• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borman

isny said:
Bit the bullet and got this overnighted from Amazon.co.jp. I couldn't live with myself knowing there was such a great Green Ranger dagger out there and that all I had bought was the $5 plastic model one, lol

Total cost was almost $30, but it was well worth it. (It plays all the sounds from the show in fairly high quality, that is, compared to the original one released back in the 90's which had shit quality sound, lol)

4aicZl.jpg

How big is it? Hard to tell from that picture.

mehdi_san

Just got the Japanese premium package for MGS Peace Walker HD. It's the one on the left. On the right is the premium package for MGS PW (psp) that came out last year.
Unboxing video coming soon :)
0366ebca0ba111e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

eXistor

Litflynt912 said:
go into the show off your gaming room thread and see that room in it's entirety....
you'll bust at how amazing it is....
You're too kind!

This just dropped in as well. I don't even want a Kinect, but I do want to support DoubleFine. Last week I managed to get a €15,- used kinect sensor though, though it's all good.

10cjj15.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Edag Plata said:
There's no way that Brace Throttle actually fits on your wrist, right?

My wrist? Yup. Your wrist? dunno, lol

Borman said:

Half size, which is a bummer, but I still think it's miles ahead of the one from the 90's.

Here is the Amazon product page which has a video review. You can hear the clarity of the sound effects and get a better picture of the size.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0053E2D8A/

eXistor said:
You're too kind!

This just dropped in as well. I don't even want a Kinect, but I do want to support DoubleFine. Last week I managed to get a €15,- used kinect sensor though, though it's all good.

10cjj15.jpg
Can you provide us with an |OT| for this game?

Borman said:

They're small. The weapons they make that are the deluxe weapons are small as it is and this is the budget version...though its still cool you can that. Let me know if you need the hookup.

isny

napkin dispenser
Edag Plata said:
They're small. The weapons they make that are the deluxe weapons are small as it is and this is the budget version...though its still cool you can that. Let me know if you need the hookup.

Yeah it was too bad they didn't re-release those sorts of toys in a larger scale.

Either way though, it's such hardcore nostalgia, and I probably won't have another chance to get one this easy again, so as much as I've been trying to not spend, I had to bite the bullet.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
_dementia said:
Lyte Edge said:
Pick-ups from the last few weeks:

6330450280_35dc6efa56_b.jpg

Batman Arkham City
Dance Central 2
Otomoedius Excellent
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (URLEY!)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

My wallet is hurting and there are still MORE games coming in the next two weeks. Insane!

Where did you get it urley?

From Capcom's (Digital River) Online Shop.

Chairhome

Para bailar La Bomba said:
Can you provide us with an |OT| for this game?
No joke, this game is really good for its intended audience. I was thinking about making an OT for it cause its probably not getting the sales it should be getting. Great game that my daughter wants to play with me everyday, and I usually don't mind.

Chairhome said:
No joke, this game is really good for its intended audience. I was thinking about making an OT for it cause its probably not getting the sales it should be getting. Great game that my daughter wants to play with me everyday, and I usually don't mind.

How old? I have a 5 year old and have been thinking about it.

Chairhome

PalaceBrother said:
How old? I have a 5 year old and have been thinking about it.
My daughter is 4. I think that 4-5 is probably the perfect age. My daughter has some trouble navigating kinect menus, but that doesn't really come up that often here unless I'm having her sign into her profile. If she likes Sesame Street, she'll probably love it. We watch SS occasionally so I wasn't sure she'd like it, but she can't stop talking when we play it, she has to constantly tell me what's going on in the game and its adorable.

warpaint

mehdi_san said:
Just got the Japanese premium package for MGS Peace Walker HD. It's the one on the left. On the right is the premium package for MGS PW (psp) that came out last year.
Unboxing video coming soon :)
0366ebca0ba111e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg
thats nice

eXistor

kingslunk said:
EarthBound/Mother 2 Toys in the background. AMAZING. Can you post some pics of your EB collection?

When I finish my retro-corner you see in the back there I'm gonna make some premium pics of everything and post them in the gaming setup thread again. I already posted my last batch of pics some months ago, so you could check those out if you wanted.

The_Monk

Zafir said:
Black PS3 box for ACR? Boy thats going to stick out like a sore thumb in my collection.

If you live down the street I can give you some regular PS3 cases I got from those PSN Cards.

My update:

Tritton AX 720 Got them for 15€ (store credit, feels so good) Could not wait to take a picture before opening it.

H9uoZl.jpg

UpkXEl.jpg

zmet said:
Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe Edition (PAL)
nbr5.jpg

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
nbr6.jpg

So jealous about the Dodonpachi. I canned my Harry Potter pre-order after I heard that the digital copy is UltraViolet. So lame.

001.JPG

I'm hoping I can start up a game of this with my group. It sounds really interesting and it's sure to be better than Shadowrun, which is what we're playing now. That could mostly be because our Shadowrun DM sucks.

Continuing on with my Nujabes/Hydeout obsession. I grabbed this from Tribe Records store.
002.JPG

It's short and bittersweet, but I'm still glad to have it. Shots from the Eternal Soul tribute concert last year in Japan, the Metamorphose show in 2008, Kumomi Shore, and his studio.

Some inside shots. Excuse the hand, but the binding was really stiff.

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Damn this is a bad camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom