• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

These came today.

6329353576_70160ce945_z.jpg

Blackheim

_dementia said:
Do you use it as an actual wallet or is it more of a collector thing? How functional is it?

Hmm, haven't decided. I haven't had a chance to use it at any rate. Just got it last night and I'll be going out in a bit so maybe I'll swap out the old for this one and see how it goes. It's pretty fat though and my guess is because of the 'coins bag' that can be seen in the bottom right corner. I think it would be better without it and have a slimmer profile. The 'snaps' on it are actually magnets too, which is neat.

isny

napkin dispenser
Blackheim said:
Hmm, haven't decided. I haven't had a chance to use it at any rate. Just got it last night and I'll be going out in a bit so maybe I'll swap out the old for this one and see how it goes. It's pretty fat though and my guess is because of the 'coins bag' that can be seen in the bottom right corner. I think it would be better without it and have a slimmer profile. The 'snaps' on it are actually magnets too, which is neat.

Japanese people need the coin purse though, lol

I didn't manage to find them anywhere here in Japan either, thought that was weird. Lots of AGE stuff though, really tempted to buy some but have almost no room left to bring stuff back =(

Gvaz

Banned
styl3s said:
Do you really want to sell all the imperfections in 1080p? atleast it's R and cut so you don't have to see penis in full HD.

i would puke.
People are imperfect, imperfections can be hot.

Also lol @ your aversion to penises.

Blackheim

OK! So I tested it out in the field today. I would be happier with the coin deal gone and also the close flap gone too. Put the magnets on the inside edges and call it done *poof* more practical wallet! I might have been better served getting the UC Pass Case and using it as a wallet. Overall, I don't regret the purchase though.

isny said:
Japanese people need the coin purse though, lol

I didn't manage to find them anywhere here in Japan either, thought that was weird. Lots of AGE stuff though, really tempted to buy some but have almost no room left to bring stuff back =(

Yeah, coin purse thing is useless to me :p Well, even if you didn't find them, at least you aren't walking away completely empty handed haha.

Oh, and more CDs! This should be it for a while ... I think & hope:

Chara - Utakata
Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy
Laaz Rockit - Annihilation Principle
dsc001689cvoh.jpg

izakq

Blackheim said:
Oh, and more CDs! This should be it for a while ... I think & hope:

Chara - Utakata
Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy
Laaz Rockit - Annihilation Principle

Laaz Rockit? Brofist bro! I loved Annihilation Principle.

styl3s said:
Do you really want to sell all the imperfections in 1080p? atleast it's R and cut so you don't have to see penis in full HD.

i would puke.

There is some really good 1080p content out there. Besides, real sex is in a higher res and I haven't puked at the imperfections I've seen.

mkenyon

Banned
Reposting from PC thread.

Here are some poorly resized (made the quality ickey) pics of my most recent project.

I5mvm.jpg

0C68s.jpg

7DIBB.jpg

Zhyfi.jpg

Fractal Arc Mini
XSPC RS240
Corsair F90
8GB Corsair LP Vengeance
MSI 560Ti SLI
Seasonic X750
ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z

Also just added a Corsair Force GT 120GB.

The loudest part of the case is of course the GPUs, crazy loud in BF3, but fairly quiet while playing Tribes. Which is the only game that I care about now.

So, with loud GPUs, why go watercooling then?

hJdsn.png

5.0 Ghz stable 24/7. Ahhhh jyeaaa.

Loving this build so much, ended up buying another 2500K, Gene-Z, and 8GB Low Profile RAM for a total overhaul mod with the Lian Li V600FX. I'm addicted to pseudo-SFF builds now.

The Boat

dyonPT said:
[*snip*

Le GOTY. Let the FAPPING START!
I guessed from the tiles you were Portuguese, then I saw your nickname. Yup! Cinco alto!
Se bem que o autocolante na caixa também não deixa grandes dúvidas, mas só vi isso depois :p

dyonPT

The Boat said:
I guessed from the tiles you were Portuguese, then I saw your nickname. Yup! Cinco alto!
Se bem que o autocolante na caixa também não deixa grandes dúvidas, mas só vi isso depois :p

hehe, tiveste que olhar bem :p Alto 5!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Pick-ups from the last few weeks:

6330450280_35dc6efa56_b.jpg

Batman Arkham City
Dance Central 2
Otomoedius Excellent
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (URLEY!)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

My wallet is hurting and there are still MORE games coming in the next two weeks. Insane!

Lyte Edge said:
Pick-ups from the last few weeks:

6330450280_35dc6efa56_b.jpg

Batman Arkham City
Dance Central 2
Otomoedius Excellent
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (URLEY!)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

My wallet is hurting and there are still MORE games coming in the next two weeks. Insane!
Where did you get it urley?

Bass Pro Shop - The Strike
Ive been playing alot of Sega Bass Fishing so I decided to get a newer fishing game. I never thought I would like these types of games but im loving them.
OijBW.jpg

kunonabi

IMG-20111109-00022.jpg

PSX version of soul hackers was too expensive and the extras weren't that big of a deal
My Saturn collection is now complete.

Now that I have Rent-a-Hero the only DC game I need is Segagaga

IMG-20111109-00021.jpg

Star Wars collection is complete. Folklore competes my PS3 collection, and Umbrella Chronicles is for co-op with my brother.

Hadn't expected to pick up any of this but I got nice little rebate from my bank.

isny

napkin dispenser
Bit the bullet and got this overnighted from Amazon.co.jp. I couldn't live with myself knowing there was such a great Green Ranger dagger out there and that all I had bought was the $5 plastic model one, lol

Total cost was almost $30, but it was well worth it. (It plays all the sounds from the show in fairly high quality, that is, compared to the original one released back in the 90's which had shit quality sound, lol)

4aicZl.jpg

Blackheim

izakq said:
Laaz Rockit? Brofist bro! I loved Annihilation Principle.

Haha, if I had been asked before, what item(s) I post in here would draw attention, those Laaz Rockit CDs would not even be considered :p

I always wanted them back when I used to go shopping for cassettes. Would pick them up, check out the art & tracklist and be like, yeah, this time they come home with me! Then something else would catch my attention. I used to spend hours in record stores back in middle and high school trying to decide what to buy with my limited funds >_>

Here's some Holiday in Cambodia for you!

isny said:
Bit the bullet and got this overnighted from Amazon.co.jp. I couldn't live with myself knowing there was such a great Green Ranger dagger out there and that all I had bought was the $5 plastic model one, lol

Total cost was almost $30, but it was well worth it. (It plays all the sounds from the show in fairly high quality, that is, compared to the original one released back in the 90's which had shit quality sound, lol)

There's no way that Brace Throttle actually fits on your wrist, right?

hswbaz

Neo Member
styl3s said:

i would puke.

Once you go HD it's very hard to go back.

bs000

isny said:

http://i.imgur.com/4aicZl.jpg

I learned how to play the Dragonzord summoning song thing on a recorder when I was a kid. That was a great day. Now I need to get that too cause I've gotten all nostalgic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom