -- hardcover or paperback? Is the hardcover worth the upgrade? If I buy one in paperback, I'll buy them all in paperback, but if I buy the first in hardcover, I'm going to go OCD if I don't buy the rest in hardcover.

Top Bottom