• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllumiNate

2011-11-08021700.jpg
Picked this up last night
2011-11-07101518.jpg

2011-11-05171415.jpg
Bought a ton of XBL points since they were half price at SS 15 1400 point cards and a 2800
2011-10-28135213.jpg
32g Ipod touch in sexy white
2011-10-21133507.jpg

2011-10-20135417.jpg
Came with a free copy of Arkham city from Futureshop
2011-10-15144055.jpg

2011-10-15172831.jpg

2011-11-08135719.jpg

2011-10-15165646.jpg

2011-10-15171320.jpg

Cheska

Not MW3, but some cool stuff nonetheless.

The All4One and Resistance 3 posters in particular are neat as they both are textured, and the FFXIII my friend has been holding onto for me since last year(really nice quality as well). It's a shame the SotC and ICO shirts are too big for me to wear, but I guess they'll make nice oversized shirts for me to wear to bed.

e254cce8.jpg

Wario64 said:
For $25, it is for me

How?

The_Monk

Square Triangle said:
That case is freaking awesome, I'd love for a similar one for Uncharted or Gears.

Thanks, oh man an Uncharted box would be awesome. What have you done, now I want one... =/

sikkinixx

11890e39ba8cda09e752bb9f78b1d5ec.jpg

Traded in my noisy PS3 phat (bye BC ;_;) and got the Uncharted PS3 bundle since it came with MW3.

An hour in and I am disappointed with the PS3 Slim. Fans aren't that loud, which is nice, but the fucking blu ray drive is going like a motherfucker the whole time I am playing a match. Super annoying. Wish they would allow installs like on the 360 :(

And a small peeve but Sony's packaging is terrible. They should look at Apple or even at MS, the 360 packaging feels pretty nice, opens well. PS3 packaging uses egg cartons inside it. Not that anyone but OCD people like me care but yeah...

haikira

I'm also digging the look of the modern warfare collection. Though the side shot looks makes it look like a VHS box.

So jealous of all the MGS collection pick ups. Really tempted to import it, as it's not out until February 3 here. Though most sellers on ebay are putting a pretty mark up on them. To be expected i guess.

Johnny2Bags said:
I'm pretty damned happy with my Panny Plasma 50' ST30... Blacks are phenomenal as well as colors... all I hear as well from friends with similar 46' to 50' sets when they come over is how much better mine is...
Same here... I love my Panny.

Gvaz

Banned
kx11 said:
Lol is that edited? Also Pirates 1 > Pirates 2

sikkinixx said:
11890e39ba8cda09e752bb9f78b1d5ec.jpg

Traded in my noisy PS3 phat (bye BC ;_;) and got the Uncharted PS3 bundle since it came with MW3.
You wont be able to play MW3, but you can mod your ps3 (though prolly not that one just yet) to play games installed to the hdd. Whisper quiet!
An hour in and I am disappointed with the PS3 Slim. Fans aren't that loud, which is nice, but the fucking blu ray drive is going like a motherfucker the whole time I am playing a match. Super annoying. Wish they would allow installs like on the 360 :(

And a small peeve but Sony's packaging is terrible. They should look at Apple or even at MS, the 360 packaging feels pretty nice, opens well. PS3 packaging uses egg cartons inside it. Not that anyone but OCD people like me care but yeah...

Kambing

CottonBaller said:
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/Natedaniggz/2011-11-08021700.jpg[/IMG Picked this up last night[/QUOTE]

Damn sir, what a mighty fine lot of a pick-up. Hope you are enjoying your new speakers!

CvGz

Neo Member
sikkinixx said:

I also traded in my 60GB for a new 160GB Slim, I put in my 250GB drive in it. BD Drive noise is annoying but I like the fact that it doesn't pump hot air into the room(worked as a back up heater almost) anymore or sound like a jet engine.

isny

napkin dispenser
These are the only games I've bought so far in Akihabara. Can you tell how little room I have left in my suitcase by how much I'm holding back? lol

I need to find more bargain bins so I can at least justify my purchases! I don't think I've been looking in the right places =(

0sPwZl.jpg

madmackem

AdzB64pCEAAgaDf.jpg

Got this panny st30, breaking it in atm with the slides before i play some cod later. Damn ipad pictures dont have blow they really need to fix that shit with ipad 3.

Stubo

madmackem said:
AdzB64pCEAAgaDf.jpg

Got this panny st30, breaking it in atm with the slides before i play some cod later. Damn ipad pictures dont have blow they really need to fix that shit with ipad 3.
750RP.png

Woah...

Nice TV!

outsidah

How do you guys manage to play all these games? I'm choking right now with all the great releases we are having right now because I don't have time to play them all!

isny

napkin dispenser
outsidah said:
How do you guys manage to play all these games? I'm choking right now with all the great releases we are having right now because I don't have time to play them all!

Hey man, I'm still backlogged on PS2 games. Don't feel bad.

Buttons

Found some good ebay deals this week. I always wanted Saga Frontier 2 and it came with the guide. Too bad one of the hinges on the jewel case broke in the mail, wish I could fix it or get a replacement case.

Brave Story is usually so expensive in Europe since it's imported, but I found a copy for 20 Euros and bought it immediately. I have a JP version but always wanted it in English as well. :D

pickupnovembervsj4y.jpg

plc268

Core i5 2500k and an Asus z68 mobo

This was actually an unintended upgrade. Turns out that the Crucial M4 I got earlier in this thread didn't play well with my motherboard. The drive worked perfectly in my laptop, but I could never get windows installed on my desktop. And because I had an LGA 1156 (the socket that Intel killed quickly), I had no upgrade path, so I HAD WANTED to upgrade to sandy bridge.

JU4mj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom