• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - 4 Year Anniversary!

Gouken

Banned
Major shopping spree here...

photo-26.jpg

I'll be getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab tomorrow.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Man, it's been like... almost 2 months since I've had something to post. The industry has been pretty shit this year.

But anyway, I got a couple things:

img_0292.jpg

DKC Returns because it's actually supposed to be good, which makes me very happy. I still really like the DKC trilogy... frankly, I think those were the only great games Rare ever made.

The CD is Haromi or Hiromi or something... Uehara, who I recently discovered. She's a pretty amazing jazz pianist, and I had to pick up one of her CDs. This one, from what I understand, is all unaccompanied piano stuff.

LiK

Total accumulation this month so far. All crap cell phone pics.

GAMES and MOVIES
Pac-Man CE DX
AC-Bro-CE.jpg

GT5-CE.jpg

+Artbook
FF4-NFS-GoW3.jpg

seven-sly.jpg

Blu.jpg

Thanks eBay!
club-nintendo-statue.jpg

HOT TOYS
HotToys-WM-AC2.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Waiting for my titanium blue GT5 PS3 Slim.

Probably won't get here until Monday due to Thanksgiving ;/

Anth0ny

MarkMan said:
Waiting for my titanium blue GT5 PS3 Slim.

Probably won't get here until Monday due to Thanksgiving ;/

Almost shit myself when I read this on your Twitter. That is one sexy
expensive
piece of hardware :lol

AlfaTrion

Adding to my previous post hehe

LTTP Deathsmiles and a 60GB SSD

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

Wiiiii! I guess I should get a madcats wii stick now :D

IMG_0117.jpg

I can't wait to play Super Meat Boy with that d-pad

IMG_0118.jpg

I LOVE this n7 hoodie from Bioware

IMG_20101125_023539.jpg

Steam pickups from today's sale. Hope there are more goodies to come :)

steam.png

Gouken said:
Major shopping spree here...

Tons of stuffs/IMG]

I'll be getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

If you had kinectimals in there as well I would have been thoroughly impressed :lol

AlfaTrion

supermackem said:
That hoodie is godly.:D
:D

ResidentDante said:
Read an IGN review of this and was interested, does it cost more?
Well it is a wireless controller that comes with a play and charge kit.
wireless is 50 CAD at BB
play and charge kit is 30 (so 80)

this controller was 70 so technically saving 10 bucks.
I used 60 bucks in BB rewards so got it for 10 bucks + tax hehe

I also got donkey kong at the same time because there were 800 reward points for getting that and I can put them towards the 3ds when it comes out :D

hipgnosis said:
Here's my new stuff. Lots of retro this month!

Lovely stuff, especially the PS1 stuff. Even though at the time I wasn't fond of PAL PS1 games due to the borders, these days I love seeing/buying them for the nostalgia :)

Yes Boss!

hipgnosis said:
Really liking that LE packaging!

That whole package is just great! Going by the photo at PA it looks like Cave used the same type for the new DoDonPachi. Guess we will know tomorrow once photos show up.

FirstInHell said:
Be prepared to feed that sensor bar huge doses of batteries.

I'm already noticing this! I put four brand new batteries in it 2 days ago, and now it's already dead. I'm going to return it. Definitely not worth the price, I'll just have to rig up the wired somehow.

hipgnosis

JustAnotherOtaku said:
Lovely stuff, especially the PS1 stuff. Even though at the time I wasn't fond of PAL PS1 games due to the borders, these days I love seeing/buying them for the nostalgia :)
Thanks man! I have a lot of nostalgia towards them too. Love collecting these old games I missed when I was younger.

Yes Boss! said:
That whole package is just great! Going by the photo at PA it looks like Cave used the same type for the new DoDonPachi. Guess we will know tomorrow once photos show up.
Yeah it is awesome!

DFK box seems to be pretty similar and it'll be interesting to see how it will turn out. Not liking the cover art on that one as much as Futari though.

Gouken

Banned
Limited Edition Ryu vs Sagat scarring blow Diorama. it's sitting on my dest top at 19.5" tall (slightly taller than my 24" monitor).

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg

weeneo

Neo Member
Gouken said:
Limited Edition Ryu vs Sagat scarring blow Diorama. it's sitting on my dest top at 19.5" tall (slightly taller than my 24" monitor).

[/IMG]

where did you get the ryu vs sagat diorama?

This month, for the fourth anniversary an' all, I wanna play... :D

Picked up a few PSP games for the collection but haven't had a chance to play any of them yet because I was busy with GoW: Ghost of Sparta (PSN) on my PSP Go... Lesbian Vampire Killers was great fun (must see if you're a Sean of the Dead fan!)... Natural City was okay... Dark City was brilliant! and Pandorum, well, not so much... :lol and the Disnortion spits and rings wonderfully!

nov-stuff.jpg

Oh, and this followed me home as well:

prs_cu25.jpg

Paul Reed Smith 25th Anniversary Custom with the 57/08 pickups. NOT a 10 top, if you can believe that... :lol

RoryDropkick said:
IMG_1952.jpg

Finally showed up after 2 months from Rising Stuff.. a bit irked at that, but at least they showed.
Devil's Crash = BEST PC ENGINE GT GAME EVAH!!! :D

filipe

No picture to post as it's just digital, but I bit on the WoW sale and grabbed everything (minus Cata) for $20. My life = going to hell soon.

Top Bottom